Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

race is the only thing in common...that is not enough to form a comparison between the two incidents...not the mention Chris Brown continues to dig his hole deeper by doing shit like busting out windows...and lets not act like Chris Brown is getting more backlash than other famous black people that have been caught up in scandals...i've seen much much much worst backlash...if he can't deal, then he needs to stay in his room

Now hold on boo boo, I never said the nigga was right, im just saying damn you letting them (white people) prove what they already want to believe

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwww I didn't co-sign his punk ass bashing in no damn window, where his people? who there to keep a tight leash on him esp if they know he got issues. I got mad in class when my teacher gave me an 8 out of 10 on a damn good paper, I slammed my hand on the desk so hard I swear foe God the white girl sitting next to me shitted on herself, but did I throw a chair, NO I walked out the class calmed my nigga acting ass down went back in there played the game his way and smiled all the way to my 4.0 :filenails: BUT something tells me Chris Easy Breezy aint that bright

his people, as incompetent as they are, can't fix his anger issues...that's on him and him alone

Only because he's making a public spectacle of himself in ALL THE WRONG WAYS, proving, without a doubt, that he's not prepared for this industry.

In a modern capitalist society, it's not enough to just be talented. You have to be savvy, composed, mature, and intelligent. While I wholeheartedly agree that Chris Brown is the TOP talent of his generation, he's SEVERELY lacking in those other areas. I suggest stepping away until he can achieve those other, CRUCIAL attributes.

And anyone who's ACTUALLY concerned about his well-being, as opposed to what he can provide for them, would agree.

we have seen plenty of talented flawed people, and we have also seen plenty of people with no fucking talent at all and flawed, still win Britney anyone?

his people, as incompetent as they are, can't fix his anger issues...that's on him and him alone

I dont have an answer for that, as people, human beings we all work by incentive, his incentive is his paper and that fame. He got too much talent to be acting like this, he needs a better team in place, or a real nigga to get in his face snatch his ass up and school him on how to be a Black man in Hollywood

Only because he's making a public spectacle of himself in ALL THE WRONG WAYS, proving, without a doubt, that he's not prepared for this industry.

In a modern capitalist society, it's not enough to just be talented. You have to be savvy, composed, mature, and intelligent. While I wholeheartedly agree that Chris Brown is the TOP talent of his generation, he's SEVERELY lacking in those other areas. I suggest stepping away until he can achieve those other, CRUCIAL attributes.

And anyone who's ACTUALLY concerned about his well-being, as opposed to what he can provide for them, would agree.

yea but he in the music biz, that shit is cut throat, I mean it's hard to get thru to someone who has money and fame.

I dont have an answer for that, as people, human beings we all work by incentive, his incentive is his paper and that fame. He got too much talent to be acting like this, he needs a better team in place, or a real nigga to get in his face snatch his ass up and school him on how to be a Black man in Hollywood

having a better team in place will not do a damn thing for his anger...this isn't about anyone other than Chris Brown...he need to fix himself...he has a victim's mentality and he has been a victim of no one but himself

we have seen plenty of talented flawed people, and we have also seen plenty of people with no fucking talent at all and flawed, still win Britney anyone?

Yeah, but see, unlike Chris--who is ACTUALLY talented--Britney surrounds herself with savvy, mature, composed, intelligent people who turn her loss into a win.

And it doesn't hurt that she's white.

I'm not advocating that black people have to be superhuman rather than human, because that's a VERY dangerous proposition. I'm actually just thinking about Chris's WELL-BEING. He's better off taking a break and getting his mind right. Just because Britney Spears belongs in an insane asylum doesn't mean that we should encourage Chris to follow her.

As a black man, I LOVE Chris Brown because I know what he's up against and must endure. My concern is not his fame, but his HEALTH.

I couldn't care less about Britney Spears.

Yeah, but see, unlike Chris--who is ACTUALLY talented--Britney surrounds herself with savvy, mature, composed, intelligent people who turn her loss into a win.

I'm not advocating that black people have to be superhuman rather than human, because that's a VERY dangerous proposition. I'm actually just thinking about Chris's WELL-BEING. He's better off taking a break and getting his mind right. Just because Britney Spears belongs in an insane asylum doesn't mean that we should encourage Chris to follow her.

As a black man, I LOVE Chris Brown because I know what he's up against and must endure. My concern is not his fame, but his HEALTH.

THANK YOU!!!

having a better team in place will not do a damn thing for his anger...this isn't about anyone other than Chris Brown...he need to fix himself...he has a victim's mentality and he has been a victim of no one but himself

I think you just schooled me ...again no less....that's what it is. Well im done in that case fuck him sit down get you a shrink and work that shit out I don't know where it's coming from but nigga get into yo Velvet Rope. before they hang you with it

hell that makes the difference the fact the bitch is white, I have seen plenty of Black females on the scene that coulda did all the Britney bullshit better, but they didnt get on cause they were not white. I would love to see this young man get help too, I don't think prison is a place for anyone because the throw you in there and once you're there they don't give a fuck about you and your more likely to give up too

hell that makes the difference the fact the bitch is white, I have seen plenty of Black females on the scene that coulda did all the Britney bullshit better, but they didnt get on cause they were not white. I would love to see this young man get help too, I don't think prison is a place for anyone because the throw you in there and once you're there they don't give a fuck about you and your more likely to give up too

Prison is not where Chris belongs.

After reading THE NEW JIM CROW: MASS INCARCERATION IN THE AGE OF COLORBLINDNESS by Michelle Alexander, I understand what the prison industrial complex is all about--and it's NOT rehabilitation.

And when they ask Janet about the superbowl...You don't see her popping her tit and breaking windows...And Janet DEFINITELY voices that she dosen't want superbowl questions and interviewers have violated her request.

all I got for you is +1 *ding* Gurl POWER FM-sm.gif

And when they ask Janet about the superbowl...You don't see her popping her tit and breaking windows...And Janet DEFINITELY voices that she dosen't want superbowl questions and interviewers have violated her request.

Because Janet only conducts interviews on the condition that the Superbowl ISN'T mentioned. And if they do have the nerve to bring it up, she swats it away with class and moves on.

I don't get why would the dumb bitch keep asking him about it... clearly he was trying to redirect the interview and that black uncle tom bitch didn't let up. It happened like 2 years ago and not really fair because no one asks rihanna about it anymore... they both did interviews around the same time and he said what he had to say about it years ago. And for the people who wanna be shady how would you feel if people kept asking Janet about the superbowl?

Maybe he shouldn't have snapped like that but I feel for him... I wish people would just leave that situation alone and just focus on the music and who he is now... You keep wanting someone to be bad they will eventually say fuck it and snap.

Chris and his camp allowed Robin to ask the questions. I guess they thought it was a good idea because GMA brings a lot of exposure. It was a stupid move. Why allow Robin to ask questions only to turn into the Hulk, run to Twitter and weep?

Prison is not where Chris belongs.

After reading THE NEW JIM CROW: MASS INCARCERATION IN THE AGE OF COLORBLINDNESS by Michelle Alexander, I understand what the prison industrial complex is all about--and it's NOT rehabilitation.

prison has never been about rehabilitation and it always amazes me that people beleive that's what prison is...they might say that rehabilitation is the goal, but actions have always proven otherwise...simple observation shows that prison and rehab don't mix...which is fine with me, because I don't think prison should serve as a rehabilitation facility any damn way

Yep, he really does have anger issues. Poor rih rih :(

poor rih rih??? lol Rihanna doesn't even think of herself as poor rih rih at this point...but poor Rih Rih indeed cuz she was at the wrong end of a person who can;t manage anger...when the story first broke, I was like damn, Chris Brown is a woman beater...as time goes on I realize that his anger is not directed at anyone or anything in particular...he's just fuckin angry and will take it out physically on anyone or anything

well also remember that janet is a grown ass women that can control herself and has a lot of experience with the media .... chris is just a kid plus he has anger issues :coffee:

that man is no longer a child...he is a grown ass man with anger issues...he is a grown man who behaves in a childish manner, but he is not a child

How convenient that this 'reportedly' happened, and that the alleged Tweet he sent about it was also deleted filenails.gif

Even if it happened they should stop baiting him, bringing up past shit and concentrate on the new album which is what he was actually there for. :rolleyes:

Truthfully, he needs a better team to handle big interviews. His last album was a flop and didn't yield any hit singles. He sort of came back with "Dueces" and what not, but the Rihsus incident is like the elephant in the room. It's what he is known for it sadly overshadows his musical career. Granted he was on the show to promote his cd, but if he agreed to the Rihsus questions, then he shouldn't have done what he did.

He needs to grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch too! :lmao:

There are plenty artists/celebs out there that have been through scandals but they didn't punch a window and tear their shirts off! and I wish people would stop acting like this nigga is a kid. He's a 22 year old, not a 2 year old.

Chris and his camp allowed Robin to ask the questions. I guess they thought it was a good idea because GMA brings a lot of exposure. It was a stupid move. Why allow Robin to ask questions only to turn into the Hulk, run to Twitter and weep?

chile please ya'll act like you don't know what time it is, hell even when janet did Oprah they had the SB questions, the name of the game is you give me some and I let you get some, you got a record to sell and you need my media? OK we gonna talk SB cause that's what my people wanna hear about. You wanna sell that album Chris? Ok we let you perform, and shit, sit down talk a lil, but we gonna ask about RiRi, hell I don't think the Jacksons could get any interview without a Michael question

He needs to grow some balls and stop acting like a bitch too! :lmao:

There are plenty artists/celebs out there that have been through scandals but they didn't punch a window and tear their shirts off! and I wish people would stop acting like this nigga is a kid. He's a 22 year old, not a 2 year old.

22 is basically a child, esp when you a dude, 22 is dumb as hell until you get to around 30-40 you don't even know how fucking dumb yo ass was at 22

Archived