Toni Braxton appreciation thread

art

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ABOUT TIME :wub:

Fav album Secrets

fav song - changes alot , my first all time fav song by Toni was Let It Flow but right now is In the late of night :wub:

And i'm still not over No Way :wub: sounds like a classic R&B ballad from the good times of Babyface -_-

I'm really not all that familiar with her catalog but so far my favorite is Secrets. Tbqh, most of her early songs are very cheesy and dated (I blame Babyfood).

But I loveeeee this song:

:wub:

This one is very beautiful too:

*in computerized voice* " ..and.now.the.ART.OF.LOVE ... " then pure bliss begins at that point :wub: :wub: :wub:

along with that my FAV from each album..

"How Many Ways" (R.Kelly Mix)

"Why Should I Care"

"Maybe"

"Lies Lies Lies"

"Sposed To Be"

"Clockwork" (unreleased song from this last era)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm listening to "You Mean the World to Me" right now. :blush: Her debut album is my favorite followed closely by Secrets.

My favorite songs:

1. Another Sad Love Song

2. Seven Whole Days

3. Breathe Again

4. Let It Flow

5. You Mean the World to Me

6. Un-Break My Heart

Her first album is my fav...so many classics on that :wub: . I have never actually heard Secrets but like many of the songs from it. The Heat was just kinda average for me but love Heat, HWMAFM, Art of Love & Maybe.

MORE THAN A WOMAN is my second fav Toni album :wub::wub: . I really dont understand why it gets such a bad rap, (incl Toni too apparently). I pretty much love every song on that album!!! - Rock Me Roll Me, Hit The Freeway, Do You Remember When, Selfish, Tell Me

Her work is extremely underrated after Toni Braxton and Secrets... especially Libra

Really? I always hear ppl say Libra didn't get its well deserved credit but Libra was not a standout album to me. I don't know what it is I'm not hearing..it falls flat compared to her previous efforts imo

Archived