Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

How convenient that this 'reportedly' happened, and that the alleged Tweet he sent about it was also deleted filenails.gif

Even if it happened they should stop baiting him, bringing up past shit and concentrate on the new album which is what he was actually there for. :rolleyes:

finally a white woman in his defense....YESS!..

um no :wtf: he needs is some good ole Southern cooked truth, nigga sit yo ass on the couch for an hour every week and talk to someone about what's yo muthafucking problem....Can you hear me "conjunction junction whats yo function?"

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's gotta toughen up mentally. Robin wasn't even THAT aggressive with her interview. It would have been so much worse if Diane Sawyer or Matt Lauer did the interview or if it was on the view. If people STILL bring up the superbowl 7 years later, and bring up MJ and drugs everytime they talk to Janet, does Chris really think the world is gonna forget about what happened 2 years ago. Plus he hasn't really talked about it since Larry King he knew those questions would be coming. He's gotta remember the media is not your friend once you mess up. They hold it over your head for the rest of your career. And even tho he's annoyed at the questions he should be a little more humble with his responses. Robin was done with the Rihanna stuff but when he told her what FAME means of course it's going to lead right back to Rihanna... C'mon Chris

prison has never been about rehabilitation and it always amazes me that people beleive that's what prison is...they might say that rehabilitation is the goal, but actions have always proven otherwise...simple observation shows that prison and rehab don't mix

Quoted for Truth!

:thumbup:

chile please ya'll act like you don't know what time it is, hell even when janet did Oprah they had the SB questions, the name of the game is you give me some and I let you get some, you got a record to sell and you need my media? OK we gonna talk SB cause that's what my people wanna hear about. You wanna sell that album Chris? Ok we let you perform, and shit, sit down talk a lil, but we gonna ask about RiRi, hell I don't think the Jacksons could get any interview without a Michael question

that's because Janet made it a point that the Oprah interview was the first and last time she truly addressed the issue, Oprah didn't sneak up on her with those questions, just like Robin didn't sneak up on Chris....stop making excuses for this man's behavior...he knew the questions (2 fuckin questions) were coming and he allowed it...you are right, you got to give a little to get a little...if he knew he couldn't deal with the questions, he should have canceled the damn interview...no one baited him, no one fooled him, no one abused him...he had an outburst over 2 questions and now he's reaping the bad press he sowed

22 is basically a child, esp when you a dude, 22 is dumb as hell until you get to around 30-40 you don't even know how fucking dumb yo ass was at 22

He's an adult, not a child. :mellow: His actions are inexcusable. :coffee:

finally a white woman in his defense....YESS!..

um no :wtf: he needs is some good ole Southern cooked truth, nigga sit yo ass on the couch for an hour every week and talk to someone about what's yo muthafucking problem....Can you hear me "conjunction junction whats yo function?"

Gurl please filenails.gif

chile please ya'll act like you don't know what time it is, hell even when janet did Oprah they had the SB questions, the name of the game is you give me some and I let you get some, you got a record to sell and you need my media? OK we gonna talk SB cause that's what my people wanna hear about. You wanna sell that album Chris? Ok we let you perform, and shit, sit down talk a lil, but we gonna ask about RiRi, hell I don't think the Jacksons could get any interview without a Michael question

Janet was aware that Oprah was going to ask the SB questions. She made it a point that that would be the last time she would discuss it. Even that Matt guy from GMA tried to spook Janet with SB questions but she got him together real quick. Chris could've done the same if he didn't want to answer the questions but his dumbass answered it and even when Robin brought up his album he mentioned "everything I've been through in my past" which led Robin to ask more questions.

:lmao:

In all seriousness though, if he agreed to the Rihsus questions then why would he bruce banner this situation..I think it's all publicity for his album..the nude pics( :wub: ) and now this is just attention whoring at it's best..and plus, if he was schooled in doing interviews properly then it would be all good..but it does get annoying asking about Rihsus.. :umm:

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasnt for publicity. He knows its gonna crash down the charts next week if he doesnt get some talk going one way or another.

Janet was aware that Oprah was going to ask the SB questions. She made it a point that that would be the last time she would discuss it. Even that Matt guy from GMA tried to spook Janet with SB questions but she got him together real quick. Chris could've done the same if he didn't want to answer the questions but his dumbass answered it and even when Robin brought up his album he mentioned "everything I've been through in my past" which led Robin to ask more questions.

No the fuck 22 year old Chris couldnt have done the same Janet has albums older than his ass, she knows the game he acting like a damn rookie

that man is no longer a child...he is a grown ass man with anger issues...he is a grown man who behaves in a childish manner, but he is not a child

is he 22 already? then yes he is a man but still at 22 that's still very young and he will make mistakes. see you all don't have kids yet. just wait until your kids do some dumb shit. :whistle: its easy to pass judgment when you don't have a kid. i agree yes he maybe an adult in society terms but he still has a lot of growin up to do. that does not happen overnight for all kids. basically hes been in a grown up world since he was like 14/15 probably living by his own rules doing what he wanted and now that he is getting older he has to realize he cant just behave any way he wants to. that's y i say he still has a lot of growing up to do.

He's gotta toughen up mentally. Robin wasn't even THAT aggressive with her interview. It would have been so much worse if Diane Sawyer or Matt Lauer did the interview or if it was on the view. If people STILL bring up the superbowl 7 years later, and bring up MJ and drugs everytime they talk to Janet, does Chris really think the world is gonna forget about what happened 2 years ago. Plus he hasn't really talked about it since Larry King he knew those questions would be coming. He's gotta remember the media is not your friend once you mess up. They hold it over your head for the rest of your career. And even tho he's annoyed at the questions he should be a little more humble with his responses. Robin was done with the Rihanna stuff but when he told her what FAME means of course it's going to lead right back to Rihanna... C'mon Chris

bottom line is he fucked up again and showed his ass, now we sit back and watch how all this plays out I swear with a war in Libya and all the other shit we got going, I bet this shit will be on ABC news at 6:30pm tonight watch and see :filenails:

is he 22 already? then yes he is a man but still at 22 that's still very young and he will make mistakes. see you all don't have kids yet. just wait until your kids do some dumb shit. :whistle: its easy to pass judgment when you don't have a kid. i agree yes he maybe an adult in society terms but he still has a lot of growin up to do. that does not happen overnight for all kids. basically hes been in a grown up world since he was like 14/15 probably living by his own rules doing what he wanted and now that he is getting older he has to realize he cant just behave any way he wants to. that's y i say he still has a lot of growing up to do.

I don't have a kid and even I know this ^^^ :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: they keep swearing he a man at 22, fuck naw not after this morning's stunt that was sum 2 year old where's my ba ba shit

bottom line is he fucked up again and showed his ass, now we sit back and watch how all this plays out I swear with a war in Libya and all the other shit we got going, I bet this shit will be on ABC news at 6:30pm tonight watch and see :filenails:

oh folks already boycotting him not to be on dwts next week >_<

First of all you not white and you not Charlie Sheen, you a nigga that is barely on the map in terms of music, you aint been around that long to compare yourself to Charlie Sheen, Sheen took his shit and went on the road and is making tons of money, you aint nothing but a nigga, and Janet said it best "and be the lead story on the nigga news" as long as he continues to act out like this folks will paint him as a no good ass nigga, cause that's what white folks want to do anyway, so nigga play the game get dat paper, make sure yo people let them know NOT to ask about Rihanna BEFORE the interview and stop acting like a damn Monkey :filenails: that shit is entertaining to white folks hell

Exactly! :lol: @the first part of the sentence. Yeah and if he wouldn't of done the shit in the 1st place he wouldn't have to worry about getting questioned about it :coffee:

No the fuck 22 year old Chris couldnt have done the same Janet has albums older than his ass, she knows the game he acting like a damn rookie

:mellow:

You don't have to be older to know that punching glass windows on private property (AND risking the life of people below!) is wrong. Even an 11 year old child would know better.

I agree that he CLEARLY has a lot of growing up to do, but there is a difference between doing dumb things and his behavior. He and I are the same age, we are by no means "grown", but the understanding of right and wrong is pretty clear at this point. He is just extremely immature and childish in terms of his behavior. I've been "grown" for a long ass time...his age is not an excuse or reason for his behavior at this point

I don't have a kid and even I know this ^^^ :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: they keep swearing he a man at 22, fuck naw not after this morning's stunt that was sum 2 year old where's my ba ba shit

that does not mean that he is a child, that just means that he is a man who cannot control himself and behaves in a childish manner due to issues with anger...BIG DIFFERENCE

Exactly! :lol: @the first part of the sentence. Yeah and if he wouldn't of done the shit in the 1st place he wouldn't have to worry about getting questioned about it :coffee:

I think you just said checkmate to Bzebabe and all her infinite wisdom

PRAISE JESUS AuntEsther.jpg

Archived