Braxton Family Values

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

That speech Gabe made at the dinner table was MORTIFYING. I was embarassed for him the camera people recording, the chefs and waitstaff at the restaurant the valet that parked they cars.

It was so embarrassing, unnecessary and stupid I was cringing watching it. Who does that?! I understand apologizing if you need to but my god in front of everyone in public and with some damn notecards? And Trina is crying her eyes out right next to him trying to shove food and rink in her mouth cause she is wanting to curl up and die of embarrassment and hes all "I'm not finished"

Toni was hilarious the way she was working them chopsticks with obvious disgust and utter disdain for gabe interrupting her meal with that shit lol.

• Upvote 1

So is nobody watching anymore?! I still love the show! Gonna watch the latest one later. I like Tamar better this season. Still love Traci!! She's so funny! I like Trina but Her gabe situation bugs me! Towanda is boring still and Toni is Toni lol

i still watch

why doesn't trina just dump gabe already? aren't her kids grown? if she's stretching out the drama for tv then she should stop cause its getting blah. she's a funny girl, id like to se what craziness happens when she starts dating. maybe towanda can introducer her to some younger men. and hopefully, they'll have jobs.

i still watch

why doesn't trina just dump gabe already? aren't her kids grown? if she's stretching out the drama for tv then she should stop cause its getting blah. she's a funny girl, id like to se what craziness happens when she starts dating. maybe towanda can introducer her to some younger men. and hopefully, they'll have jobs.

Towanda should save those younger men for herself. Lord knows the last time she was truly happy in her relationship.

Why does Tamar refer to herself as "she"? She gets more annoying each and every episode. :umm::sigh:

the show pretty much sums up why toni got the success. tamar has pipes but she doesnt emote beter than toni. shes also a brat and hard to work with. she wouldnt be so annoying if she didnt play it up to that level.

the show pretty much sums up why toni got the success. tamar has pipes but she doesnt emote beter than toni. shes also a brat and hard to work with. she wouldnt be so annoying if she didnt play it up to that level.

Imagine if Trina got a bigger hit than Tamar lol

• Upvote 1

You can hear it on Party or go home lol

I don't know what accent that is, but it's KILLING me on the track more than when she speaks. :lmao: :lmao:

Canadians do not sound like that. :lol:

So...i had no clue......that Tamar was 35. I was shocked because she's the YOUNGEST....so.....them gals are....not old but....up there no shade. >_< >_< >_< >_<

They definitely look good for their age. They got good doctors genes.

Yup, Tamar's 10 yrs younger than Toni, and Traci is 5 yrs younger than Toni (39, turning 40 this year), Then Towanda (38, turning 39 this year), & Trina (36, turning 37). But they all look great, I def would've thought Toni,Trina & Tamar were in their late 20's, and Traci & Towanda in their early 30s.

GREAT reunion show, I like this 1 MUCH more than season 1's