Britney - Till The World Ends - Official Video

Elixabef

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont understand y ppl dont like Britney....say what u want about her, but she gives her fans what they want.....and she makes some of the best albums I have ever heard :mellow: i hardly if EVER had to skip a Britney track

i love her, she's the shit.....she's upfront about her hustle....u know damn well she isnt singing live or writing her own music, she doesn't pretend like these other artists.....

smh the same ppl that hate on Britney, are the same ones that are up Whitney Houston's ass.....like wtf she doesnt write her songs either -_- and i wish that bitch would lip sync now cuz her voice is gone

I could care less about any singer writing their own music or lip-synching. I just never thought she was a great performer or dancer.

I could care less about any singer writing their own music or lip-synching. I just never thought she was a great performer or dancer.

i think she's a good dancer/performer, when she wants to be......i just think she just doesn't give a shit....after all that she's been thru she's just like "w/e fuck it"

I dont understand y ppl dont like Britney....say what u want about her, but she gives her fans what they want.....and she makes some of the best albums I have ever heard :mellow: i hardly if EVER had to skip a Britney track

i love her, she's the shit.....she's upfront about her hustle....u know damn well she isnt singing live or writing her own music, she doesn't pretend like these other artists.....

smh the same ppl that hate on Britney, are the same ones that are up Whitney Houston's ass.....like wtf she doesnt write her songs either -_- and i wish that bitch would lip sync now cuz her voice is gone

:fart:

*I wish there was a way we could maximize smileys.

i think she's a good dancer/performer, when she wants to be......i just think she just doesn't give a shit....after all that she's been thru she's just like "w/e fuck it"

Well then she shouldn't release anything. If you can't deal, then don't put out crap because you're gonna get trashed. We might go to work tired but we still have to do our job. Britney has a business and she's gonna crash it if she continues to put out this shit. Although IMO, she's never been a great performer, but this is just atrocious. It could have been a great video.

Well then she shouldn't release anything. If you can't deal, then don't put out crap because you're gonna get trashed. We might go to work tired but we still have to do our job. Britney has a business and she's gonna crash it if she continues to put out this shit. Although IMO, she's never been a great performer, but this is just atrocious. It could have been a great video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YaFbzVH2o

Why do you think she was a bad dancer/performer even in her prime? i'd like to hear your thoughts on this perforamnce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YaFbzVH2o

Why do you think she was a bad dancer/performer even in her prime? i'd like to hear your thoughts on this perforamnce!

Sweetie...Showing me past videos of her "dancing" dosen't prove anything as far as I'M concerned. I'm a Janet Jackson fan...Janet has turned me into a snob in the performance department....Britney never did ANYTHING for me. She used to "dance" better than before, I'll give her that, but like I said...IMO she wasn't great to begin with. Now she's just horrible.

It was britney, so by default, it was amazing. :cheer::dance::wub:

You know what I find funny is, many of the same people on the boards get at me for delusionally stanning for Janet.

Yet you post crap like that and act like it don't matter for Britney.

Be real, if Janet performed as shit as Britney is now, it would be over for her, and no doubt her 'fans' would have something negative to say.

Why are people only allowed to be real when it comes to Janet but its okay to be delusional about Britney?

Hmm mmm.

SO do you actually think Im wrong then?

Be honest, do you actually think Britney and her new album is deserving of hype and love by people? If yes, why, cause I am really curious.

Because her music is hot. "Till the World Ends" is growing on me but it's probably my least favorite Britney single ever and, for me, doesn't measure up to most of 'Femme Fatale.' Despite my distaste for TTWE--the only Ke$ha song on her album, mind you--I still love her and her album so I'll support it anyway. It's like when Janet released "Call On Me." Were we really gonna dump her for one bad song? lol.

This video is very basic; there is nothing particularly interesting or iconic about it. Oddly, though, it really works. It never got boring. It doesn't make much sense to me, but there it is. Britney isn't asking for people to think of her as a serious artist so I'm not sure why you get angry over her. If after 13 years of Britney being one of the head bitches in the industry you can't accept that people just want a carefree, fun, sexy pop singer with no strings attached, then you'll never get it. She has shown us moments of brilliance, but that has rarely translated into public recognition or even awareness, and since her breakdown and conservatorship she has been less involved in her career.

Before the breakdown, though, she was going somewhere good. In the Zone and Blackout are really excellent pop albums. Femme Fatale is as well, but it doesn't have the same personal touch you sense on the former albums.

Because her music is hot. "Till the World Ends" is growing on me. It's like when Janet released "Call On Me." Were we really gonna dump her for one bad song? lol.

Britney isn't asking for people to think of her as a serious artist so I'm not sure why you get angry over her. If after 13 years of Britney being one of the head bitches in the industry you can't accept that people just want a carefree, fun, sexy pop singer with no strings attached, then you'll never get it. She has shown us moments of brilliance, but that has rarely translated into public recognition or even awareness, and since her breakdown and conservatorship she has been less involved in her career.

Before the breakdown, though, she was going somewhere good. In the Zone and Blackout are really excellent pop albums. Femme Fatale is as well, but it doesn't have the same personal touch you sense on the former albums.

She doesn't make hot music though. That's the point.

You take her greatest hits. As a collection of songs it's pretty mediocre. But if you take janets or madonnas greatest hits you have music that changed everything.

Britneys music is not what it's hyped up to be and neither is she as an artist.

Call on me is great song. It has a timeless melody and lyrics, especially the bridge. Just you wait and see in another 10 years how fresh 'call on me' will still sound, and how dated 'hold it against me' will be.

She doesn't make hot music though. That's the point.

You take her greatest hits. As a collection of songs it's pretty mediocre. But if you take janets or madonnas greatest hits you have music that changed everything.

Britneys music is not what it's hyped up to be and neither is she as an artist.

Call on me is great song. It has a timeless melody and lyrics, especially the bridge. Just you wait and see in another 10 years how fresh 'call on me' will still sound, and how dated 'hold it against me' will be.

:umm:

Why laugh? It's true. :filenails:

The lyrical melody and the musical melody of 'Call on me' is very classic, particular Janet's first verse and the bridge.

Why do you think Janet picked it as a first single!!? Cause she felt its timeless appeal. Jimmy and Terry's co-production and worked in sample during the bridge really add to it.

The only thing that spoils it IS JDs beats and vocal grunting. Other than that, the song is a timeless piece of work.

Why laugh? It's true.

The lyrical melody and the musical melody of 'Call on me' is very classic, particular Janet's first verse and the bridge.

Why do you think Janet picked it as a first single!!? Cause she felt its timeless appeal. Jimmy and Terrys co-production and worked in sample during the bridge really add to it.

The only thing that spoils it is JDs beats and vocal grunting. Other than that, the song is a timeless piece of work.

20z5z7l.gif

Why do you think Janet picked it as a first single!!? Cause she felt its timeless appeal. Jimmy and Terry's co-production and worked in sample during the bridge really add to it.

The only thing that spoils it IS JDs beats and vocal grunting. Other than that, the song is a timeless piece of work.

I laugh because it's ridiculous.

The lyrical and musical melody of 'Call On Me' are nothing. Plain. Forgettable. Beige. I like the song, but I'm 95% sure it's because I love Janet. There is nothing timeless about it. Oh, and Janet picked it as a first single because Nelly was on it. I could offer up 5 Britney singles more timeless than that song.

Britney has sung some of the best pop tunes in the last ten yes FACT. Oops, overprotected, hit me baby one more time, gimme more, piece of me, all great pop.

I'm not a brit fan at all, but her pop is great, just like rihannas latest stuff and Robyn too. Those 3 artist are doing it now. They are taking it from where Janet left it at all for you.

Nothing (bar feedback perhaps) that Janet made on discipline or 20 were nearly as catchy and fun as what these girls are doing. That was what Janet was known fir, and I'm wondering if some posters get mad at britney etc because they are jealous..... I know that Janet had made til the world ends or who's that chick certain fans currently dissing Brit etc would be praising it as a masterpiece.

Because she thought Nelly was gonna do for her what Justin did For MAdonna which was bring her more attention. Lets be real.. "Call On Me" was a strategic marketing move more than anything else.They thought a JD beat + Nelly feature = WINNER. They thought wrong.

I laugh because it's ridiculous.

The lyrical and musical melody of 'Call On Me' are nothing. Plain. Forgettable. Beige. I like the song, but I'm 95% sure it's because I love Janet. There is nothing timeless about it. Oh, and Janet picked it as a first single because Nelly was on it. I could offer up 5 Britney singles more timeless than that song.

WRONG>.

This song is a classic and when people hear Call On Me they will hear this song too.. Now if there wasn't a sample it might be forgettable. <_<

Because she thought Nelly was gonna do for her what Justin did For MAdonna which was bring her more attention. Lets be real.. "Call On Me" was more of a strategic marketing move than anything else.They thought a JD beat + Nelly feature = WINNER. They thought wrong.

Call on me did what it was suppose to do which gave her another r&b number one..

Archived