Mister Cee of Hot 97 Arrested with Transgendered Prostitute

SonofBaldwin

http://sonofbaldwin.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-lies-beneath.html

dj-mister-cee-mugshot.jpg

I don't really know much about Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee; I haven't listened to that station in years.

According to The Advocate, 44-year-old Cee (real name Calvin LeBrun) was arrested last Wednesday for engaging in lewd sexual conduct with a 20-year-old transgendered woman.

A few things:

* Why is sex considered lewd?

* How will this impact Cee's career given that the hip-hop world is known for, among other things, it's rabid homophobia?

* Does anyone know whether or not Mister Cee has ever participated in or supported homophobia or homophobic rhetoric?

* Will Mister Cee find the courage to tell the truth about the incident, or will he take the Eddie Murphy route?

* How long will it take hip-hop to turn on him?

Stay tuned....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really know much about Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee; I haven't listened to that station in years.

According to The Advocate, 44-year-old Cee (real name Calvin LeBrun) was arrested last Wednesday for engaging in lewd sexual conduct with a 20-year-old transgendered woman.

A few things:

* How will this impact Cee's career given that the hip-hop world is known for, among other things, it's rabid homophobia?

* Does anyone know whether or not Mister Cee has ever participated in or supported homophobia or homophobic rhetoric?

* Will Mister Cee find the courage to tell the truth about the incident, or will he take the Eddie Murphy route?

Stay tuned....

Is he a popular DJ out there? I've never heard of him. :unsure:

A few things:

Stay tuned....

Messy... Hip Hop is male dominated.... only homosexual behavior accepted in hip hop would be girls on girls.

A few things:

Stay tuned....

Im asking do you believe Eddie Murphy get down like that? I never was sure :unsure:

I believe it..

I have RELIABLE sources -no bullshit. But its funny because Johhny Gill has been slippin the last few years. When you see him in interviews ...his mannerisms aren't so manly now. :lmao: But I'll give them credit for keeping their shit on the low for some many years even tho speculation has occurred about them but NO ONE has actually exposed them but Johnny is getting too comfortable..he needs to tighten it up (pun intended) :ph34r:

Archived