Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats all well and good I'm not angry at all but I when I feel strongly about something I will let it be known. Don't confuse passion with anger because its nothing to be angry about just watch how you say shit and realize your worth.

I know you feel strongly in time I intend to get you to see me as who I am and understand it I hope, as for you and even Dayz I know how ya'll feel but Im not going to come back with some nigga shit and be on hate that's obviously not me I love the forum I have been here for years, I remember getting front row tickets from the original Janet forum in 2001 its 2011 10 years later and I aint had a seat yet. :coffee:

The same reason you co signed games bullshit...

Its funny because you don't remember shit... what you think I just pulled what I felt out of my ass to argue with you? Thats not the case at all...

what was games bullshit? Im all ears

I know you feel strongly in time I intend to get you to see me as who I am and understand it I hope, as for you and even Dayz I know how ya'll feel but Im not going to come back with some nigga shit and be on hate that's obviously not me I love the forum I have been here for years, I remember getting front row tickets from the original Janet forum in 2001 its 2011 10 years later and I aint had a seat yet. :coffee:

Janet is proud of her race... I hope you can say the same one day... :cheers:

The same reason you co signed games bullshit...

Its funny because you don't remember shit... what you think I just pulled what I felt out of my ass to argue with you? Thats not the case at all...

what I honestly think is that it angers some of you that I openly speak about White dudes, and you misconstrue it to mean I hate Black men or myself, as I have requested several times though your going to have to bring something more specific to the table, if I was you, if a muthafucka forgot some shit, I would quickly search and find his shit to remind him

Janet is proud of her race... I hope you can say the same one day... :cheers:

I have I just got thru defending Chris Brown and how they were doing him extra its funny you guys don't see how you pick and choose shit out of context and misread it back you do it all the time though im used to it ....years here boo years :filenails:

He called me a racist

and for that he can gag on snooki's menstrual blood mixed with bleach and fresh cat feces.

um ok extra, two, when you generalize about any race that tends to lend credence to the notion of racism even if it's about White people yes...and some of the attacks on Game have been down right mean spirited and vicious yet no one is angry? ummm ok :rolleyes:

um ok extra, two, when you generalize about any race that tends to lend credence to the notion of racism even if it's about White people yes...and some of the attacks on Game have been down right mean spirited and vicious yet no one is angry? ummm ok :rolleyes:

Oh perhaps you should re read this entire thread... Didn't he try to dismiss someone for talking about their abuse within this thread? That was pretty heartless and uncalled for... or what about the many tacky one liners he spews out. I don't know why you always make it seem like he innocent or something he started with me by calling me a racist.

Oh perhaps you should re read this entire thread... Didn't he try to dismiss someone for talking about their abuse within this thread? That was pretty heartless and uncalled for... or what about the many tacky one liners he spews out. I don't know why you always make it seem like he innocent or something he started with me by calling me a racist.

Game has his shit too we all do

Blacks on this board who pretty much openly hate Whites and any other Black that doesn't

Oh shit I wonder who hates whites on here?

This whole convo is stupid and game you really need to shut the fuck up. I'm not racist at all I have all types of friends you miserable fuck clearly you always want to be in something with those tacky ass weak one liners. I'm over it ... and bailey don't you sit up there and co sign his bullshit and agree with him I am a racist.

My father is white I have white friends (gay and straight) I get along with all races. Its not my fault you down your own race and don't even know it. I don't want you so why would I be upset who you fucking black or white? The bottom line you said offensive shit in the past and still do about black gay dudes. It reeks of insecurity and self hate don't try to play the victim and just own up to your shit. If anyone needs to do research it would be you on your culture its a beautiful thing to be a black man I personally wouldn't have it any other way. So what if you get questioned or pulled over more man up and deal with it no need to wish you were something you can never be. I honestly think you date white guys because you think its easier and the type of white guys you choose use you only for whats in between your legs good luck with that shit.

Game really does need to stfu and everybody gets on his ass cause of how he is. Everybody remembers on the old forum he got scalped for talking shit about blacks and praising white boys. Even Angie remembers it along with a few others. Ain't nobody gotta lie on they asses...for what? :mellow: If you like whites then that's your business. Like I said before some of these blacks feel ugly inside and when someone white finds them attractive they lean more towards that way. I guess they feel validated in some way and it makes them feel less ugly. Shit appreciate you for who you are :coffee:

Archived