Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

Me too. Ke$ha did her thing. :excited:

If you mean having me become addicted to some crappy song to the point where im humming it around my straight co-workers and them looking at me in disgust..then YES..Kesha indeed did her thing. :sigh:

*pumps chest like Britney and exit threads*

:(

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has got to be my favorite britney song and currently its my favorite song period.

Gaga is not gonna slay britney as easily as she thought. No she should have Rihanna return the favor and do a remix :thumbup:

There's supposedly going to be a TTWE remix with a featured artist, but it hasn't been announced yet - could be Riri!

I don't think she's gonna let Madonna near her music again. :lol: I think it'll be either Nicki or Rihanna. Or maybe Ke$ha? :unsure:

Oh it's probably Rihanna as well. I don't think Vadge wants to do a duet with her again anyway, Vadge knows that that's played out :lol:

So is Britney. Her whole career is a daym lie. :filenails:

It's stil a lie

No, it is true. <_<

Based on memory I can recall it being much bigger than any song since. 'Feedback' was everywhere on the internet in those hours of its leak.

Stop questioning the authenticity of the Janhova scriptures.

Where's your source? And don't give me no off the wall blog either.

The remix features Nicki, of course:excited: Oh and there is NO way Feedback was the largest leak in history... there have been so many artist and songs that were anticipated SO LARGELY there is no way in hell that Feedback was bigger than any of them. Ex. Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Britney, etc.

Archived