Mya giving you hands and floor performance!

art

^yes, very true

i would never with vogue dramatics

thats too much for my head

I watch mainly his videos. I saw others ones of competitions and never understood how most of the "winners" actually won when the competitor(s) were working it better. He told me most of the time it's more of a popularity contest instead.

TOF's compilation is good tho...i love "who gonna check me boo"

he should be proud ur giving him YT views

Exactly, but he wants me to take it a step further and subscribe to his channel :mellow: I'm like, bitch I'm viewing your videos and at the end of the day, the views count more :umm: I just bookmarked his page -_-

Voguing used to be so elegant. Now all the gerls look like they're having several seizures.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YwToqHmdqk#t=2m55s

@2:45

In high heel boots! and she looks gorgeous too!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Mya!

And she did it BEFORE Beyonce decided to give drag queen during her performances. :coffee:

Thanks for posting art :blush:

TOF's compilation is good tho...i love "who gonna check me boo"

he should be proud ur giving him YT views

Hendrika will view my videos (some of them :umm: ) and then talk shit about them on the forum (which is why I say he's an overly critical bitch! :angry:) , and he has yet to subscribe to my page.

Exactly, but he wants me to take it a step further and subscribe to his channel :mellow:I'm like, bitch I'm viewing your videos and at the end of the day, the views count more :umm: I just bookmarked his page -_-

Most of the time you don't even know about my latest video until I post it on the forum and even then you sometimes take forever to watch. :rolleyes:

If you subscribed you would be up to date with all that's going on with my youtube channel :excited::clapping::cheer:

Proof that Mya DEFINITELY deserves to be near the top of the game right now. Her vocals were great despite all of the dancing which was top notch in HEELS, Aaaaand this is probably the hottest that I've ever seen her look, I wasn't 100% sold on her looks all of the time -- she was hit or miss for me. But whoa, baby looked damn good here :blush: Here's to a Mya resurgence, regardless of the general consensus of the board thinks :excited:

Hendrika will view my videos (some of them :umm: ) and then talk shit about them on the forum (which is why I say he's an overly critical bitch! :angry:) , and he has yet to subscribe to my page.

Most of the time you don't even know about my latest video until I post it on the forum and even then you sometimes take forever to watch. :rolleyes:

If you subscribed you would be up to date with all that's going on with my youtube channel :excited::clapping::cheer:

I give you compliments, and you try to find the hidden "shade" :umm:

Because I don't go to your channel :coffee:

I'm fine with it being just bookmarked :thumbup:

I give you compliments, and you try to find the hidden "shade" :umm:

Because I don't go to your channel :coffee:

I'm fine with it being just bookmarked :thumbup:

Because your compliments are FILLED with shade...that is if you don't say the video is just bad :rolleyes:

You go to my channel plenty, and were using gifs from my videos unknowingly until I told you that channel was mine. :coffee:

Fine then! :angry::hmph:

Because your compliments are FILLED with shade...that is if you don't say the video is just bad :rolleyes:

You go to my channel plenty, and were using gifs from my videos unknowingly until I told you that channel was mine. :coffee:

Fine then! :angry::hmph:

No they aren't. You just see invisible shade :filenails:

And I still never subscribed ^_^

`

Archived