Share A Controversial Opinion....

Evil.

i guess, but thats not really saying much though. -_-

Madonna is great and everything, but I do feel that she gets toooo much credit sometimes.

I think she's deserving for all the credit she gets. You can tell she truly admires what she does and her drive is inspiring to me.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know she hated us during the RWY tour for making all those song requests. She had a 37 song setlist and danced her ass off for just about all the songs and we didn't even bother to show up. And then fans cussed her out with this new tour started for the short setlist... I'm sure she has her moments when she throws up that middle finger

No doubt :filenails:

I hate the fact that White singers can sell tons, but perfectly capable and even marketable young Black kids are not getting their just due because the Elvis Syndrome is alive and well, you take our sound and throw a White face on it and it sells millions. I hope Usher gets royalty checks off Justin Bieber

:clapping:

!!!!

This upcoming allbum is ALL ABOUT US because I honestly believe Janet couldn't care less about making more albums

I think she's long since over the music thing - I don't think her heart's been in it for a while (even though I think she's always regarded it as a job, I do think it was something she was willing to put her heart and soul into for a long time). I'm very surprised she's doing this tour right now, really.

And I think it's a shame that she'd rather do acting, because music/performing is much more of a strength for her. But she has the luxury to do what she wants.

*ignores ThatOtherRodent*

You definitely are not the only one. I don't think it's a new development, I just think in the past few years it showed itself more and her interest truly was not there. If it wasn't for the fact that she's naturally competitive, I don't think she would have reached the level of success that she has had. I never saw her as a person who lives, eats, breathes, and sleeps their career.

I agree.

I think she just does this to prove her father wrong but at the same time it eats her up. Another thing, I think Janet is submissive towards men and she likes it.

MAd about what? :lmao: This is a controversial thread...we state our hard opinions. You started jumping on the defense for her.

werent u the one using CAPITALS to spell out ur hatred for Pink :coffee:

Edit: u werent

but still, i dont care :coffee:

!!!!

This upcoming allbum is ALL ABOUT US because I honestly believe Janet couldn't care less about making more albums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkl9S00ogQ#t=52s

This part said it all to me when I first really analyzed it. Deep down, Janet never wanted to do music. She got caught in the cycle - make an album, release it, tour, break, make an album, release it, tour, break, etc. This is her life, a life she never wanted.

are you saying what a lot of folks have said, they think Janet is fake? that she CAN'T be that nice?

She's been in this business for longer than a lot of us have been alive.

I don't think she's a mean person though....I just she reads dowwwwnnnn when need be :lol:

-Janet could have gave two shits about Discipline.

- The Damita Jo we got, wasn't the intended Damita Jo she envisioned, lots of edits and b-sides

- Janet's musical drive died after Virgin screwed up the 2nd half of the AFY era

Archived