Braxton Family Values

Kim

Ok so they clarified Gabe's cheating was all that cyber social network, j/o together stuff. Which I agree with her is cheating if you are doing all that mess behind your spouses back. It just goes to show they needed to have broken up long ago.

Yay for their brother showing up again. So hes a nurse that explains why you rarely see him he gotta work he doesnt have time to be jet setting to all their appearances and family dinners. And Vince was in the hospital after going to New York to support Gaga I wonder if she even sent some flowers. I can understand her not dropping by in person to be on the show but thats rude if she didnt send some flowers at least. But, maybe she did and it wasnt mentioned

• Downvote 1

Ok so they clarified Gabe's cheating was all that cyber social network, j/o together stuff. Which I agree with her is cheating if you are doing all that mess behind your spouses back. It just goes to show they needed to have broken up long ago.

Yay for their brother showing up again. So hes a nurse that explains why you rarely see him he gotta work he doesnt have time to be jet setting to all their appearances and family dinners. And Vince was in the hospital after going to New York to support Gaga I wonder if she even sent some flowers. I can understand her not dropping by in person to be on the show but thats rude if she didnt send some flowers at least. But, maybe she did and it wasnt mentioned

lawd the show is not about gaga :rolleyes:

I've been watching this show. My favorite moment so far was when Toni let the claws out during therapy and told Traci that she needed to lose weight. :lmao: She knew she was dead wrong, and it got Traci heated. :excited:

fainting152.gif

I was surprised toni came at her like that lol. I mean its cool to say it in private but is that really your main concern at a therapy session?

bitch your stomach aint cute? really toni? Maybe she just want her to breathe again!

Trina is getting on my nerves. She keeps forgetting that she actually sucked another mans dick. Gabe only showed his wanker on video. I think what she did was worse.

I wanted to say the same thing after she finally clarified what he did. I think they are both equally awful. She stayed with him but she seems super frigid towards him I bet he aint had any in years thats why he so pressed and pent up.

He is wrong too obviously and either one shoulda left if they knew the relationship was that fucked up. If she couldnt forgive his dickgressions she shoulda walked then. if you wanna stay then forvive and dont bring it up every argument for years.

Trina is getting on my nerves. She keeps forgetting that she actually sucked another mans dick. Gabe only showed his wanker on video. I think what she did was worse.

Well I think the Trina sucking dick thing might have happened after she discovered Gabe's latest BS.

I say that because people have picked up (via the comments on youtube) that some of the scenes featuring the girls has been split up and placed in episodes that are supposed to take place days/weeks after the fact...so in actuality Trina probably did that in retaliation after finding out about the whole cyber sex thing. JMO

But he's been doing that through out the marriage.. And who knows if he really met any of these chicks.. His a cheat and she knows the marriage is over so she sucked a little dick.. :filenails:

Yes White Picket Nightmares it was a real emotional episode :(! Tamars breaking down and then Trinas breaking down...it was too much for my soul to take :tear:

another%20dead%20body.JPG

BURN IN HELL BITCH! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

---------------------------------

Toni telling whatsherface to loose weight last week was COMPLETELY out of line in my honest opinion! Very very rude!!! :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

another%20dead%20body.JPG

Toni telling whatsherface to loose weight last week was COMPLETELY out of line in my honest opinion! Very very rude!!! :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

That entire scene was heavily edited and I think there was more to that statement than what was showed. I'm hoping Toni telling her to lose weight had to do with Traci wanting to be a background singer for Toni. Toni seemed sensitive about trace's weight in the episode where Traci sang background for her, so I don't think she would be so crude then in the therapist office.

Tracy's been bitchin for too damn long about not being in the group. At first I sympathized with her lot. I got really tiring as this season progressed. I think Toni was right on about Tracy's weight >_< Tracy does hide her weight well though. :lol: I think Toni had good intentions. She could have said it in a better way :lol: Tracy was hilarious when she was mad.

Okay, so when the lesser sibblings were riding horses and relenting about Toni not coming with them, did they forget that she has lupus and she can't be out in the Arizona heat?

I think the scene of Tamar and vince at a restaurant was totally staged :lol: Sometimes Vince is a complete dick to her, but based on how annoying she can fucking be, you kinda feel for the guy and understand why he just ignores her. Its basically so he doesn't blow up in her face for her obnoxiousness. :lol:

Tracy's been bitchin for too damn long about not being in the group. At first I sympathized with her lot. I got really tiring as this season progressed. I think Toni was right on about Tracy's weight >_< Tracy does hide her weight well though. :lol: I think Toni had good intentions. She could have said it in a better way :lol: Tracy was hilarious when she was mad.

Okay, so when the lesser sibblings were riding horses and relenting about Toni not coming with them, did they forget that she has lupus and she can't be out in the Arizona heat?

I think the scene of Tamar and vince at a restaurant was totally staged :lol: Sometimes Vince is a complete dick to her, but based on how annoying she can fucking be, you kinda feel for the guy and understand why he just ignores her. Its basically so he doesn't blow up in her face for her obnoxiousness. :lol:

Sometimes it seems like ALL the husband/wife scenes are staged. Trina and gabes shit alot of times when they have the "home office chats" that shit seems way staged just so she can read him.

• Upvote 1

I was surprised toni came at her like that lol. I mean its cool to say it in private but is that really your main concern at a therapy session?

bitch your stomach aint cute? really toni? Maybe she just want her to breathe again!

I screamed when she said that about her stomach. :lmao: And then she used a tissue to get one tear that fell down when Traci snapped. :lmao: She's the 'Mean Girl' of the sisters.

I screamed when she said that about her stomach. :lmao: And then she used a tissue to get one tear that fell down when Traci snapped. :lmao: She's the 'Mean Girl' of the sisters.

That was not funny. :rolleyes: Toni was being a bitch. :umm:

The gagger here is everyone gets on Tamar for being the mean gal, yet Toni comes out her lips with some shade like that? :umm::sigh:

That was not funny. :rolleyes: Toni was being a bitch. :umm:

The gagger here is everyone gets on Tamar for being the mean gal, yet Toni comes out her lips with some shade like that? :umm::sigh:

It was hilarious! :lmao:

The difference between Toni and Tamar is that Toni is classy and Tamar is bougie. It's like Toni's me and Tamar is you. I'm Prada and you're Nada. stud.gif