Braxton Family Values

Kim

I'm getting a tad tired of this show,I have watched ever episode but they seemed to have peaked, and Tamar is a bit TOO over the top, it's getting annoying now we get it you a diva let it go :filenails:

Tamar is getting annoying, but I still like the show. Traci and Trina are still my faves, Trina isn't as funny this series though because the way she and Gabe go on is just stupid. They talk about working at their marriage and do nothing. Gabe is clearly an idiot but I did lol when he gave Towanda a "sorry you're leaving" card on her birthday lol

Tamar wants to be a star SOOOO BAD, but what she's portraying on the show is NOT going help her in the long run.

Someone needs to sit her down and have a serious convo with her...then again, I'm sure friends and family have...Tamar just isn't listening. lol

She was MADE for reality tv though. lol

Tamar is getting annoying, but I still like the show. Traci and Trina are still my faves, Trina isn't as funny this series though because the way she and Gabe go on is just stupid. They talk about working at their marriage and do nothing. Gabe is clearly an idiot but I did lol when he gave Towanda a "sorry you're leaving" card on her birthday lol

:thumbup: Mine too

I THINNNNNK (could be wrong) but I think that Trina has a lisp, its sad I dont know that, my moms a speech therapist, but hell my pronunciation is off alot lol.

:thumbup: Mine too

I THINNNNNK (could be wrong) but I think that Trina has a lisp, its sad I dont know that, my moms a speech therapist, but hell my pronunciation is off alot lol.

The way she says it kinda sounds like Canadians lol. All the sisters have different accents lol

THE SHADE >_<

YES, I noticed that too, like Tamar too, but I really think Trina has a genuine lisp lol, the rest have accents or diff stuff, & for Tamar only a few words lol

Tamar sounds like a ghetto valley girl, traci sounds kinda country to me, towanda and Toni just regular and traci Canadian lol - but I'm not fro the USA, so that's just how they sound to my untrained ears lol

• Upvote 1

Tamar sounds like a ghetto valley girl, traci sounds kinda country to me, towanda and Toni just regular and traci Canadian lol - but I'm not fro the USA, so that's just how they sound to my untrained ears lol

they do have different "accents" Tamar is way younger so I'm not surprised she is "valley girl" the older more grounded ones I enjoy..Gabe is annoying too and Towanda husband is an ass :filenails:

Ima need them to pump da brakes on a Tamar Vince show, cause Vince is not da biz :filenails:

The oy reason Tamar is somewhat amusing and bearable is because of the balance the other sisters provide. Tamar and Vince show? No. It will be a full hour ad Tamar acting like a spoilt idiot while being ignored by Vince. Vince bugs me the most!

The oy reason Tamar is somewhat amusing and bearable is because of the balance the other sisters provide. Tamar and Vince show? No. It will be a full hour ad Tamar acting like a spoilt idiot while being ignored by Vince. Vince bugs me the most!

Vince the only one with a job :filenails: he got shit to do

Vince the only one with a job :filenails: he got shit to do

Vince is disrespectful and dismissive to Tamar. But maybe that's his coping mechanism to deal with her. Nothing about Their relationship is comfortable viewing.

I'd rather watch a season with Traci in Maryland opening her 'beauleave' salon lol

• Upvote 1

Tamar wants to be a star SOOOO BAD, but what she's portraying on the show is NOT going help her in the long run.

Someone needs to sit her down and have a serious convo with her...then again, I'm sure friends and family have...Tamar just isn't listening. lol

She was MADE for reality tv though. lol

Y'all are giving Tamar tew much. :rolleyes:

And what's with Tawaka's Trina's Canadian accent? :mellow: "I don't know what that was aboot". Bitch ain't you from the DMV? :umm: :umm: :umm:

TRINA & TAMAR LOOK LIKE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!! They all sound good & like Toni on this song

Tamar in 1999

I gotta agree with the commenters about Vince and the money REALLY changing her, cause maybe she was a brat all her life, but I remember seeing her in interviews 10 yrs ago, I remember her apearing on a few reality shows, and yea she always came off as Diva, but not bitch Diva, I didnt see any of that till BFV.

TRINA & TAMAR LOOK LIKE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!! They all sound good & like Toni on this song

Tamar in 1999

I gotta agree with the commenters about Vince and the money REALLY changing her, cause maybe she was a brat all her life, but I remember seeing her in interviews 10 yrs ago, I remember her apearing on a few reality shows, and yea she always came off as Diva, but not bitch Diva, I didnt see any of that till BFV.

yea she hadn't had the nose job yet :filenails:

yea she hadn't had the nose job yet :filenails:

Yea, & her face was fuller, ironically Trina's face was much tighter back then & now its fuller. I THINK (could be wrong, could be makeup) but I think Tamar got something done wit her cheeks too, but alas it could be the makeup that makes them pop more now.

Tamar in 1999

She's giving me diva even in those videos! :lmao: Lawd....that face...that nose obviously...has changed dramatically. She sounds and (used) to look almost just like Toni.

Lawd.....Trina....does not 23423423 different. I'm not sure this is a bad thing or a good thing.... :ph34r::umm: The other one looks the same....whatsherface. Forgot her name... :ph34r:

Her confessionals had me on the FLOOR! :lmao: She is cray!

And does anyone notice how she's started to talk about herself in 3rd person? "Oh boo boo she knows she can blow" And she's referring to herself! DEATHHHH! :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And then Tamar to Trina: Get ya life!

Trina: Well i'm living!

Something like that.....i was dyingggggggggggggg! I love this show. :thumbup: :thumbup:

YES SHE CAN BE A BIT MUCH BUT AND I LUV IT :lmao: :lmao:

@ PAUL..I DONT THINK VINCE IS DISRESPECTFUL TO HER AT ALL. HE IS THE ONLY ONRE THAT CAN HANDLE HER CRAZY ASS. SHE TOO SCARRED TO POP, POP ,POP ,OFF AT HIM :lmao: :lmao:

MY SWEET GENTLE JESUS, this episode is so god damn good, Ima have to watch it again, cause.......WOOOO

TONI- YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY FUCKING GOD TONI DONE KILLED ME GOOOOOOOD WOO. "Im A FUCKIN HEAVY WEIGHT TAMAR DONT GO THERE WITH ME, YOU WILL NOT SHUT ME DOWN" TONI you did GOOOD, you read her the way she needs to be read by them ALL. Stood ya ground and didnt back down.SpermDumpster-vi.gif

Traci- Gave me the comedy this episode "Trina you dont just give slop nobs to anybody, you gotta know em for............at least 3months) LOFL

Towanda- she was GREAT with the Trina stuff, she was hilarious.

Trina- OMGOD SOOOOO MUCH JUICY DRAMA. I woulda told her not to tell Gabe about her.....oral transaction with the guy in her band too, but I give her props for telling him, THO I do have to agree wit Traci, I think she only told him cause she wanted him to HURT. For those who dont know SUPRISE/Spoiler they are seperated right now.

Tamar- I started out LOVING her this episode, she gave so much great comedy, then she got too stupid out of nowhere, like I was loving her and I blinked and she ended up going too far and needed Toni to read her up & down.

Mama Braxton gave Trina the business too, and Tamar again LOL.