Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

Chris Brown needs to seek proper counseling, medication, or Jesus...this behavior is not normal...he did his punishment for what happened between him and Rihanna, and he was receiving raves reviews for his behavior from the people involved with his punishment...but it is clear that he needs to address his anger in a much more intense way than his sentence required...it's easy to keep cool when nothing is bothering you...something bothered him about this interview, and we see the result of that...

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as if you would ever be a guest on that type of show... <_<

You not on the same level as easy breezy... :sigh: hotboy should be banned and robin roberts should get in trouble.

and another damn thang his shit is gonna be anything but easy or brezzy, unless you wanna count the shit blowing off the fan now :filenails:

Chris Brown needs to seek proper counseling, medication, or Jesus...this behavior is not normal...he did his punishment for what happened between him and Rihanna, and he was receiving raves reviews for his behavior from the people involved with his punishment...but it is clear that he needs to address his anger in a much more intense way than his sentence required...it's easy to keep cool when nothing is bothering you...something bothered him about this interview, and we see the result of that...

let me chime in on a serious note, I know what it feels like to feel as if nothing you do is good enough, its frustrating, and when your an artist to have all that talent over shadowed by something in his past, much like some other female Icon we know, it's frustrating and he is a man so he's gonna be pissed he's gonna want to fuck shit up this is my career, I have an album out and ya'll bullshitting me come on now Bzebabe I thought u was the smartest bitch here chile...

A definite fact of life: I can't please everyone. Nor do I want to. But thank you for at least giving it a try.

I really wanna read the whole thang I respect smart bruthas, so ima go back and pretend you didn't metion Charlie White Get dat Ass Sheen :filenails: it's gone be hard but I know you got my back :cry: *fist in the air*

Chris Brown needs to speak to Michael Vick and his camp about how you are suppose to behave after a major scandal...get himself a Tony Dungy as his life coach and really begin the process of change...Chris Brown, unlike Michael Vick, has the nerve to think that people will just get over what he did and love him again...that's unrealistic...some people will never forgive and some people will take a very long time to forgive...that's why he has to live as positive a live as possible...he suffers from the Lindsay Lohan syndrome

let me chime in on a serious note, I know what it feels like to feel as if nothing you do is good enough, its frustrating, and when your an artist to have all that talent over shadowed by something in his past, much like some other female Icon we know, it's frustrating and he is a man so he's gonna be pissed he's gonna want to fuck shit up this is my career, I have an album out and ya'll bullshitting me come on now Bzebabe I thought u was the smartest bitch here chile...

Seriously!? Can you people explain to me how they "picked" on him by asking him questions HE AGREED to? If that made him frustrated and snap then he's a fucking lunatic, he's fucking stupid for accepting then acting a fool for something he agreed to.

It's not rocket science and he overreacted about absolutely NOTHING. Now this outburst is what's gonna resurface the past, and once again, it's his stupidity and anger...so Chris, YOU CANT BLAME NOBODY BUT YOU!!!

that's full of fucking shit...that's the mentality that has his dumb ass breaking windows

First of all you not white and you not Charlie Sheen, you a nigga that is barely on the map in terms of music, you aint been around that long to compare yourself to Charlie Sheen, Sheen took his shit and went on the road and is making tons of money, you aint nothing but a nigga, and Janet said it best "and be the lead story on the nigga news" as long as he continues to act out like this folks will paint him as a no good ass nigga, cause that's what white folks want to do anyway, so nigga play the game get dat paper, make sure yo people let them know NOT to ask about Rihanna BEFORE the interview and stop acting like a damn Monkey :filenails: that shit is entertaining to white folks hell

:cheers:

Seriously!? Can you people explain to me how they "picked" on him by asking him questions HE AGREED to? If that made him frustrated and snap then he's a fucking lunatic, he's fucking stupid for accepting then acting a fool for something he agreed to.

It's not rocket science and he overreacted about absolutely NOTHING. Now this outburst is what's gonna resurface the past, and once again, it's his stupidity and anger...so Chris, YOU CANT BLAM NOBODY BUT YOU!!!

exactly! "oh nothing I do is good enough for ppl blah blah blah"...welcome the the real fuckin world and the thing we call LIFE! i'm frustrated so i'll just bash in a window....man, get all the way the fuck out of here with that stupid shit...

Can I weigh in?

As everyone here knows, I was Chris Brown's HARSHEST critic during the Rihanna abuse tragedy. But I came to forgive him once he had paid his debt to society--unlike, say, Charlie Sheen, who can abuse his wives/girlfriends, abuse drugs, hire prostitutes and everyone, media included, pretends like it's hilarious or that Sheen is just being a spoiled celebrity.

But this latest outburst from Chris makes me believe that the young man has SERIOUS anger management issues and some serious problems. And worse, he's behaving PRECISELY as white supremacists say black men behave: violently, brutally, uncontrollably. He's lending credence to the white supremacist imagination by acting like an animal whenever a tiny bit of pressure is on.

Where are Chris's people in all of this? Did they not prepare him for what was going to happen when he's interviewed by major news outlets? Did they not speak to GMA or other media conglomerates ahead of time to say, "The Rihanna question is off the table. We will not do the interview if any questions about Rihanna come up"? And why couldn't Chris have responded like this: "I appreciate the question, Robin, but that is a time in my life that I'm not proud of. I've paid my debt to society and would like to move on. And that's all I want to say about that situation"?

Why did he, instead, have to wild out and break a window and storm off like a crazy person?

Maybe it's because he IS a crazy person? I don't know him, so I don't know. But this is what I DO know:

He needs MAJOR psychological help. And perhaps, since he can't seem to handle the pressures of fame or the spotlight, he should leave the entertainment industry altogether.

OK read the whole thing, few things, first I think we can all agree, his people fucked up, second, um yea he got issues no shit there, thirdly you are right they should prepare him better esp for as you said a major news outlet this is ABC it's like he just gave the Coyote the Roadrunner on a plate already cooked. Yes he may very well be crazy, but with all his talent, and yes he is very talented, I would never let them give me a seat, damn dat, you were right they love to see us prove all their sterotypes right, see ALL Blacks are like him, BUT you went and finished the story by actually suggesting he leave the industry too, which is ultimately where white folks want shit like this to go, let's clown him, and now chop his balls off, I wish the fuck I would leave Janet didn't leave you think they wanted her to stay? shitttttttttt :filenails:

exactly! "oh nothing I do is good enough for ppl blah blah blah"...welcome the the real fuckin world and the thing we call LIFE! i'm frustrated so i'll just bash in a window....man, get all the way the fuck out of here with that stupid shit...

And he's a man...,BOO FUCKING HOO!!! He pee's standing up, dosen't bleed once a month, dosen't risk being pregnant...Like us women who have to deal with that, PLUS any extra baggage that comes with LIFE!!

i feel bad for the kid. i hope he can get some people around him to really guide him better.i watched him on BET yesterday and he had this I dont give a fuck attitude that he was going to do HIM and not worry about what anybody else thinks. well............u see where that got him SMH :(

OK read the whole thing, few things, first I think we can all agree, his people fucked up, second, um yea he got issues no shit there, thirdly you are right they should prepare him better esp for as you said a major news outlet this is ABC it's like he just gave the Coyote the Roadrunner on a plate already cooked. Yes he may very well be crazy, but with all his talent, and yes he is very talented, I would never let them give me a seat, damn dat, you were right they love to see us prove all their sterotypes right, see ALL Blacks are like him, BUT you went and finished the story by actually suggesting he leave the industry too, which is ultimately where white folks want shit like this to go, let's clown him, and now chop his balls off, I wish the fuck I would leave Janet didn't leave you think they wanted her to stay? shitttttttttt :filenails:

don't even compare Chris Brown's bullshit to Janet popping her titty out at the superbowl

It's not rocket science and he overreacted about absolutely NOTHING. Now this outburst is what's gonna resurface the past, and once again, it's his stupidity and anger...so Chris, YOU CANT BLAME NOBODY BUT YOU!!!

well few things come to mind one I would have to see the entire interview, although im inclined to believe Robyn did not go there purposely, secondly for all the females no matter the color that was some outright fucked up shit he did as a man, damn race, so yes he is still on the radar in terms of the you aint shit meter, now what I do wonder is how well his team talked to him about the agreement, like look you wanna sell these records, now they're gonna want to ask about Ri, this is what you say and keep it moving, im seriously inclined to believe his team said yes, barely told his ass shit, and hoped for the best. Well :filenails:

don't even compare Chris Brown's bullshit to Janet popping her titty out at the superbowl

it's not the same but the race component is trust, I will never forget watching Queen Latifah on Jay Leno a few days after the SB they asked her what she thought and she said what im saying here, they trying to crucify a sista, in this case a nigga, but he fucked himself

well few things come to mind one I would have to see the entire interview, although im inclined to believe Robyn did not go there purposely, secondly for all the females no matter the color that was some outright fucked up shit he did as a man, damn race, so yes he is still on the radar in terms of the you aint shit meter, now what I do wonder is how well his team talked to him about the agreement, like look you wanna sell these records, now they're gonna want to ask about Ri, this is what you say and keep it moving, im seriously inclined to believe his team said yes, barely told his ass shit, and hoped for the best. Well :filenails:

Sure...Once again...It's SOMEONE ELSES FAULT!!! Doe's he really need his team to think for him about something that is just common sense? That's another crock of shit...Grow some fucking brains, stop acting like a fool...END OF STORY!!!

it's not the same but the race component is trust, I will never forget watching Queen Latifah on Jay Leno a few days after the SB they asked her what she thought and she said what im saying here, they trying to crucify a sista, in this case a nigga, but he fucked himself

And when they ask Janet about the superbowl...You don't see her popping her tit and breaking windows...And Janet DEFINITELY voices that she dosen't want superbowl questions and interviewers have violated her request.

race is the only thing in common...that is not enough to form a comparison between the two incidents...not the mention Chris Brown continues to dig his hole deeper by doing shit like busting out windows...and lets not act like Chris Brown is getting more backlash than other famous black people that have been caught up in scandals...i've seen much much much worst backlash...if he can't deal, then he needs to stay in his room

awwww I didn't co-sign his punk ass bashing in no damn window, where his people? who there to keep a tight leash on him esp if they know he got issues. I got mad in class when my teacher gave me an 8 out of 10 on a damn good paper, I slammed my hand on the desk so hard I swear foe God the white girl sitting next to me shitted on herself, but did I throw a chair, NO I walked out the class calmed my nigga acting ass down went back in there played the game his way and smiled all the way to my 4.0 :filenails: BUT something tells me Chris Easy Breezy aint that bright

BUT you went and finished the story by actually suggesting he leave the industry too, which is ultimately where white folks want shit like this to go, let's clown him, and now chop his balls off, I wish the fuck I would leave Janet didn't leave you think they wanted her to stay? shitttttttttt :filenails:

Only because he's making a public spectacle of himself in ALL THE WRONG WAYS, proving, without a doubt, that he's not prepared for this industry.

In a modern capitalist society, it's not enough to just be talented. You have to be savvy, composed, mature, and intelligent. While I wholeheartedly agree that Chris Brown is the TOP talent of his generation, he's SEVERELY lacking in those other areas. I suggest stepping away until he can achieve those other, CRUCIAL attributes.

And anyone who's ACTUALLY concerned about his well-being, as opposed to what he can provide for them, would agree.

Archived