Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

KG, i worked out what I meant before...

I think sometimes u too dismissive of people's comments and opinions, and sometimes u can be a bit of a debbie downer..negative about everything and anything

i am dismissive of people's "opinions"... it depends on the subject

and i'm just a realist... i don't have time for fantasy and la-la-land

Oh perhaps you should re read this entire thread... Didn't he try to dismiss someone for talking about their abuse within this thread? That was pretty heartless and uncalled for... or what about the many tacky one liners he spews out. I don't know why you always make it seem like he innocent or something he started with me by calling me a racist.

i did no such! what page?!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game really does need to stfu and everybody gets on his ass cause of how he is. Everybody remembers on the old forum he got scalped for talking shit about blacks and praising white boys. Even Angie remembers it along with a few others. Ain't nobody gotta lie on they asses...for what? :mellow: If you like whites then that's your business. Like I said before some of these blacks feel ugly inside and when someone white finds them attractive they lean more towards that way. I guess they feel validated in some way and it makes them feel less ugly. Shit appreciate you for who you are :coffee:

yeah... i dissed black people... if you're offended.. you're one of em.

and you and others are quick to mention Angie like she's the Webster

if you dedicated the amount of time on your education as you are licking Angie's [sexy] ass... you'd have a doctorate by now :cheer:

yeah... i dissed black people... if you're offended.. you're one of em.

and you and others are quick to mention Angie like she's the Webster

if you dedicated the amount of time on your education as you are licking Angie's [sexy] ass... you'd have a doctorate by now :cheer:

seems like you're mad :coffee:

Oh shit I wonder who hates whites on here?

Game really does need to stfu and everybody gets on his ass cause of how he is. Everybody remembers on the old forum he got scalped for talking shit about blacks and praising white boys. Even Angie remembers it along with a few others. Ain't nobody gotta lie on they asses...for what? :mellow: If you like whites then that's your business. Like I said before some of these blacks feel ugly inside and when someone white finds them attractive they lean more towards that way. I guess they feel validated in some way and it makes them feel less ugly. Shit appreciate you for who you are :coffee:

you get a princess point for this you have a point +1 *ding* fantasy_237.gif

seems like you're mad :coffee:

no

you get a princess point for this you have a point +1 *ding* fantasy_237.gif

he's referring to you :crazy:.. he's wrong cuz he doesn't know what he's talking about.. but he's referring to you for half of that...

Im aware of that but I was saying whites were apart of your dating pool unlike some of blacks on here.

+1

Well, whatever we think about Chris Brown's behavior, he ate:

a_146x97.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/chris_browns_fame_will_debut_a.html

The exact numbers won't be in for a few more days, but all signs currently indicate that Chris Brown's latest, F.A.M.E. will be the No. 1 album in the country after its first week of sales. Slotted to move 250,000 to 300,000 copies, it would be Brown's first-ever No. 1. No, not 'first-ever since his assault arrest.' Just 'first-ever.' So where does that place us on his comeback spectrum?

a_146x97.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/03/chris_browns_fame_will_debut_a.html

The exact numbers won't be in for a few more days, but all signs currently indicate that Chris Brown's latest, F.A.M.E. will be the No. 1 album in the country after its first week of sales. Slotted to move 250,000 to 300,000 copies, it would be Brown's first-ever No. 1. No, not 'first-ever since his assault arrest.' Just 'first-ever.' So where does that place us on his comeback spectrum?

REALLY??????? :umm:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/bye_brown_rx4n32UEilJn0nP2NmnLeK

chris_brown_ap--300x300.jpg

Chris Brown lost his marbles on "GMA," and now the hot-headed singer has lost his publicist. We hear that Brown's spokeswoman, Tammy Brook, will no longer be representing him after the star trashed his GMA dressing room, smashed a window and left without his shirt from the morning talk show earlier this week. Sources close to the star tell us she and Brown have decided to end their relationship following his meltdown on "GMA." Brook couldn't be reached last night.

a_146x97.jpg

http://nymag.com/dai...ll_debut_a.html

WELL I WON'T SAY I TOLD YOU SO filenails.gif

Archived