New Video: Jennifer Lopez – ‘On The Floor (Ft. Pitbull)’

DJ Y2K Malone™

Jennifer Lopez can proudly say her music career is hot again. After encountering a major career decline and departing ways with Sony Records, the mother of two can now celebrate. With her American Idol popularity helping to secure her successful comeback, J.Lo can easily shake off those ‘has been’ jibes. After new single ‘On the Floor’ peaked at number two on the US itunes, the track has now debuted at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.

This is now her first top ten hit as a solo artist since ‘All I have’ in 2003. The song also secured the number one slots in other itune charts across the globe making ‘On the Floor’ a worldwide smash. Congratulations to J.Lo. The RedOne produced, Pitbull assisted dance number is an absolute banger!

Jennifer Lopez can proudly say her music career is hot again. After encountering a major career decline and departing ways with Sony Records, the mother of two can now celebrate. With her American Idol popularity helping to secure her successful comeback, J.Lo can easily shake off those ‘has been’ jibes. After new single ‘On the Floor’ peaked at number two on the US itunes, the track has now debuted at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.

This is now her first top ten hit as a solo artist since ‘All I have’ in 2003. The song also secured the number one slots in other itune charts across the globe making ‘On the Floor’ a worldwide smash. Congratulations to J.Lo. The RedOne produced, Pitbull assisted dance number is an absolute banger!

Good for Jenny-Lo! I don't like the song, but it's cool that she got a top 10 hit again :blush:

So..."not really dancing" is the new "choreographed dancing" in videos these days, huh?

<_<

Archived