Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock (Official Music Vid)

Chase

I won when you left pages ago...stay mad that you can never climb to the top. Tryna say "I got better things to do" when it was obvious you got the hush mouth :excited:^_^ But as I said, stay mad hun...stay mad ^_^ I'm sure you don't look like Little Bill when you're upset :D *shakes you off and waits for a real challenge*

willow4964.gif

I won when you left pages ago...stay mad that you can never climb to the top. Tryna say "I got better things to do" when it was obvious you got the hush mouth :excited:^_^ But as I said, stay mad hun...stay mad ^_^ I'm sure you don't look like Little Bill when you're upset :D *shakes you off and waits for a real challenge*

willow4964.gif

That's not winning that's just a temporary pause in the battle.

I'm now I'm back, and you can't compete..

*continues celebrating your defeat*

1275037573_girl-dancing-in-the-kitchen.gif

• Upvote 1

man i walked by the tv yesterday when i got home and all i saw was some chick doing janet :o i said to my daughter WTF is she doing. :unsure: she was like calm down mom!!!. tha'ts keri paying homage to other artist on her video. I was like she better be before she get fucked up :lmao: :lmao: :coffee:

I would say it was Beyonce over Diana because if you pay attention the background dancers portrayed two flamboyant GAY MALE dancers (like Beyonce has used for SL performances) ...Thats not affiliated with Diana at all .. Not to mention if you look at her mannerisms..she's giving you Beyonce...NOT Diana ..Yall truly cant see that? :umm:

That makes zero sense. She is going from the beginning to the end starting with the first, Miss Josephine Baker and ending with TLC and then moving on to herself. Why would Beyonce go before Janet and TLC when she came out after them both?

Its Donna. Case closed.

Beyonce has stolen from so many of them girls its easy to see her in a lot of them scenes though. She used Josephine Baker in the first single from "B'Day", Janet in "Ring the Alarm", and no need to mention Miss Diana. I am shicked that she didn't use Tina Turner in the video though. I so loved that she used Janet and TLC. My overall favs. :dance::dance:

...and how would Hendrika know? I still haven't given him the paynis. No matter how much he begs for it. :coffee:

And as I always say, if you doubt my stamina, give me some booty and let's see how long I last. :whistle::shifty::devil:

No one here is a cougar, plus we don't want to go to jail for molesting a cartoon character.

That makes zero sense. She is going from the beginning to the end starting with the first, Miss Josephine Baker and ending with TLC and then moving on to herself. Why would Beyonce go before Janet and TLC when she came out after them both?

Its Donna. Case closed.

Beyonce has stolen from so many of them girls its easy to see her in a lot of them scenes though. She used Josephine Baker in the first single from "B'Day", Janet in "Ring the Alarm", and no need to mention Miss Diana. I am shicked that she didn't use Tina Turner in the video though. I so loved that she used Janet and TLC. My overall favs. :dance::dance:

Well if that was suppose to be Donna..she should go back and reshoot becuase the ONLY thing that gave you Donna was the DISCO LIGHTS ...everything else was Bee :whistle: