JANET signs PRODUCTION deal with Lionsgate!

Twistedvelvet

:crazy:

:rolleyes: U are supposed to be a stan and u don't know this. After the Superbowl on the view Elizabeth Hasselback said that she was glad that Lena Horne did not want Janet to play her on screen and that she did not want to see it happen. She also called Janet an un natural beauty.

:rolleyes: U are supposed to be a stan and u don't know this. After the Superbowl on the view Elizabeth Hasselback said that she was glad that Lena Horne did not want Janet to play her on screen and that she did not want to see it happen. She also called Janet an un natural beauty.

Not knowing this information does not equate to us not being STANS its more of WE DON'T FOLLOW IRRELEVANT,IDIOTIC BITCHES WHO CONSTANTLY GET THEIR WIG SNATCHED LEFT AND RIGHT BY THEIR FELLOW CO-HOSTS STARTING FROM ROSIE TO WHOOPI.

what she said that? Janet should have slapped the messed out of her fake ass when she was on the view.

Not knowing this information does not equate to us not being STANS its more of WE DON'T FOLLOW IRRELEVANT,IDIOTIC BITCHES WHO CONSTANTLY GET THEIR WIG SNATCHED LEFT AND RIGHT BY THEIR FELLOW CO-HOSTS STARTING FROM ROSIE TO WHOOPI.

I was just referring to Blatin.

what she said that? Janet should have slapped the messed out of her fake ass when she was on the view.

She probably doesn't watch the show. I just so happen to be at the doctors office that day and it was on. Never forgot it.

Congrats to Janet...things really seem on the up for her at the moment. I want music more than anything now though!

I'm wondering though if there might be more to this. Lionsgate have presence on the tv networks, and with JDJ Entertainment and the mention in the press release of her impact with music videos on MTV....I have to wonder if it might be a deal, which might go on to help with promotion and exposure of music in the future...Perhaps...just speculating.

I'm wondering though if there might be more to this. Lionsgate have presence on the tv networks, and with JDJ Entertainment and the mention in the press release of her impact with music videos on MTV....I have to wonder if it might be a deal, which might go on to help with promotion and exposure of music in the future...Perhaps...just speculating.

Yeah i get the impression its gonna be more than just about films. Shit as long as J is happy (and we get good music soonish) im all good.

He was right.. Janet is not worried about what that bitch thinks..

She would never say that shit to her face..

And Liz has NOTHING to do with Janet or Lena..

U gave me the crazy smiley :crazy: I know she is not on the queens radar. Elizabeth gets her ass kicked on that show everyday, but at the time she was acting like she was going to burn down hollywood if Janet made that film. I hope Janet does make the Lena film. I think she is going to bring alot of substance to the movie screen with her ideas. Not Big Momma's house type stuff.

Janet should do the Eartha Kitt biopic right after the tour......she can be recording and at the same time take some modern dance classes and ballet then when she is done with the album she will be fit for the role and ready cause I would love to see Janet play Eartha at least from when she was 30 and on that way we can see the many different transformations that Janet will have to go through playing Eartha. This would be an awesome move and Janet's last time to play a role that encompasses all three aspects of a performer......dancing, singing and acting.

Than right after that I wanna see Janet kick some ass in a great action/thriller/sci-fi movie. Janet should remake "Cabaret" playing Sally Bowles and give it a modern twist and shot in present day instead of during the rise of the Nazi party to what is happening in today's politics as it can easily be translated to the state of the world today! That Bob Fosse dance style fused with today's dancing styles would be off the hook. If she doesn't do the Eartha pic a remake of "Caberet" would be the way to go.

I'm gonna have to whisper this into her stylist's ear when I see him at the end of the month.

Janet should do the Eartha Kitt biopic right after the tour......she can be recording and at the same time take some modern dance classes and ballet then when she is done with the album she will be fit for the role and ready cause I would love to see Janet play Eartha at least from when she was 30 and on that way we can see the many different transformations that Janet will have to go through playing Eartha. This would be an awesome move and Janet's last time to play a role that encompasses all three aspects of a performer......dancing, singing and acting.

Than right after that I wanna see Janet kick some ass in a great action/thriller/sci-fi movie. Janet should remake "Cabaret" playing Sally Bowles and give it a modern twist and shot in present day instead of during the rise of the Nazi party to what is happening in today's politics as it can easily be translated to the state of the world today! That Bob Fosse dance style fused with today's dancing styles would be off the hook. If she doesn't do the Eartha pic a remake of "Caberet" would be the way to go.

I'm gonna have to whisper this into her stylist's ear when I see him at the end of the month.

please do :clapping:

Archived