Braxton Family Values

Kim

I'm warming to Tracy a lot - She's funny lol

Tamar is so entertaining but you can see she's really insecure, I think she has the biggest issues with trina and Toni. Toni because of her career and Trina because she's naturally the prettiest and also the only one who really stands up to Tamar. Toni from the 90s looked most like trina and now she looks like tamar lol

Towanda hasn't really stood out to me yet.

Tamar is so entertaining but you can see she's really insecure, I think she has the biggest issues with trina and Toni. Toni because of her career and Trina because she's naturally the prettiest and also the only one who really stands up to Tamar. Toni from the 90s looked most like trina and now she looks like tamar lol

You can tell Towanda's not the one that loves to get into drama.

:blink:

Am I the only one noticing something strange with Tamar's face compared to the first episode :unsure: Is it the makeup :unsure:

I noticed it as well. There was definitely something different with her face. :unsure:

She is. She had me rolling with her mannerisms. :lmao:

:lmao:

It's great that she's coming out of her shell now, she seems like a lot of fun.

We know she's wild...banned from joining the group because she was up the duff :)

I want to see her show her wild side lol

She and trina are my faves, but I love tamar for entertainment value lol

If I could make gifs I'd do on of traci bending and snapping lol

WE-TV renews ‘Braxton Family Values’ for second season

After just four airings, WE-TV is so happy with Duluth resident Toni Braxton and her sisters that the network is renewing their reality show “Braxton Family Values” for a second season.

There will be 13 more one-hour episodes in 2012, up from 10 for the first season.

In a press release, Braxton said: “We all hoped people could relate to our family dynamic and are thrilled with the positive response we have received. We are all very much looking forward to bringing you another eventful season of Braxton Family Values.”

Braxton’s sisters have each shown their own quirks and quirky conflicts, enough to make a reasonably interesting reality TV show.

Ratings, relatively speaking, are good for WE-TV. Over four episodes, the show has averaged 589,000 viewers. The show opened at 690,000, slipped to 533,000 by episode 3 but steadied at 539,000 May 3. That same week, the average prime-time audience for WE-TV is just 230,000.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

WE-TV renews ‘Braxton Family Values’ for second season

After just four airings, WE-TV is so happy with Duluth resident Toni Braxton and her sisters that the network is renewing their reality show “Braxton Family Values” for a second season.

There will be 13 more one-hour episodes in 2012, up from 10 for the first season.

In a press release, Braxton said: “We all hoped people could relate to our family dynamic and are thrilled with the positive response we have received. We are all very much looking forward to bringing you another eventful season of Braxton Family Values.”

Braxton’s sisters have each shown their own quirks and quirky conflicts, enough to make a reasonably interesting reality TV show.

Ratings, relatively speaking, are good for WE-TV. Over four episodes, the show has averaged 589,000 viewers. The show opened at 690,000, slipped to 533,000 by episode 3 but steadied at 539,000 May 3. That same week, the average prime-time audience for WE-TV is just 230,000.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Before I got to this..I was getting ready to say those are horrible numbers :umm: