American Dad references Janet!

JoeJoe

There was the scene where Principal Lewis offers Steve and other kids belt buckles he made, and then he shows one with "Miss Jackson if you're nasty" and says "Yup, that was the time, that was the music of the time" with nostalgia. LMAO this was cute and funny, we have a fictional Janet fan ;D

Can't find it on youtube, some screenshots:

vlcsnap2011041816h26m34.png

vlcsnap2011041816h27m15.png

vlcsnap2011041816h27m41.png

vlcsnap2011041816h28m00.png

What's new? Other shows do it. Hell South Park dedicated an entire episode in defense of Janet's Super Bowl performance.

Oh I keep forgettin' you're a hater of Family Guy as well as American Dad. The former which has been nominated for either an Oscar, Emmy, or something like that. It's also the no.1 animated series. You mad? :coffee:

Oh I keep forgettin' you're a hater of Family Guy as well as American Dad. The former which has been nominated for either an Oscar, Emmy, or something like that. It's also the no.1 animated series. You mad? :coffee:

I love the adult cartoons my fav is the Boondocks, Robot Chicken too

Wrong as usual. I actually like American Dad. I don't like Family Guy. You mad? :filenails:

Archived