Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

Chris Brown -- Violent Outburst at 'GMA'

46 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Chris Brown exploded in rage behind the scenes at "Good Morning America" this morning ... smashing a window and storming out without a shirt ... sources tell TMZ ... and it was triggered by on-air questions about the Rihanna incident.

ABC sources tell TMZ ... Brown performed and was interviewed by Robin Roberts live from the Times Square studio when she began asking about the infamous incident.

Brown tried to redirect the questions to focus on his album -- but Roberts continued to ask about Brown's legal issues stemming from the Rihanna incident.

We're told after the interview, Brown freaked out, storming into his dressing room and screaming so loud, the people in hair and makeup became alarmed and called security.

We're told Brown was out of control, and one source present tells us he smashed a window in his dressing room, and the glass shattered and some shards fell onto 43rd and Broadway. ABC security tells TMZ ... the window was shattered with a chair.

We're told by the time security rushed the area, Brown had ripped off his shirt and left the building, blowing off another performance he was supposed to do for the ABC website.

And sources say ... on his way out of the building, Brown confronted a segment producer, got in his face and stared him down. People from the show got in between Chris and the producer to diffuse the situation.

Remember -- Brown is on probation for the felony beating and he's required to obey all laws.

UPDATE 6:49 AM: Brown just tweeted, "I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

UPDATE 6:59 AM: Brown has already deleted the previous tweet ... and added a new one that reads, "All my fans!!! This album is for you and only you!!! I'm so tired of everyone else!! Honestly!! I love team breezy!!"

0322-chris-brown-ex-credit.jpg0322-shattered-glass-tmz2.jpgarticle-1368810-0B491FD600000578-904_468x603.jpg

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's such a shame how a guy with so much talent has to act like a fucking dumb, classless idiot. I'm so through with him. Can't he fucking learn how to tell assholes that he dosen't wish to speak on that issue? And if he gets annoyed he can just walk the fuck out without the violence. All he prooves is that he's an angry asshole who will never stop being a woman beater.

:mellow:

not that i care

i love it how he thinks he can just forget about the incident...yeh, i dont think so

u dont get to bash one of the worlds most female pop stars and walk away from it

love the comparison to sheen as well....good try

First of all you not white and you not Charlie Sheen, you a nigga that is barely on the map in terms of music, you aint been around that long to compare yourself to Charlie Sheen, Sheen took his shit and went on the road and is making tons of money, you aint nothing but a nigga, and Janet said it best "and be the lead story on the nigga news" as long as he continues to act out like this folks will paint him as a no good ass nigga, cause that's what white folks want to do anyway, so nigga play the game get dat paper, make sure yo people let them know NOT to ask about Rihanna BEFORE the interview and stop acting like a damn Monkey :filenails: that shit is entertaining to white folks hell

Robin Roberts -- Chris Approved My Rihanna Q's

44 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0322-chris-brown-robin-ex-gma-02.jpg

Robin Roberts asked Chris Brown if she could question him about the Rihanna incident BEFORE the live interview began on "GMA" this morning ... this according to sources connected to the production.

Sources tell TMZ ... Roberts insists both she and other "GMA" staff members spoke with Chris before the interview and asked if it would be OK to fire off "a few questions" about the Rihanna incident ... and Chris approved.

As TMZ first reported, Brown flipped out after the interview -- and apparently smashed a window in his dressing room.

Robin is telling people at the show she did NOT try to set him up ... and insists, "I'm pulling for the guy."

As for the broken window, sources say no one in the studio saw Chris throw the chair into the window ... but he was definitely in the dressing room when the window was smashed.

First of all you not white and you not Charlie Sheen, you a nigga that is barely on the map in terms of music, you aint been around that long to compare yourself to Charlie Sheen, Sheen took his shit and went on the road and is making tons of money, you aint nothing but a nigga, and Janet said it best "and be the lead story on the nigga news" as long as he continues to act out like this folks will paint him as a no good ass nigga, cause that's what white folks want to do anyway, so nigga play the game get dat paper, make sure yo people let them know NOT to ask about Rihanna BEFORE the interview and stop acting like a damn Monkey :filenails: that shit is entertaining to white folks hell

UGH!!! I so hate to agree with this, and it angers me that a piece of trash like Charlie Sheen and even Mel Gibson get away with this bullshit.

What could go worse for Chris Brown right now? Apparently, after a Good Morning America interview this morning promoting his latest album F.A.M.E., he went into a rage and stormed into his dressing room, broke a window with a chair and then proceeded to take his shirt off and leave the building. The questions Robin Roberts asked him about Rihanna struck a chord. He also approached a show producer and confronted him face to face. Those anger management classes aren't working too well are they Breezy? Luckily, no one was hurt.

UPDATE: Sources say Chris Brown has been arrested for teh Good Morning America incident. Watch his interview with Robin Roberts below.

http://www.complex.c...rica-interview/

You shoulda did this shit at BET they mighta looked out foe a nigga but he den went and pulled this shit at the major White News outlet AB fucking C. Nigga you toast how much ya'll wanna bet they will run this shit on the news at 6:30 ABC? :filenails:

That's not funny. This guy is a fucking danger to himself and society. He is fucking his life up for no good fucking reason. It's a damned shame.

see he got even the Latinos afraid, this is the logic white folk use against us, ohhhhh the black man is here, we need more security, watch him, make sure he don't take anything, keep him away from the white women. :filenails:

OKAY! :lmao:

I think Chris forgot he's black. If anything he should've done what R. Kelly's crazy ass did and granted an interview with BET instead, not with fucking GMA. You don't do that. If you're going to act like a coon, at least do it on BET. Ch...

UGH!!! I so hate to agree with this, and it angers me that a piece of trash like Charlie Sheen and even Mel Gibson get away with this bullshit.

they are WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shit im sitting here like can ya hear me now, and on top of it they worth 100's of millions ....Chris Brown is a R&B singer hell he aint even pop satadown nigga :whistle: I wish I could be White just for a few days, I would just love to know how it feels.

That's not funny. This guy is a fucking danger to himself and society. He is fucking his life up for no good fucking reason. It's a damned shame.

Well, It made me giggle that some thought he would stop going into hulk rages after counseling. It's deeper than that and I agree that he's fucking up his life. His team must suck ass.

Archived