Mister Cee of Hot 97 Arrested with Transgendered Prostitute

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie and Johnny Gill been fucking around for years. no rumors..its REAL

Eddie, Johnny, Arsenio, Bo Jackson, Magic and a host of other black celebs use to have a serious down low club out in LA back in the 80s and early 90s. Shit got serious once Magic became HIV positive and the crew disbanded. But not before a few people found out about it. DL Hugeley put the whole situation on blast back when he did stand up comedy on the LA chitlin circuit. That's one of the reasons it took him so long to get any exposure. He had burned to many bridges by trying to put folks on blast. But yes indeed, the tea was spilled. :coffee:

I used to hear these rumors as a child growing up in LA. It was damn near common knowledge.

Eddie, Johnny, Arsenio, Bo Jackson, Magic and a host of other black celebs use to have a serious down low club out in LA back in the 80s and early 90s. Shit got serious once Magic became HIV positive and the crew disbanded. But not before a few people found out about it. DL Hugeley put the whole situation on blast back when he did stand up comedy on the LA chitlin circuit. That's one of the reasons it took him so long to get any exposure. He had burned to many bridges by trying to put folks on blast. But yes indeed, the tea was spilled. :coffee:

I used to hear these rumors as a child growing up in LA. It was damn near common knowledge.

BT-vi479.gif

I think it was actually Katt Williams who put the club on blast.

I think it was actually Katt Williams who put the club on blast.

Maybe Katt put folks on blast, but that is news to me. i was hearing about this long before Katt williams came on the scene. And Katt has lot of nerve trying to "OUT" anybody. :rolleyes:

He's a flaming queen, but folks pretend otherwise. :sigh: I had a friend ask me if I thought Katt and Tyler P was gay. i told her, if you have to ask me if a man is gay, then more than likely he's gay. :coffee:

I used to wonder how these DL dudes got away with so much, but some women are really clueless. The shit is sad. :mellow:

Archived