Fantasia is pressed and boycotted the grammy's..

hotboy06

I must say i agree with fantasia.....instead of them 3 white bitches they had up there especially christina stank ass...a true fan such as fantasia should have been there to represent...she's idolized aretha from day one with a picture of aretha's picture in the background of her first video "truth is"...i didnt even know those other 2 white womean <_<

You seen she aint performed like that since then. :filenails: And wasn't that her first Grammy performance? :unsure:

Please..she damn near started acting a fool on her 07' performance when she broke into Lorraine Ellison's "Stay With Me Baby"...she was just tad bit more tamed :lmao:

No, that 02' performance wasnt her first..she was apart of the "Waiting To Exhale" soundtrack medley that they performed I believe back in 97'

I must say i agree with fantasia.....instead of them 3 white bitches they had up there especially christina stank ass...a true fan such as fantasia should have been there to represent...she's idolized aretha from day one with a picture of aretha's picture in the background of her first video "truth is"...i didnt even know those other 2 white womean <_<

If someone called Yolonda Adams and Jennifer Hudson two "black bitches" all hell would break loose....that's ignorant as hell....and hypocritical in the least.

Have you ever wondered whether the Grammy's was an appropriate stage for a "well publicized" suicidal homewrecker?

I LOVE Fantasia, but let's be real...that's not a good look. The Committee saw it...Aretha saw it....and the world would be foolish to think that the Queen of SOUL had no input as to who honored her.

PS. Christina killed that shit. :coffee:

!!!!!!!

For the #teamfantasia folks..ya'll doin da most.Fantasia is NOT the only one that can tear up a stage. Not to mention the bitch has done 1,585,625,450,121 tributes since since she's won idol. She's not apart of ONE and she's boo hoo'ing ..GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! Bitch need to be more worried about performing and promoting her own song instead of doing a damn tribute.Its not like her career is exactly solid. Her priorities are a bit off.

Please..she damn near started acting a fool on her 07' performance when she broke into Lorraine Ellison's "Stay With Me Baby"...she was just tad bit more tamed :lmao:

No, that 02' performance wasnt her first..she was apart of the "Waiting To Exhale" soundtrack medley that they performed I believe back in 97'

Because they told her ass to keep it cute. The Grammy audience doesn't like that coon shit. That that WTE was Divas Live if I'm not mistaken. Could be wrong.

And just because Fantasia is a fan doesn't mean she's the right person for the tribute. Christina has cited Aretha as an influence as well, along with Beyonce, Whitney, Mariah, and a bunch of other singers. What makes Fantasia think she's the woman for the job just because she's a fan? Really bitch? The Grammys don't know you.

Because they told her ass to keep it cute. The Grammy audience doesn't like that coon shit. That that WTE was Divas Live if I'm not mistaken. Could be wrong.

And just because Fantasia is a fan doesn't mean she's the right person for the tribute. Christina has cited Aretha as an influence as well, along with Beyonce, Whitney, Mariah, and a bunch of other singers. What makes Fantasia think she's the woman for the job just because she's a fan? Really bitch? The Grammys don't know you.

Amen! There are TONS of singers who are Aretha fans, and this doesn't mean they were somehow all entitled to be up there. (Though, think if they had all felt that way - a diva brawl could've ensued :wub:).

THANK YOU..

Aretha tells it how it is…

- Days after the Grammys aired, Fantasia stated that she was disappointed that she was not invited to take part in the show's tribute to Aretha Franklin. Aretha released the following statement on the situation…

"I was sorry to hear that Fantasia was upset because she did not get the opportunity to participate in my Grammy Tribute this year. I recall that in the past, Fantasia participated in both my MusicCares Person of the Year Tribute and my United Negro College Fund Tribute. Fantasia is still young in the business and although we all love and appreciate her she must understand that in this business of show business she will not always get to participate in everything she would like participate in. I'm sure it was not an intentional omission. I will see Fantasia over the summer here in Detroit ."

http://www.411mania.com/music/news/175501/Aretha-Franklin-Responds-To-Fantasia-Regarding-Grammy-Tribute-Snub.htm

Archived