Ike Brown's violent outburst at GMA

art

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It starts because of things you say that may come off offensive to black gay men for which you may not realize

what do I target to you guys that is offensive? I have read claims made that state I think Black gay men are inferior, as an educated Black gay man myself I find that to be ridiculous, if I said I liked a white dude so, I don't recall speaking on Black gay men at all so please point the shit out, and remember when I said about being White for a day fuck yea I would, but I wouldn't want to stay white, you go back to that same post I said I want a world where being who you are doesn't matter, I spoke on White privilege hell yea I would, I would love to be able to be 26 driving back thru customs in Canada and NOT be asked whose car is this because its a nigga behind the wheel of a brand new convertible and he looks 23, yet its muh shit cause I makes that paper. I bet if i was white that question would not have been asked

THE WHOLE THING, jbailey

whoopi-its-too-much-o.gif

Ima do this short and only ONCE for you, we have a group of fellow Black members on this board who have openly said they don't like White people basically in any capacity, I have said I enjoy white men, they took offense to that as if to mean Black men are less, when I never said that and 7 years later we still having the same convo, my question to you is where you been? :filenails:

Ima do this short and only ONCE for you, we have a group of fellow Black members on this board who have openly said they don't like White people basically in any capacity, I have said I enjoy white men, they took offense to that as if to mean Black men are less, when I never said that and 7 years later we still having the same convo, my question to you is where you been? :filenails:

i dont dabble in lesser shit

madonna-file-her-nails-o.gif

that means all the stuff you just did was just that lessor, cause why come out the gate like you don't know what time it is and then play I don't bother, well then don't ugh

coz i seriously did not understand what everyone was talking about

i need someone to give me the edit...i aint reading 12 pages of nonsense

i get it now, bailey

what do I target to you guys that is offensive? I have read claims made that state I think Black gay men are inferior, as an educated Black gay man myself I find that to be ridiculous, if I said I liked a white dude so, I don't recall speaking on Black gay men at all so please point the shit out, and remember when I said about being White for a day fuck yea I would, but I wouldn't want to stay white, you go back to that same post I said I want a world where being who you are doesn't matter, I spoke on White privilege hell yea I would, I would love to be able to be 26 driving back thru customs in Canada and NOT be asked whose car is this because its a nigga behind the wheel of a brand new convertible and he looks 23, yet its muh shit cause I makes that paper. I bet if i was white that question would not have been asked

Bailey save it. Im definately not going to have a back and forth match. You,Blatin,Japtok and I have been there before along time ago. Frankly..ME personally..I have no problem with you liking white men are whatever but as Xternal said YOU HAVE INDEED made very offensive comments about why you don't like black gay men. You completely stereotyped them and to be honest I was quite surprised at comments you have made. But then you wanna sit here and play the "Im into white guys and they wanna attack me" role. You have taken it to a whole nother level with moments you have made. For instance. Game and Henri like white guys too but you NEVER see anyone really attacking them because they haven't made DIRECT comments towards the black gay community like you have.

:o

*goes to find Whitney gif*

Damn can't find it but I need receipts

Bailey save it. Im definately not going to have a back and forth match. You,Blatin,Japtok and I have been there before along time ago. Frankly..ME personally..I have no problem with you liking white men are whatever but as Xternal said YOU HAVE INDEED made very offensive comments about why you don't like black gay men. You completely stereotyped them and to be honest I was quite surprised at comments you have made. But then you wanna sit here and play the "Im into white guys and they wanna attack me" role. You have taken it to a whole nother level with moments you have made. For instance. Game and Henri like white guys too but you NEVER see anyone really attacking them because they haven't made DIRECT comments towards the black gay community like you have.

and point them out again we talked before in private I specifically asked you what issues you may have had with me and you could not quote me once anywhere, not then not now, I am all for walking away from each other so you cool im cool

another thread gone astray :filenails:

we can bring it back on what's up with Chris? Is he going to make DWTS? and Wendy good God :lmao: im glad no charges or arrest photos have been done to the brutha although I don't agree with outburts, I can see why he would be mad, a mistake that follows you forever, overshadowing his talent, im also quite surprised GMA invited him back on I only hope he gets the help he needs to handle his shit better

and point them out again we talked before in private I specifically asked you what issues you may have had with me and you could not quote me once anywhere, not then not now, I am all for walking away from each other so you cool im cool

Question: So are you going to HONESTLY sit here and say or act like you don't recall EVER EVER EVER making comments about black gays?

Question: So are you going to HONESTLY sit here and say or act like you don't recall EVER EVER EVER making comments about black gays?

since you seem to recall events I do not, I suggest you find them and post them then we can discuss them until then where the receipts? You got beef over something specific bring it to the table

since you seem to recall events I do not, I suggest you find them and post them then we can discuss them until then where the receipts? You got beef over something specific bring it to the table

You can't get receipts off of an old forum. :mellow: Why would someone make up some shit just for the sake of? Obviously you have made comments if more than one person is speaking about it. You've said shit about queeny black gays are messy..they're shit starters..they gossip,etc. I recall someone asking you "So are you saying white gays aren't messy" and you quickly said "NO". Whether you've observed this or actually believe it. STEREOTYPING is NEVER good..especially around here.

You can't get receipts off of an old forum. :mellow: Why would someone make up some shit just for the sake of? Obviously you have made comments if more than one person is speaking about it. You've said shit about queeny black gays are messy..they're shit starters..they gossip,etc. I recall someone asking you "So are you saying white gays aren't messy" and you quickly said "NO". Whether you've observed this or actually believe it. STEREOTYPING is NEVER good..especially around here.

and I haven't been here forever? If what you claim is true and I have been unrelenting about it nothing in the old forum would change in the new now I have over 1000 posts here you may go thru, I have all day :filenails:

Archived