Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let you tell it Janet was never on their playlist which is why they didn't play her songs. But clearly she was on their playlist and their radar, so why didn't they play her?

And yes she made it to #30 on pop airplay, but who's to say those were clear channel stations? Not every urban, dance and pop radio stations are owned by clear channel. A point I made earlier. Janet did well at those stations even with COM. So chances are they are the reason the song did half as well as it did. Clear Channel never got behind the song. They played it a little bit, and then pulled it. z100 in NY and kissfm in LA are both clear channel stations, and they both premiered the song, and got positive responses for it. Yet they never put the song into heavy rotation like they do with most pop acts on Janet's level.

Like I said, it varies with different cities and stations but most don't have her songs on their playlists. They like to keep their playlists strictly popular artists they know will get them more listeners and consumers. I've already answered why they didn't play her as much but it seems to me you lack reading comprehension skills.

Clear Channel owns the mainstream top 40 radio stations.

Radio Division Facts:

* Operates over 850 radio stations with an audience of more than 110 million listeners each week.

* Serves approximately 150 U.S. markets, including 89 of the top 100 markets.

Again, If Janet were blacklisted by Clear Channel she wouldn't have even charted on the Pop songs chart. A chart detected by mainstream top 40 airplay and total audience impressions! Nielsen gets their information for the Pop songs chart from Clear Channel. So again, the excuses are getting tired. :cheers:

Let you tell it Janet was never on their playlist which is why they didn't play her songs. But clearly she was on their playlist and their radar, so why didn't they play her?

And yes she made it to #30 on pop airplay, but who's to say those were clear channel stations? Not every urban, dance and pop radio stations are owned by clear channel. A point I made earlier. Janet did well at those stations even with COM. So chances are they are the reason the song did half as well as it did. Clear Channel never got behind the song. They played it a little bit, and then pulled it. z100 in NY and kissfm in LA are both clear channel stations, and they both premiered the song, and got positive responses for it. Yet they never put the song into heavy rotation like they do with most pop acts on Janet's level.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Em, Im not actually joking. I'm being serious. Its' fact. It is actually the most successful leak in history. The most number of hits hearing the song or blogs linking the song or some shit like that. But its true.

That's the sad part.

That's the sad part.

The sad part is you not believing a fact and having faith in Janhova and her followers.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I assure you it was a reliable official source and I remember that cause I was suprised at the news.

I CAN'T :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The sad part is you not believing a fact and having faith in Janhova and her followers.

I can't remember where I saw it, but I assure you it was a reliable official source and I remember that cause I was suprised at the news.

:wacko:

Yea, you can't remember because there was never a valid source for that ridiculous claim.

HERE, TOLD YOU....

The Five Spot - Janet Jackson “Feedback” aka ‘the most successful leak ever!’

If you have Toya tell it, Janet Jackson’s latest single has been posted on 1.34 million blogs all across this round planet in a little over five hours time. I love Toya’s spot, but she’s a big fan of Janet Jackson, so she might be waving the flag a little high and hard..“Radio stations across the country has been swamped with hundreds of thousands of phone calls to play the song, making ‘Feedback’ the most successful debut leak in music history. .. Major radio station websites has been stalled because traffic for the song spiked at nearly ninety per cent. It is also reported that no other leak has generated this much buzz and anticipation EVER! And the shocking thing about it is that the song hasn’t even been released yet.

Like I said, it varies with different cities and stations but most don't have her songs on their playlists. They like to keep their playlists strictly popular artists they know will get them more listeners and consumers. I've already answered why they didn't play her as much but it seems to me you lack reading comprehension skills.

Clear Channel owns the mainstream top 40 radio stations.

Again, If Janet were blacklisted by Clear Channel she wouldn't have even charted on the Pop songs chart. A chart detected by mainstream top 40 airplay and total audience impressions! Nielsen gets their information for the Pop songs chart from Clear Channel. So again, the excuses are getting tired. :cheers:

We all know she wasn't completely blacklisted because they wouldn't want a law suit from a very popular artist..So they play her a little to avoid that "blacklist" label.

HERE, TOLD YOU....

If you have Toya tell it, Janet Jackson’s latest single has been posted on 1.34 million blogs all across this round planet in a little over five hours time. I love Toya’s spot, but she’s a big fan of Janet Jackson, so she might be waving the flag a little high and hard..“Radio stations across the country has been swamped with hundreds of thousands of phone calls to play the song, making ‘Feedback’ the most successful debut leak in music history. .. Major radio station websites has been stalled because traffic for the song spiked at nearly ninety per cent. It is also reported that no other leak has generated this much buzz and anticipation EVER! And the shocking thing about it is that the song hasn’t even been released yet.

>_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HERE, TOLD YOU....

Sweetie that written by one of those dumb asses from the Xone

^_^ it was obviously coming from CNN originally:

According to CNN, Janet's new song "Feedback" is the subject of 1.34 million blogs around the world in a matter of 5 hours, and radio stations across the country has been swamped with hundreds of thousands of phone calls to play the song, making "Feeback" the most successful debut leak in music history. Major radio station website has been stalled because traffic for the song spiked damn near ninety percent. They said no other leak has generated this much buzz and anticipation since, well, never. And it hasnt even been released yet. The ablum will be released February 26, 2008 and she is currently shooting the video at an undisclosed location.

But look, at the end of the day, you can't deny the 1.34 million blogs in 5 hours statement. You think some fan made that up do you and pretended it came from cnn? :-/ lol.

I can remember how big it was myself, blog sites where all over it and everyone was giving 'feedback'. ^_^

We all know she wasn't completely blacklisted because they wouldn't want a law suit from a very popular artist..So they play her a little to avoid that "blacklist" label.

Clear Channel has been accused for giving people the boot many times. I remember when people were accusing them after the Dixie Chicks comment about George Bush but it turned out that they got MORE airplay by Clear Channel stations after that incident.

^_^ it was obviously coming from CNN originally:

According to CNN, Janet's new song "Feedback" is the subject of 1.34 million blogs around the world in a matter of 5 hours, and radio stations across the country has been swamped with hundreds of thousands of phone calls to play the song, making "Feeback" the most successful debut leak in music history. Major radio station website has been stalled because traffic for the song spiked damn near ninety percent. They said no other leak has generated this much buzz and anticipation since, well, never. And it hasnt even been released yet. The ablum will be released February 26, 2008 and she is currently shooting the video at an undisclosed location.

But look, at the end of the day, you can't deny the 1.34 million blogs. You think some fan made that up do you? lol.

I can remember how big it was myself, blog sites where all over it and everyone was giving 'feedback'. ^_^

and yet nobody TILL THIS DAY is able to show a link from cnn stating it . Com'on i've said this before -_-

The rumour was created in one of the board i think jj.com and was spread around to the blogs and that's just it -_-

This is what happened.

The leak of "Feedback" created such a massive buzz on the net to when it was added to radio...radio jumped on it and were spinning her. Then within a week it seems radio started to bail on the song and move on(for whatever reason) meanwhile the public wanted to hear more HENCE to it doing well on itunes. Now had radio still been having her in rotation as ppl were requesting..in conjuction with itune sales..she would have gotten her just cause and charted HIGHER.

Clear Channel has been accused for giving people the boot many times. I remember when people were accusing them after the Dixie Chicks comment about George Bush but it turned out that they got MORE airplay by Clear Channel stations after that incident.

When a DJ flat out tells you NO we are not playing the song..What do you call that? And that's not a couple little stations, that was coming from some of the biggest stations..

This is what happened.

The leak of "Feedback" created such a massive buzz on the net to when it was added to radio...radio jumped on it and were spinning her. Then within a week it seems radio started to bail on the song and move on(for whatever reason) meanwhile the public wanted to hear more HENCE to it doing well on itunes. Now had radio still been having her in rotation as ppl were requesting..in conjuction with itune sales..she would have gotten her just cause and charted HIGHER.

It mainly started to do well on itunes the weeks before the album was released aka when she started to perform it and promote it this in late January / February. By that time Radio was already over the song cuz they had it since December

It mainly started to do well on itunes the week before the album was released aka when she started to perform it and promote it this in February. By that time Radio was already over the song cuz they had it since December

They were over it after a week but it was still being requested and ignored.

It mainly started to do well on itunes the week before the album was released aka when she started to perform it and promote it this in February. By that time Radio was already over the song cuz they had it since December

Radio left it shortly after them giving her good spins..the spins started to decrease drastically. You rarely see songs get the spins and decrease so quick in the process of what's suppose to be a "build up". It was rather odd becuz everyone (janet fans and non janet fans) seemed to actually like Feedback -this was a first since A4U where she had ppls attention musically.

When a DJ flat out tells you NO we are not playing the song..What do you call that? And that's not a couple little stations, that was coming from some of the biggest stations..

No, we don't have the song on our playlist so we're not playing it.

Again, If Janet were blacklisted Clear Channel would yank her from all of their stations. They would basically sabotage any of her attempts to regain momentum on radio. You'd be surprised by how much Clear Channel owns radio and even tours!

Hell, they made Howard Stern drop his show.

They were over it after a week but it was still being requested and ignored.

This isn't about AN, She suffered a lot LESS wrath during Feedback.

The decision to leak the track in December and only promote it a few weeks before the album release KILLED IT . She got spins during a time where the song wasn't even for sale and by the time the song went for sale it was done. Discipline was a huge marketing failure . LA did not know how to promote Janet + Mariah + Rihanna.

Radio should have never been a problem for her cuz that's something LA knows how to get rid off. Payola

Archived