Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

and I haven't been here forever? If what you claim is true and I have been unrelenting about it nothing in the old forum would change in the new now I have over 1000 posts here you may go thru, I have all day :filenails:

those receipts are not from the store, you cannot make your own up, find a post bring it and repost it take my own words and go with, and yes gays in general are messy and I can recall saying many times I do not keep too many gay men as friends either. White gays are messy too and snarky

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I haven't been here forever? If what you claim is true and I have been unrelenting about it nothing in the old forum would change in the new now I have over 1000 posts here you may go thru, I have all day :filenails:

Oh..so none of that sounds familiar? SIT THE FUCK DOWN. I cant even take you seriously now. A muthafuka that doesn't wanna own up to what he's said just as a MAN...gets no respect from me. You can keep it fuckin movin dude..like seriously. I'm over you and your "crying wolf" bullshit.

Oh..so none of that sounds familiar? SIT THE FUCK DOWN. I cant even take you seriously now. A muthafuka that doesn't wanna own up to what he's said just as a MAN...gets no respect from me. You can keep it fuckin movin dude..like seriously. I'm over you and your "crying wolf" bullshit.

RECEIPTS? You have none? OK keep it moving we don't do returns without receipts

and you sound so angry did you not realize when you came in here without receipts your shit was not being taken back? Chile BOOM :lmao: :lmao: NOT EVEN ONE RECEIPT FOR ALL THESE TRANSACTIONS AND YOU AINT GOT A SINGLE RECEIPT....GET ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY OUT

and obviously when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a talking point sheet... As the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off. I was thrown off by it. I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me...

As I thought. ABC wanted ratings.

Bailey save it. Im definately not going to have a back and forth match. You,Blatin,Japtok and I have been there before along time ago. Frankly..ME personally..I have no problem with you liking white men are whatever but as Xternal said YOU HAVE INDEED made very offensive comments about why you don't like black gay men. You completely stereotyped them and to be honest I was quite surprised at comments you have made. But then you wanna sit here and play the "Im into white guys and they wanna attack me" role. You have taken it to a whole nother level with moments you have made. For instance. Game and Henri like white guys too but you NEVER see anyone really attacking them because they haven't made DIRECT comments towards the black gay community like you have.

:umm: Here's a response to Game where he wasn't falling for trackboy trying to use some old ass sexuality theory as if it still holds weight today:

Nigga, I did not claim that sexuality is a choice. Nor did I say Kinsey's theory was law. The question was, what do I believe and I told the poster what I believed, and you asked for a clarification because you had no knowledge of research in sexual orientation. :blink: It's not my problem that you aren't attracted to girls and only get your rocks off from ugly guys with pink cocks. :fart:

And if we could access the other two boards, I would have more posts in response to that.

As I thought. ABC wanted ratings.

:umm: Here's a response to Game where he wasn't falling for trackboy trying to use some old ass sexuality theory as if it still holds weight today:

And if we could access the other two boards, I would have more posts in response to that.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOT RECEIPTS???? GIVE DAYZ AT LEAST ONE PLEASE HE COMING UP SHORT AND MY MANAGER TOLD ME IF HE DON'T HAVE A RECEIPT TELL HIM TO LEAVE

CIMG1011.jpg

Ok this thread is getting even more complicated

perhaps I was wrong when I said things were calm in this forum hahhahahahaha

no this is how we do, bruthas don't back down, I can't speak on White folk BUT when we got an issue and someone's manhood and word is called into question bitch better bring it or satadown hell :filenails:

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOT RECEIPTS???? GIVE DAYZ AT LEAST ONE PLEASE HE COMING UP SHORT AND MY MANAGER TOLD ME IF HE DON'T HAVE A RECEIPT TELL HIM TO LEAVE

CIMG1011.jpg

If there was someway that the JJF board reappeared with all the posts intact, I would have more. And if Angie didn't put the old Planet Janet board offline, there would have been a lot more.

Ok this thread is getting even more complicated

perhaps I was wrong when I said things were calm in this forum hahhahahahaha

Compared to the JJF board it is.

If there was someway that the JJF board reappeared with all the posts intact, I would have more. And if Angie didn't put the old Planet Janet board offline, there would have been a lot more.

Compared to the JJF board it is.

yes compared to that it very much is suspensions were rampant, outbursts and beefs were the rage. Here tea parties seem to take stage :filenails:

This whole convo is stupid and game you really need to shut the fuck up. I'm not racist at all I have all types of friends you miserable fuck clearly you always want to be in something with those tacky ass weak one liners. I'm over it ... and bailey don't you sit up there and co sign his bullshit and agree with him I am a racist.

My father is white I have white friends (gay and straight) I get along with all races. Its not my fault you down your own race and don't even know it. I don't want you so why would I be upset who you fucking black or white? The bottom line you said offensive shit in the past and still do about black gay dudes. It reeks of insecurity and self hate don't try to play the victim and just own up to your shit. If anyone needs to do research it would be you on your culture its a beautiful thing to be a black man I personally wouldn't have it any other way. So what if you get questioned or pulled over more man up and deal with it no need to wish you were something you can never be. I honestly think you date white guys because you think its easier and the type of white guys you choose use you only for whats in between your legs good luck with that shit.

This whole convo is stupid and game you really need to shut the fuck up. I'm not racist at all I have all types of friends you miserable fuck clearly you always want to be in something with those tacky ass weak one liners. I'm over it ... and bailey don't you sit up there and co sign his bullshit and agree with him I am a racist.

My father is white I have white friends (gay and straight) I get along with all races. Its not my fault you down your own race and don't even know it. I don't want you so why would I be upset who you fucking black or white? The bottom line you said offensive shit in the past and still do about black gay dudes. It reeks of insecurity and self hate don't try to play the victim and just own up to your shit. If anyone needs to do research it would be you on your culture its a beautiful thing to be a black man I personally wouldn't have it any other way. So what if you get questioned or pulled over more man up and deal with it no need to wish you were something you can never be. I honestly think you date white guys because you think its easier and the type of white guys you choose use you only for whats in between your legs good luck with that shit.

I want to reach out to you in private I am never on yahoo chat but I know I have you there, you and I will one day work this out I have not given up on it, you remind me a lot of Blatin you have a lot of anger and passion but it simply means your true to your heart and strong, I respect that in both of you

I want to reach out to you in private I am never on yahoo chat but I know I have you there, you and I will one day work this out I have not given up on it, you remind me a lot of Blatin you have a lot of anger and passion but it simply means your true to your heart and strong, I respect that in both of you

HEY HEY HEY I don't have a lot of anger.. I just can't with dumb shit.. :filenails:

Thats all well and good I'm not angry at all but I when I feel strongly about something I will let it be known. Don't confuse passion with anger because its nothing to be angry about just watch how you say shit and realize your worth.

HEY HEY HEY I don't have a lot of anger.. I just can't with dumb shit.. :filenails:

I could play with you but i wont I love you Blatin boo boo you enjoy yo show and don't even think about Hotboys booty I already talked with Joey and he got my back :filenails:

Archived