Jennifer Hudson - I Remember Me*

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

It's exactly like the first IMO. Mainly filler boring tracks with a couple 'could be a mild hit' songs. I LOVE Jennifer but for the life of me she is so boring when it comes to music. I don't get it. She has a fucking brilliant voice especially when doing covers (AIATY, RESPECT etc). I don't think she shows it enough on her own songs.

It's exactly like the first IMO. Mainly filler boring tracks with a couple 'could be a mild hit' songs. I LOVE Jennifer but for the life of me she is so boring when it comes to music. I don't get it. She has a fucking brilliant voice especially when doing covers (AIATY, RESPECT etc). I don't think she shows it enough on her own songs.

She is one of those singers that needs the right production team that know what works for her musically. Because, she apparently doesnt know herself. She is like a Whitney Houston to me that doesnt write she just shows up to sing and requires the right material to be there when she arrives to belt in the studio.

I don't know who keeps giving jennifer all this boring filler material that will never be a hit.

She is one of those singers that needs the right production team that know what works for her musically. Because, she apparently doesnt know herself. She is like a Whitney Houston to me that doesnt write she just shows up to sing and requires the right material to be there when she arrives to belt in the studio.

I don't know who keeps giving jennifer all this boring filler material that will never be a hit.

Exactly. Whoever gave her Spotlight and If This Isn't Love did something decent with her. The rest of that album was just borrrrrrring minus Invisible.

This album...it's better. But she's still not there yet. I still don't think she's using her voice enough on HER songs. She goes all out on covers but when it comes to her music she seems to hold back. I'm not sure why.

Archived