I am Number Four

Bailey

I saw it at lunch it was cute imo. If you go in with the right expectations the ending alone is a solid B movie imo. The final fight scenes are hot. The story is the weakest part but don't go in expecting The King's Speech or anything.

I didn't get a chance to see it. I thought I got tickets on Fandango.com with gift card but the shit wasn't showing up at kiosk. The chick behind the counter act like she didn't want to help me so I left and got my money back..

I imagine pointless shirtless guy shots, annoying girl with love story, 1 or 2 half interesting bad guys that probably outshine the main characters, and a open ending for a possible sequel that will never happen right? Aka "Jumper", "The Covenant", "Push", "Blood and Chocolate". I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

I imagine pointless shirtless guy shots, annoying girl with love story, 1 or 2 half interesting bad guys that probably outshine the main characters, and a open ending for a possible sequel that will never happen right? Aka "Jumper", "The Covenant", "Push", "Blood and Chocolate". I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

Nigga please "Jumper" was cool, now "Push" they coulda kept that :filenails:

Hmmm remind you of any1 here? :whistle:

Archived