Share A Controversial Opinion....

Evil.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe if you have a preference that is all it is sexually, it only bothers other Blacks because of their insecurities and ignorance, only they mention someone else's sexual activity like it's their fucking business over and over and over because ultimately I believe they fucking dumb as fucking ghetto dogs you just don't know any better BUT in my opinion nothing a can of mace and a steel Baseball bat couldn't solve.

Tami really did FUCK Chad ..not spilling no more info

who?

I believe public schooling failed several members of this forum and that their ignorance is a permanent condition that cannot be cured

*insert Lil Kim war*

she was AMAZING in Poetic Justice and FCG. dont do it boo :rolleyes:

she does over-act sometimes though.

She was good in Poetic Justice. No comment on FCG. :umm:

Overall she's not that good .... Just my opinion. But there's always room to grow.

Young Janet's acting > Current Janet's acting.

I believe who you fuck is neither anybody's business nor place to have a fucking opinion about but ignorant bitches rarely stay in their fucking lane, but at the end of the day these same people are the one's in private everyone shares with me they don't like them anyway :whistle:

I believe if you have a preference that is all it is sexually, it only bothers other Blacks because of their insecurities and ignorance, only they mention someone else's sexual activity like it's their fucking business over and over and over because ultimately I believe they fucking dumb as fucking ghetto dogs you just don't know any better BUT in my opinion nothing a can of mace and a steel Baseball bat couldn't solve.

honey, judging from this post, you have a lot to learn about prejudices when it comes to dealing with persons outside of your race in difference races and ethnic groups...if you think Black people put too much emphasis on it, you'd be scared shitless at how other group behave

Jermaine Dupri is a dirty dick slangin muthafucka and you can ask anybody who knows somebody in Atlanta...he and Janet's last break up was not their first........i'ma just leave this one alone for now lol

GIRL!

You can NOT give sips of the lipton and leave like that! I need a FULL cup of tea!

55kxo2.jpg

honey, judging from this post, you have a lot to learn about prejudices when it comes to dealing with persons outside of your race in difference races and ethnic groups...if you think Black people put too much emphasis on it, you'd be scared shitless at how other group behave

oh no I know what the others think they just don't spend THAT much energy on it trust me you aren't telling me anything I do not know and be careful when implying what I may not know too thank you boo

Archived