Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:sigh: This video reminds me of Janet's "All Nite" and Christina's "Dirty" video. Britney's songs are all starting to sound the same. Don't get me wrong she looks good in the video but all these auto-tune songs from her and other artists are getting old and boring. I give Britney props tho...make that mone

She is so crafted and manufactured its not even funny.

How can she be an icon when she has done nothing different and 10 years in she is merging in to a Kesha act.

People need to wake up.

She is such a big fail.

If she wants my respect she can give me a whole new image and mature sound and actually contribute to the process, but all she her management seems to do is try desperately to hold on to her teen image to please a bunch of delusional fans who still grasp on to their childhood image of her as a pretty blond barbie. It's pathetic. If this was anyone else, people would just think its mediocre, but because its her, its 'great'.

Why do people fall for it.

The originator of this type of video is Janet, with 'If'. The fact that there is going to be a dance version to this, makes me laugh cause that's exactly the case with 'If', yet nobody mentions this parallel.

And the choreography in the 1:30 ish part is so Janet's AI Nasty. She's got such a cheek to call Madonna an influence, and her fans really have a cheek to call her an icon. Pathetic.

How can she be an icon when she has done nothing different and 10 years in she is merging in to a Kesha act.

People need to wake up.

She is such a big fail.

If she wants my respect she can give me a whole new image and mature sound and actually contribute to the process, but all she her management seems to do is try desperately to hold on to her teen image to please a bunch of delusional fans who still grasp on to their childhood image of her as a pretty blond barbie. It's pathetic. If this was anyone else, people would just think its mediocre, but because its her, its 'great'.

The originator of this type of video is Janet, with 'If'. The fact that there is going to be a dance version to this, makes me laugh cause that's exactly the case with 'If', yet nobody mentions this parallel.

And the choreography in the 1:30 ish part is so Janet's AI Nasty. She's got such a cheek to call Madonna an influence, and her fans really have a cheek to call her an icon. Pathetic.

Britney Spears doesn't give a shit about your respect. I don't even like her like that, but you seem to do too much whenever her name is mentioned. I actually agree with a lot of what you say, it just comes across a little aggressive and A LOT obsessive. Britney is not the kind of artist to be taken this seriously, so I think the problem you have is more with her stans than the woman herself.

Britney Spears doesn't give a shit about your respect. I don't even like her like that, but you seem to do too much whenever her name is mentioned. I actually agree with a lot of what you say, it just comes across a little aggressive and A LOT obsessive. Britney is not the kind of artist to be taken this seriously, so I think the problem you have is more with her stans than the woman herself.

Okay, its just words. It's not obsessive. It's actually your own way of reading it out that is the problem. You clearly want to it to be obsessive so you are reading it in such a way.

Secondly, if you agree with me, then do just do that, stop putting me down.

Thirdly, i'm not taking her seriously, that's the whole point. It is you and some others that are taking her seriously by posting the threads in the first place, you see. If you didn't do that, then we wouldn't have to have an opinion. :rolleyes:

Okay, its just words. It's not obsessive. It's actually your own way of reading it out that is the problem. You clearly want to it to be obsessive so you are reading it in such a way.

Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. Paul said something similar the other day and I have to agree. You do come across as aggressive and obsessive at times. Maybe you don't mean to but if 3 people think the same then surely the 3 of us can't be wrong?

Unfortunately I don't think that is the case. Paul said something similar the other day and I have to agree. You do come across as aggressive and obsessive at times. Maybe you don't mean to but if 3 people think the same then surely the 3 of us can't be wrong?

You only all happen to think that, cause in each case you were against me in the arguements. It's a psychological thing on your own part, you don't like what you read cause you deliberatly put an aggressive tone to it in your own head, to make yourself think that I'm whacky and therefore justifiably wrong, and you more right. :filenails:

P.s. I was smiling whilst I wrote this.

You only all happen to think that, cause in each case you were against me in the arguements. It's a psychological thing on your own part, you don't like what you read cause you deliberatly put an aggressive tone to it in your own head, to make yourself think that I'm whacky and therefore justifiably wrong, and you more right. :filenails:

P.s. I was smiling whilst I wrote this.

You really think that? But TwistedElegance stated that he doesn't like Britney like that and he STILL thought you was aggressive. LOL if that doesn't ring alarm bells in your head then I'm done. Clearly there's no point arguing with you because of course you're right and everyone else is wrong :rolleyes:.

You really think that? But TwistedElegance stated that he doesn't like Britney like that and he STILL thought you was aggressive. LOL if that doesn't ring alarm bells in your head then I'm done. Clearly there's no point arguing with you because of course you're right and everyone else is wrong :rolleyes:.

SO do you actually think Im wrong then?

Be honest, do you actually think Britney and her new album is deserving of hype and love by people? If yes, why, cause I am really curious.

Fact is, any person with good judgement can see that Britney, whatever she had once, it has gone. She's got too old now to creditably present an image like that of her teen pop years. She doesn't dance well, she doesn't sing naturally, her music is heavily produced to current trends, which to some people might be 'fun' and 'enjoyable', it is just not good enough for 'Icon/legend' labelling.

If you can not see this, then please tell me what you are seeing, and

If you can see this then why are you still interested in her? And, I ask politely, if you can please give me a real answe and not "because she is fun"

Secondly, if you agree with me, then do just do that, stop putting me down.

Thirdly, i'm not taking her seriously, that's the whole point. It is you and some others that are taking her seriously by posting the threads in the first place, you see. If you didn't do that, then we wouldn't have to have an opinion. :rolleyes:

I call it as I see it. Deal.

I didn't put you down. "It's actually your own way of reading it out that is the problem."

I don't think that's true at all. It feels to me like maybe you expect more from her than you're ever going to get. Most of us here realize she's not a good artist, she's a bit of mindless fun. And no, I don't see. This video is nothing like her recent performances, it's a definite step up for her so yeah, the unbiased among us are liking it. If you ask me, I say it doesn't matter what she does, you'll always have an issue with it.

SO do you actually think Im wrong then?

Be honest, do you actually think Britney and her new album is deserving of hype and love by people? If yes, why, cause I am really curious.

Fact is, any person with good judgement can see that Britney, whatever she had once, it has gone. She's got too old now to creditably present an image like that of her teen pop years. She doesn't dance well, she doesn't sing naturally, her music is heavily produced to current trends, which to some people might be 'fun' and 'enjoyable', it is just not good enough for 'Icon/legend' labelling.

If you can not see this, then please tell me what you are seeing, and

If you can see this then why are you still interested in her? And, I ask politely, if you can please give me a real answe and not "because she is fun"

I have said in a previous thread I have not heard the new album with the exception of the two singles. I have also said I think it's a shame her tour will sell out because she isn't exactly putting on a show. I can provide you receipts of where I have said all this if you want them?

It doesn't matter if she is worthy of the iconic label or worthy of this hype...she's getting it and there is nothing anybody can do. However, on top of all the hype she is also being criticised for her lack of enthusiasm in her work. Her sales for this album, blog responses and crap performances all go your way so what is your issue? I just don't get it. She is not a deep artist along the lines of Sade etc. She IS a fun artist who makes pop music because that's what pop is...light and fun. No one is saying that she's still on form like she was in her pre-breakdown days, at least I haven't read that.

You don't want people making threads about her? Thats not really for you to say is it? If you don't agree with it then you have the option to keep it to yourself. The fact is that there are people here that do like her so don't expect people to wholeheartedly agree with everything you say. I said I prefer Britney to Cheryl in another thread and you jumped on it as if I was wrong. Yet when we jump on you it's called having an opinion? THAT is why TO ME you come across as the type of person that has to be right all the time. It's the 'aggresivenes' that has been pointed out to you on a couple of occasions. If you don't agree then thats fine but you're not exactly helping me change my view towards your posts. And it's annoying because I actually do think you're a good person.

I have said in a previous thread I have not heard the new album with the exception of the two singles. I have also said I think it's a shame her tour will sell out because she isn't exactly putting on a show. I can provide you receipts of where I have said all this if you want them?

It doesn't matter if she is worthy of the iconic label or worthy of this hype...she's getting it and there is nothing anybody can do. However, on top of all the hype she is also being criticised for her lack of enthusiasm in her work. Her sales for this album, blog responses and crap performances all go your way so what is your issue? I just don't get it. She is not a deep artist along the lines of Sade etc. She IS a fun artist who makes pop music because that's what pop is...light and fun. No one is saying that she's still on form like she was in her pre-breakdown days, at least I haven't read that.

You don't want people making threads about her? Thats not really for you to say is it? If you don't agree with it then you have the option to keep it to yourself. The fact is that there are people here that do like her so don't expect people to wholeheartedly agree with everything you say. I said I prefer Britney to Cheryl in another thread and you jumped on it as if I was wrong. Yet when we jump on you it's called having an opinion? THAT is why TO ME you come across as the type of person that has to be right all the time. It's the 'aggresivenes' that has been pointed out to you on a couple of occasions. If you don't agree then thats fine but you're not exactly helping me change my view towards your posts. And it's annoying because I actually do think you're a good person.

If I could give a +2, I would.

People need to wake up.

She is such a big fail.

Guess who wrote the song for her :coffee:

I dont understand y ppl dont like Britney....say what u want about her, but she gives her fans what they want.....and she makes some of the best albums I have ever heard :mellow: i hardly if EVER had to skip a Britney track

i love her, she's the shit.....she's upfront about her hustle....u know damn well she isnt singing live or writing her own music, she doesn't pretend like these other artists.....

smh the same ppl that hate on Britney, are the same ones that are up Whitney Houston's ass.....like wtf she doesnt write her songs either -_- and i wish that bitch would lip sync now cuz her voice is gone

Archived