Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

Chris Brown regrets violent outburst

By WENN.COM

Chris Brown has apologized for losing his temper and allegedly smashing a window backstage at a U.S. TV show on Tuesday, insisting he needed to "let off steam" after becoming incensed by questions about his troubled past.

The singer appeared on Good Morning America to promote his new album but he was left agitated during a chat with host Robin Roberts when she quizzed him about his 2009 assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

Brown became increasingly annoyed by the line of questioning, telling Roberts, "This album is what I want them to talk about, not what happened two years ago."

After the chat, the singer, who is on probation and had to complete anger management classes as a result of the beating, reportedly flew into a rage and hurled a chair at his dressing room window, prompting worried staff members to call security.

GMA producers have since defended Roberts' stance during the interview, calling the questions put to the singer "relevant and newsworthy" but Brown insists he only agreed to talk about his music and was not prepared to discuss his legal problems.

Opening up about the incident during an appearance on BET's 106 & Park show on Wednesday, Brown claimed he felt ambushed, but is ashamed of the way he handled the fall out.

He said, "First of all, I just wanna apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed with the way I acted.

"A lot of people don't know what went down, and obviously when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a talking point sheet... As the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off. I was thrown off by it. I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me... So I took it very, very hard and I really kinda kept my composure throughout the whole interview, although you can see me upset, I kept my composure, I did my performance.

"And when I got back (stage) I just let off steam. I didn't physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and... I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me. So yes, I got very emotional, and I wanna apologize for acting like that."

And Brown has pleaded with his fans not to take their anger out on presenter Roberts. He added: "Do not send any threats, anything like that, I've been hearing things on Twitter... We need to take a stand and... focus on the more positive things in life."

:umm:

Yeah he's bipolar.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coming from someone who claimed to not like blacks and liked only white boys let alone wanting to be one. Let's not try to spill tea shall we? :coffee:

He didn't say he "didn't like blacks"... That's absurd, how u twisted his words

Just cuz he only dates a certain race doesn't mean he doesn't like black ppL

Y'all gonna let the The village idiots talk like that?

Two of the most racist members done formed a union.. :whistle:

:lmao: they let them speak their minds, I am not one for saying they cannot speak what's on their minds, what is of interest to me is the notion they make shit up outta nowhere, I never said I hateed my own race, yet they readily attempt to make that claim, they ignore all the times I speak up for my race and damn things when they wrong, they don't count the times I talk about how if Britney where Black she wouldn't be Britney at all, they don't refer to how I said Chris Brown was dogged out for being angry and Black and I still think they need to back the hell off, not saying he couldn't have handled things better. I am honestly at the point now where you do not suffer fools, they can call me whatever the hell they want, I do not give a fuck I rolls how I roll and been rolling like that they know this and yet they start up this same convo after damn near a decade, get the fuck over it and keep it pushing hell, I will not suffer a fool, this chile up and called Robyn Roberts an uncle Tom when I read that I said to myself thie person clearly has not done their research, her dad was a Tuskegee Airmen, she went to a Southern Black College played hoops while in College. They choose to believe and hear what fits their predisposed positions they don't care about fairness it's all about me and white dudes and them having issues over it and to me that is quite obvious. Not everyone on this board is like the pack of ignant folks that gather together to revel in their own ignorant bliss...THANK GOD

and I have concluded without question these same people are no less racist than Loveprofusion and other white members where they won't see it that way of course but they are very much racist they come in here and start downing White folks and generalizing like all fucking get out and act like we don't have fellow White members on this board who have been down for the cause since day 1 and that shit is insulting, let a White member go in on their ignorant shit and it's get me a Mod ban them they racist, well stop and look at the shit you said. Then they had the nerve to be like "they don't want me to tell it like I would" open yo fucking mouth and speak then so we can all sit back shake our heads at how fucking stupid you are and move the fuck on cause that's what we will do it's clear many members here have already voiced their opinions that some members here really are not that bright and that's putting it lightly

and I have concluded without question these same people are no less racist than Loveprofusion and other white members where they won't see it that way of course but they are very much racist they come in here and start downing White folks and generalizing like all fucking get out and act like we don't have fellow White members on this board who have been down for the cause since day 1 and that shit is insulting, let a White member go in on their ignorant shit and it's get me a Mod ban them they racist, well stop and look at the shit you said. Then they had the nerve to be like "they don't want me to tell it like I would" open yo fucking mouth and speak then so we can all sit back shake our heads at how fucking stupid you are and move the fuck on cause that's what we will do it's clear many members here have already voiced their opinions that some members here really are not that bright and that's putting it lightly

97cbc6d8.gif

97cbc6d8.gif

and Im sitting here like Angela from Why Did I Get Married at the dinner table "no let em talk" they wanna speak on something and "keep it real" then niggas let ya balls hang and speak cause after you do im chopping them muthafuckas off and hanging em up flatscreen and im done :filenails:

:blink: :blink: :umm: :umm: :umm:

chile pleaae I have heard it all from generalizations of flat ass, no lips all that shit is not accurate and not everyone here believes that what part are you missing? I can't be bothered I haven't had muh morning coffee and you working me here

chile pleaae I have heard it all from generalizations of flat ass, no lips all that shit is not accurate and not everyone here believes that what part are you missing? I can't be bothered I haven't had muh morning coffee and you working me here

i stopped reading all the posts

there was no way i was going to read all this shit

too much for my head

well, u didnt give names

:lol: :lol:

i dunno

i havent read everything, but are u sure u should be calling ppl racist?>

fuck yes and they have made it clear they don't speak to me and I will not speak to them it's a stay in yo lane game, they come out their's im coming out mine :filenails:

where the fuck did I say Black gays are inferior im a Black gay ? no what's really annoying is having this convo for the upteenth time and I NEVER start them it's always ya'll

It starts because of things you say that may come off offensive to black gay men for which you may not realize

Archived