Braxton Family Values

Kim

Well she does need to lose weight.. Toni was just being honest and it worked.. That bitch hit the gym.. lol

It was hilarious! :lmao:

The difference between Toni and Tamar is that Toni is classy and Tamar is bougie. It's like Toni's me and Tamar is you. I'm Prada and you're Nada. stud.gif

:umm:........

...... :umm:

----------------

ANYWAY, i love Tamar....i really do....but homegirl looks like she is either ONE...wearing TEW TEW TEW much makeup or she is bleaching her skin. :wtf: And i HATE to say it, but her confessionals.....my lord. :unsure::wacko::mellow: She has got to lay off the make up....or the bleach. Either or. I can't. She looks like a clown and it really bothers me.

I'm glad they found the blood clot when they did. It could have either caused Vincent his life or it could have continued to travel inside him and cause a stroke.

:umm:........

...... :umm:

----------------

ANYWAY, i love Tamar....i really do....but homegirl looks like she is either ONE...wearing TEW TEW TEW much makeup or she is bleaching her skin. :wtf: And i HATE to say it, but her confessionals.....my lord. :unsure::wacko::mellow: She has got to lay off the make up....or the bleach. Either or. I can't. She looks like a clown and it really bothers me.

^_^

It's the makeup. She really should stop with it or get a drag queen to do her makeup for her.

Tamar can make some drama out of ANYTHING. She had to perform for a minute and most of the episode was omg worry, worry, worry, "where my sisters?", 'get yo life'.

The other gals d need to be more professional though being late and missing all rehearsals isn't cute.

I agree with Toni about that wedding though they rushing but don't have a clue what they want.

Tawanda and Traci were a mess at the stripper audition. He put his balls on the table and traci's leg LOL. Tawanda got her silverware out. Messssssssssssssssss

:lmao:! Traci killed me with "I think I need to take a pregnancy test" :lmao:!

they should show more of toni in the studio <3

I like Toni in the studio also! You see the difference between her and Tamar's in the studio. Toni actually sounded like she was creating a real song. She was about business. Tamar's studio scenes are about comedy and blaming everyone else for not "getting her or supporting her"