Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

Truthfully, he needs a better team to handle big interviews. His last album was a flop and didn't yield any hit singles. He sort of came back with "Dueces" and what not, but the Rihsus incident is like the elephant in the room. It's what he is known for it sadly overshadows his musical career. Granted he was on the show to promote his cd, but if he agreed to the Rihsus questions, then he shouldn't have done what he did.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow:

Diane would have asked the same damn questions..

Sources tell TMZ ... Roberts insists both she and other "GMA" staff members spoke with Chris before the interview and asked if it would be OK to fire off "a few questions" about the Rihanna incident ... and Chris approved.

As TMZ first reported, Brown flipped out after the interview -- and apparently smashed a window in his dressing room.

Robin is telling people at the show she did NOT try to set him up ... and insists, "I'm pulling for the guy."

As for the broken window, sources say no one in the studio saw Chris throw the chair into the window ... but he was definitely in the dressing room when the window was smashed.

HE'S THE DUMBASS FOR AGREEING..

she sure woulda but he could always cry racism its our card our right to pull it even if it is bullshit whose to say :hmph:

Sorry...I disagree... That's a cop-out...that's saying "it's everyone elses fault, I'm so angry"

You are responsible for YOUR actions and YOUR responses. I agree though. I feel for him. But if he can't control his anger, HE needs to let people know he's not willing to talk about it...If they don't honor his wishes...He can just end the interview.

How can he control his anger when people keep poking at him? Do you know how hard he probably worked on his music all that time behind the scenes kissing much ass and having to suck up his pride. He worked hard only for some dumb black bitch to ask about a two year old issue. Its clear he probably still loves her and its a sensitive issue for him. Its common sense he doesn't wanna discuss it though he always said he moving forward.

I hope his fans send hate mail to that bitch.

I don't get why would the dumb bitch keep asking him about it... clearly he was trying to redirect the interview and that black uncle tom bitch didn't let up. It happened like 2 years ago and not really fair because no one asks rihanna about it anymore... they both did interviews around the same time and he said what he had to say about it years ago. And for the people who wanna be shady how would you feel if people kept asking Janet about the superbowl?

Maybe he shouldn't have snapped like that but I feel for him... I wish people would just leave that situation alone and just focus on the music and who he is now... You keep wanting someone to be bad they will eventually say fuck it and snap.

ok let me correct you my brutha, she is not a Black uncle Tom by any means, Robin Roberts father was a Tuskegee Airman, she went to a historical Black college, now im all for downing "da man" but in this case the evidence is abundantly clear he just won the dumbest nigga of the year award and its March hell you would have to punch a white woman out on live TV now to beat this :filenails:

How can he control his anger when people keep poking at him? Do you know how hard he probably worked on his music all that time behind the scenes kissing much ass and having to suck up his pride. He worked hard only for some dumb black bitch to ask about a two year old issue. Its clear he probably still loves her and its a sensitive issue for him. Its common sense he doesn't wanna discuss it though he always said he moving forward.

I hope his fans send hate mail to that bitch.

Um...Well then he should focus on the music...Don't you know that in life, we pay more attention to the negative and it always overshadows the positive? Once again, you are blaming everyone else for his not being able to control his anger...Then he should NEVER do interviews...He has TOTAL CONTROL over whether he wants to answer the questions or not. He wasn't tied to the chair. YOU GET UP AND LEAVE...There, the interview is over. You don't break windows and act like an ass. Your hard work should be the focus, not acting like a fool. He throws all his hard work out the window whe he ALLOWS others to control him. And if it's "common sense" that he dosen't want to discuss the issue. Then he should say so and not agree to answer questions about it.

I don't believe that for some reason... they might have tricked him anyway hes cute but lets be real hes a dumb country fuck. I love him though <_<

Down with robin!

If you watch it again she only asked him about it twice and left it alone.. He needs a better team..

He stuck around and performed then broke the window.. He's the dumbass.

JBAILEY IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!! :rolleyes:

I will take that as a hell no to muh question about being Black foe a day....Now would I be you for a day, hell yea, White people love Latinos look at Jlo or Ricky Martin, they know he gay but they still wanna fuck him. If I was you foe a day after having hot monkey style sex with yo husband I would put on the sluttiest outfit in yo closet get my makeup done at the salon cause as a nigga I don't know how you put that shit on, and go out to the club and just laugh my ass off at all the mofo's trying to get my Jodi Cookies, and take all they drinks give them no pussy feel all that power go back home and let yo husband fuck me like a dog like a fucking dog ...."mmmkay" :whistle:

Can I weigh in?

As everyone here knows, I was Chris Brown's HARSHEST critic during the Rihanna abuse tragedy. But I came to forgive him once he had paid his debt to society--unlike, say, Charlie Sheen, who can abuse his wives/girlfriends, abuse drugs, hire prostitutes and everyone, media included, pretends like it's hilarious or that Sheen is just being a spoiled celebrity.

But this latest outburst from Chris makes me believe that the young man has SERIOUS anger management issues and some serious problems. And worse, he's behaving PRECISELY as white supremacists say black men behave: violently, brutally, uncontrollably. He's lending credence to the white supremacist imagination by acting like an animal whenever a tiny bit of pressure is on.

Where are Chris's people in all of this? Did they not prepare him for what was going to happen when he's interviewed by major news outlets? Did they not speak to GMA or other media conglomerates ahead of time to say, "The Rihanna question is off the table. We will not do the interview if any questions about Rihanna come up"? And why couldn't Chris have responded like this: "I appreciate the question, Robin, but that is a time in my life that I'm not proud of. I've paid my debt to society and would like to move on. And that's all I want to say about that situation"?

Why did he, instead, have to wild out and break a window and storm off like a crazy person?

Maybe it's because he IS a crazy person? I don't know him, so I don't know. But this is what I DO know:

He needs MAJOR psychological help. And perhaps, since he can't seem to handle the pressures of fame or the spotlight, he should leave the entertainment industry altogether.

He had a bad day... and now that we got the whole story we can blame hotboy for not swallowing his cum lastnight.

HOTBOY & ROBIN ROBERTS ARE TO BLAME

Hold da hell up, even on my worst days I have never thrown a muthafucking chair at ABC news studios :filenails:

He had a bad day... and now that we got the whole story we can blame hotboy for not swallowing his cum lastnight.

HOTBOY & ROBIN ROBERTS ARE TO BLAME

i've had many a bad day, I don't go around breaking windows and when I get angry, I really get angry....Chris Brown has serious anger management issues and he needs to fix them...Chris Brown the person will be the death of Chris Brown the artist

Can I weigh in?

As everyone here knows, I was Chris Brown's HARSHEST critic during the Rihanna abuse tragedy. But I came to forgive him once he had paid his debt to society--unlike, say, Charlie Sheen, who can abuse his wives/girlfriends, abuse drugs, hire prostitutes and everyone, media included, pretends like it's hilarious or that Sheen is just being a spoiled celebrity.

But this latest outburst from Chris makes me believe that the young man has SERIOUS anger management issues and some serious problems. And worse, he's behaving PRECISELY as white supremacists say black men behave: violently, brutally, uncontrollably. He's lending credence to the white supremacist imagination by acting like an animal whenever a tiny bit of pressure is on.

Where are Chris's people in all of this? Did they not prepare him for what was going to happen when he's interviewed by major news outlets? Did they not speak to GMA or other media conglomerates ahead of time to say, "The Rihanna question is off the table. We will not do the interview if any questions about Rihanna come up"? And why couldn't Chris have responded like this: "I appreciate the question, Robin, but that is a time in my life that I'm not proud of. I've paid my debt to society and would like to move on. And that's all I want to say about that situation"?

Why did he, instead, have to wild out and break a window and storm off like a crazy person?

Maybe it's because he IS a crazy person? I don't know him, so I don't know. But this is what I DO know:

He needs MAJOR psychological help. And perhaps, since he can't seem to handle the pressures of fame or the spotlight, he should leave the entertainment industry altogether.

as smart as you are I stop reading as soon as you said Charlie Muthafucking making dat money cause im White Sheen.... :thumbdown:

as if you would ever be a guest on that type of show... <_<

You not on the same level as easy breezy... :sigh: hotboy should be banned and robin roberts should get in trouble.

Hell naw Im real I woulda been said some shit, like well "First off White people...." *CUTS TO COMMERCIAL* :filenails:

Archived