Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

Britney has sung some of the best pop tunes in the last ten yes FACT. Oops, overprotected, hit me baby one more time, gimme more, piece of me, all great pop.

I'm not a brit fan at all, but her pop is great, just like rihannas latest stuff and Robyn too. Those 3 artist are doing it now. They are taking it from where Janet left it at all for you.

Nothing (bar feedback perhaps) that Janet made on discipline or 20 were nearly as catchy and fun as what these girls are doing. That was what Janet was known fir, and I'm wondering if some posters get mad at britney etc because they are jealous..... I know that Janet had made til the world ends or who's that chick certain fans currently dissing Brit etc would be praising it as a masterpiece.

That because you have simple people listening to simple pop songs.. :filenails:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WRONG>.

This song is a classic and when people hear Call On Me they will hear this song too.. Now if there wasn't a sample it might be forgettable. <_<

Thats the problem..I still believe the song would have done better if they actually just str8 up sampled the SONG...samples usually do very well. The beat to the song is undeniable. I hate the song was more JD driven than Tell Me If You Still Care.

Thats the problem..I still believe the song would have done better if they actually just str8 up sampled the SONG...samples usually do very well. The beat to the song is undeniable. I hate the song was more JD driven than Tell Me If You Still Care.

I think the whole 20 YO project woulda did better had she just not did it. :unsure:

Call on me did what it was suppose to do which gave her another r&b number one..

Im aware of that but Shawn..that was not a COMEBACK single AT ALL. It was underwhelming on so many levels especially since your last project was considered a flop...COM was not a good choice.

Call on me did what it was suppose to do which gave her another r&b number one..

As I said at the time WHO THE HELL would aim for and rnb number one? Nobody cares about anything but a hot 100 number 1 - let's get real. That was an excuse deluded fans made up. They thought it would be huge like dilemma.

Im aware of that but Shawn..that was not a COMEBACK single AT ALL. It was underwhelming on so many levels especially since your last project was considered a flop...COM was not a good choice.

They wanted to work on her getting back with R&B radio and that's what it did..

So Excited Failed on so many levels because that song was supposed to work the pop side..

As I said at the time WHO THE HELL would aim for and rnb number one? Nobody cares about anything but a hot 100 number 1 - let's get real. That was an excuse deluded fans made up. They thought it would be huge like dilemma.

Pretty much.

Plenty of people are proud of their r&b number ones..I'm so sick of you pop freaks that think if it's not a number one on the pop charts it's doesn't matter.. :sigh: :sigh:

The song was sent to r&b radio stations first.. (They would have been glad if it crossed over but they weren't aiming for that)...

Plenty of people are proud of their r&b number ones..I'm so sick of you pop freaks that think if it's not a number one on the pop charts it's doesn't matter.. :sigh: :sigh:

The song was sent to r&b radio stations first.. (They would have been glad if it crossed over but they weren't aiming for that)...

Small artists.. :mellow: Janet is a damn legend..an ICON..she paved the way for other POP bitches...Janet is POP!

The song was sent to r&b radio stations first.. (They would have been glad if it crossed over but they weren't aiming for that)... —_____________________________________________________________________________

Blatin, the hot 100 isn't a pop chart, it accounts for all sales and airplay across all formats from what I understand. That is the chart that matters. They are the number 1s artists care about, unless a) they haven't had one on the hot 100 yet, or B) they haven't charted there for a loooon time.

I need to stop with this convo now - you are reminding me if when I had to cuss folks out on here that were trying to argue that 20yo bein number 1 on rb was as good as being number one on the bb 200 chart....

Small artists.. :mellow: Janet is a damn legend..an ICON..she paved the way for other POP bitches...Janet is POP!

Yeah, after you've dominated the Hot 100 for years, just aiming for the r&b charts (or any of the other genre-specific charts) would be a big step down.

What??? JD said that plenty of times on the old board..

They were tryna get Janets career back on track PERIOD. They tackled r&b radio first because they thought that would be the easiest to try and conquer but the picture they had in mind was much bigger than Janet just doin well on the r&b side..they eventually wanted her popularity to grow again so pop stations would embrace her. It was all STRATEGIC like I said earlier.

They were tryna get Janets career back on track PERIOD. They tackled r&b radio first because they thought that would be the easiest to try and conquer but the picture they had in mind was much bigger than Janet just doin well on the r&b side..they eventually wanted her popularity to grow again so pop stations would embrace her. It was all STRATEGIC like I said earlier.

Ijanet I said the same damn thing.. :filenails:

Call On ME was to get her back on r&b first and from there they were aiming for pop radio with So Excited..

:sigh: :sigh:

She is POP but you can't deny her r&b side.. all though some of you want to..

I'm not tryna deny her r&b at all but she's MUCH MUCH bigger than that. By you leaning so much on this r&b stuff you make Janet sound like some average platinum selling r&b chick.. :umm:

Archived