Braxton Family Values

Kim

YouTube account TEAMFABULOSITY has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

Comcast Entertainment Group

WE: WOMEN'S ENTERTAINMENT LLC

14udh90.jpg

YouTube account TEAMFABULOSITY has been terminated because we received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

14udh90.jpg

omg wtf??????????? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

14udh90.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they r too famous now

14udh90.jpg

:flipoff: And this happened the one time I missed the episode on TV :flipoff:

Vince is the only spouse on the show that is actually a role model. He has a job he provides for his wife, he seems to be nice and faithful.

I don't know how to feel about tawandas whole situation really. I mean yeah she wants to do "acting" now but Toni is right she needs a job to fall back on. She wants to quit working now to pursue "acting" in Atlanta? LOL I didnt know the acting scene is poppin like dat in ATL. Her husband doesnt work so its not like she can shift the financial burdon to him for a bit while she tries to make the acting thing work.

I kinda feel Toni on the Braxton's album thing. She wants to try and get her career going again, if it wasnt for her health she woulda had a steady gig in Vegas despite the recent flops of her albums. The only thing holding her money back was her health really even if she cant get number 1 billboard albums anymore. She supports Tamar doing her solo thing she offered her advice on it it isnt like shes holding tamar back. Like she said if they wanna do a Braxton's album then go head on.

I remember a few years ago a tv show called Starting Over. Tawanda came out on it with having issues with her family, and from what I remember she had issues with Tamar. She wanted to pursue a singing career and said she wanted to be the black Pink

I remember a few years ago a tv show called Starting Over. Tawanda came out on it with having issues with her family, and from what I remember she had issues with Tamar. She wanted to pursue a singing career and said she wanted to be the black Pink

thats ironic seeming as tho p!nk stared out as the black pink :lol:

I rolls with the Braxtons. Toni RT'd be a while back. Traci, Towanda and Trina follow me. And Tamar replied to me.

BuJumpsDaBoogie: So I got a reply from @TamarBraxtonHer, RT from @tonibraxton, follow from @TraciBraxton. Just @towandabraxton and @TrinaBraxton left now.

5 hours ago

Towandabraxton: @BuJumpsDaBoogie bam!! Good morning!

5 hours ago

TrinaBraxton: @BuJumpsDaBoogie - I got it boom boom

3 hours ago

TamarBraxtonHer: can't sleep :(.......my boomboom is out of town!

5 hours ago

BuJumpsDaBoogie: Write a song or something about how you're missing your boomboom...@TamarBraxtonHer

5 hours ago

@TamarBraxtonHer: @BuJumpsDaBoogie boomboom please come home soooooooooooon *sings*