Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

This was about Tami and Evelyn..so why would she need to fake tears...no one would have cared if Shaunie cried or not.. :lol:

look u brought up her tears dont try to change the conversation now. alli said were her tears were FAKE. U said the werent thats it :filenails: u mentioned it and fell for the okie doke

Ok y'all saying that Evelyn should've been told Tami but how do you do that and at what time? Evelyn didn't even know Tami was gonna be in their circle. Shauni is the one who brought Tami in. I know if I first met someone and they told me they fucked my man i'd dislike the bitch from day 1 but keep it classy cause to me its like they're trying to throw it in my face that they had my man <_<

Shauni just confirmed it at the end of this clip that Evelyn didn't sleep with Tami's so-called husband while they were married by saying that "At least its not you slept with him while that was her husband". Y'all just quick to hate on Evelyn no matter what. :rolleyes:

Ok y'all saying that Evelyn should've been told Tami but how do you do that and at what time? Evelyn didn't even know Tami was gonna be in their circle. Shauni is the one who brought Tami in. I know if I first met someone and they told me they fucked my man i'd dislike the bitch from day 1 but keep it classy cause to me its like they're trying to throw it in my face that they had my man <_<

Shauni just confirmed it at the end of this clip that Evelyn didn't sleep with Tami's so-called husband while they were married by saying that "At least its not you slept with him while that was her husband". Y'all just quick to hate on Evelyn no matter what. :rolleyes:

Look..the fact that she didn't know her at the beginning is NOT an excuse. I always say there's a PROPER way to do and handle things. Ppl need to learn the LONGER you hold shit the worse shit will be later thats why its better to always be real upfront. After the few times Ev and Tami met...Ev should have took her aside and had a woman to woman talk.Thats how ADULTS are suppose to conduct themselves. Evelyn is taking me back to highschool with that shit,the way she handled it. Another thing that was disturbing was when Ev was telling Shaunie this shit..she was snickering and smiling like it was cute. BITCH it aint nothing funny and cute especially since this girl just poured her heatt out saying how she admires you.Im sorry Joe..you cant win on defending Ev on this.She was FLAT OUT WRONG.

Look..the fact that she didn't know her at the beginning is NOT an excuse. I always say there's a PROPER way to do and handle things. Ppl need to learn the LONGER you hold shit the worse shit will be later thats why its better to always be real upfront. After the few times Ev and Tami met...Ev should have took her aside and had a woman to woman talk.Thats how ADULTS are suppose to conduct themselves. Evelyn is taking me back to highschool with that shit,the way she handled it. Another thing that was disturbing was when Ev was telling Shaunie this shit..she was snickering and smiling like it was cute. BITCH it aint nothing funny and cute especially since this girl just poured her heatt out saying how she admires you.Im sorry Joe..you cant win on defending Ev on this.She was FLAT OUT WRONG.

If Evelyn didn't say "Bitch You are a non motha fucking factor" they probably would have handled it like adults.. lol