Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

OKAY! :lmao:

I think Chris forgot he's black. If anything he should've done what R. Kelly's crazy ass did and granted an interview with BET instead, not with fucking GMA. You don't do that. If you're going to act like a coon, at least do it on BET. Ch...

read my other post been there :filenails: im 35 solid years of coon Nigga here, I know what the hell is up.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see he got even the Latinos afraid, this is the logic white folk use against us, ohhhhh the black man is here, we need more security, watch him, make sure he don't take anything, keep him away from the white women. :filenails:

Ok...Now that's bullshit! ANYBODY who has these idiotic outbursts over NOTHING, Bite ears, Beat the fuck out of another human being because they supposedly looked through their phone is WRONG, DANGEROUS and a COON!!! I don't give a fuck if you're white, black, latino, asian.

Well, It made me giggle that some thought he would stop going into hulk rages after counseling. It's deeper than that and I agree that he's fucking up his life. His team must suck ass.

I'm both pissed off at him, and feel sorry for him at the same time...And I hope he gets a wake up call. Fuck Sheen...He's an old jerk...And if people feel like he's entertaining and want to waste their money on that clown then so be it.

Chris is young, talented and has a whole life ahead of him. I hope this shit affects his sales record and his bank account and he REALLY does something about those stupid outbursts.

:shifty:

:lmao:

In all seriousness though, if he agreed to the Rihsus questions then why would he bruce banner this situation..I think it's all publicity for his album..the nude pics( :wub: ) and now this is just attention whoring at it's best..and plus, if he was schooled in doing interviews properly then it would be all good..but it does get annoying asking about Rihsus.. :umm:

:lmao:

In all seriousness though, if he agreed to the Rihsus questions then why would he bruce banner this situation..I think it's all publicity for his album..the nude pics( :wub: ) and now this is just attention whoring at it's best..and plus, if he was schooled in doing interviews properly then it would be all good..but it does get annoying asking about Rihsus.. :umm:

Nude was ok publicity.. This shit right here will fuck him up even more..

I don't get why would the dumb bitch keep asking him about it... clearly he was trying to redirect the interview and that black uncle tom bitch didn't let up. It happened like 2 years ago and not really fair because no one asks rihanna about it anymore... they both did interviews around the same time and he said what he had to say about it years ago. And for the people who wanna be shady how would you feel if people kept asking Janet about the superbowl?

Maybe he shouldn't have snapped like that but I feel for him... I wish people would just leave that situation alone and just focus on the music and who he is now... You keep wanting someone to be bad they will eventually say fuck it and snap.

I'm both pissed off at him, and feel sorry for him at the same time...And I hope he gets a wake up call. Fuck Sheen...He's an old jerk...And if people feel like he's entertaining and want to waste their money on that clown then so be it.

Chris is young, talented and has a whole life ahead of him. I hope this shit affects his sales record and his bank account and he REALLY does something about those stupid outbursts.

You shouldn't wish that shit on him thats kinda taking it too far.

OKAY! :lmao:

I think Chris forgot he's black. If anything he should've done what R. Kelly's crazy ass did and granted an interview with BET instead, not with fucking GMA. You don't do that. If you're going to act like a coon, at least do it on BET. Ch...

oh they about to remind him the Judge is gone act like this PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION FROM 3:48 on :whistle:

I don't get why would the dumb bitch keep asking him about it... clearly he was trying to redirect the interview and that black uncle tom bitch didn't let up. It happened like 2 years ago and not really fair because no one asks rihanna about it anymore... they both did interviews around the same time and he said what he had to say about it years ago. And for the people who wanna be shady how would you feel if people kept asking Janet about the superbowl?

Maybe he shouldn't have snapped like that but I feel for him... I wish people would just leave that situation alone and just focus on the music and who he is now... You keep wanting someone to be bad they will eventually say fuck it and snap.

Now why would you call her Uncle Tom?? Journalist wont leave it alone.. He should have said not when they asked him before interview started..

she acting like a white woman, she ready to sell him down the river I say every Black man in this thread unite, sure he was pissed, I might be too stop asking me about the Superbowl stop asking me about biting that bitch, but hell they can't wait to set us up to see us fall, I swear foe God and everyone here it's a damn conspiracy to get rid of niggas :filenails: my issue with him is why the fuck you do that shit on ABC ? You couldnt act out on BET hell they mighta gave you an edit at least, and TMZ wouldn't be anywhere near BET no fucking way. DUMB ASS NIGGA

Now why would you call her Uncle Tom?? Journalist wont leave it alone.. He should have said not when they asked him before interview started..

NO he shoulda said fuck no and I might bite a bitch foe asking and give me that white woman to interview me Diane whatever too :filenails:

Sorry...I disagree... That's a cop-out...that's saying "it's everyone elses fault, I'm so angry"

You are responsible for YOUR actions and YOUR responses. I agree though. I feel for him. But if he can't control his anger, HE needs to let people know he's not willing to talk about it...If they don't honor his wishes...He can just end the interview.

Ok...Now that's bullshit! ANYBODY who has these idiotic outbursts over NOTHING, Bite ears, Beat the fuck out of another human being because they supposedly looked through their phone is WRONG, DANGEROUS and a COON!!! I don't give a fuck if you're white, black, latino, asian.

you wanna be a Black man with no money for a day? :filenails:

I don't like her anymore and as a journalist the bitch she do her research and know what he been thru and what was already answered. Real journalist don't rely on "twitter" a fucking breeding ground for negative bothered bitches. He wanted to discuss the album and where hes at NOW and not two years ago. Its annoying I bet he fucked plenty of chicks since rihanna... Like why not have a heart and just let up off of it damn.

NO he shoulda said fuck no and I might bite a bitch foe asking and give me that white woman to interview me Diane whatever too :filenails:

:mellow:

Diane would have asked the same damn questions..

Sources tell TMZ ... Roberts insists both she and other "GMA" staff members spoke with Chris before the interview and asked if it would be OK to fire off "a few questions" about the Rihanna incident ... and Chris approved.

As TMZ first reported, Brown flipped out after the interview -- and apparently smashed a window in his dressing room.

Robin is telling people at the show she did NOT try to set him up ... and insists, "I'm pulling for the guy."

As for the broken window, sources say no one in the studio saw Chris throw the chair into the window ... but he was definitely in the dressing room when the window was smashed.

HE'S THE DUMBASS FOR AGREEING..

Sorry...I disagree... That's a cop-out...that's saying "it's everyone elses fault, I'm so angry"

You are responsible for YOUR actions and YOUR responses. I agree though. I feel for him. But if he can't control his anger, HE needs to let people know he's not willing to talk about it...If they don't honor his wishes...He can just end the interview.

I don't know why the fuck we having all this debate, it's a wrap he ass is toast, they gone make nigga shish kabobs outta his ass :filenails: I know his record company mad as hell how da fuck we gone move a million and you throwing chairs and shit, Bubbles never did that you can be a monkey and still entertain white folks you den fucked up again

When you do something wrong, get a second chance with NO reprocussions, you don't LEARN.

That's like not disciplining your child and letting him or her get away with doing what they want. If they don't get a wake up call, how will they learn?

I don't like her anymore and as a journalist the bitch she do her research and know what he been thru and what was already answered. Real journalist don't rely on "twitter" a fucking breeding ground for negative bothered bitches. He wanted to discuss the album and where hes at NOW and not two years ago. Its annoying I bet he fucked plenty of chicks since rihanna... Like why not have a heart and just let up off of it damn.

Xternal he agreed to the questions.. Blame his dumbass... Robin didn't do anything wrong..

Archived