Pebbles Discography

Bailey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Pebbles only have 2 albums? And neither was really worth a damn? :coffee:

What's next?! Karyn fucking White?!! :mellow:

yous a muthafucking lie she had plenty and yes Karen White was next I don't give a damn I fucks wit Mercedes Boy, Backyard, and

Shanice, Pebbles and Karyn White > Britney, Ciara, Rihanna, J.Lo & DC. (JMO. Where's Miaboo? -_-)

Anyway, I actually have all 3 of her albums. :asham: She may not the greatest singer but she still made a lot of great R&B music. Her last album Straight from My Heart is probably my favorite. "Are You Ready" deserved to be a bigger hit, and it also includes a really nice cover of MJ's "I Can't Help It."

All 3 albums:

1. Straight From My Heart

2. Pebbles

3. Always

Top 5 songs:

1. "Girlfriend"

2. "Mercedes Boy" (single version)

3. "Are You Ready" (single version)

4. "Always"

5. "Do Me Right"

------------------

Since this became a Karyn White thread too... I have all 3 of her albums as well (especially because she had no greatest hits at the time :asham:). She's the better singer of the two.

Favorite albums

1. Ritual of Love (it's like Jam & Lewis gave her the scraps from RN1814 :ph34r: but I still love it.)

2. Karyn White

3. Make Him Do Right

Favorite songs:

1. "Romantic"

2. "The Way You Love Me"

3. "Hungah"

4. "The Way I Feel About You"

5. "Secret Rendezvous"

Shanice, Pebbles and Karyn White > Britney, Ciara, Rihanna, J.Lo & DC. (JMO. Where's Miaboo? -_-)

Anyway, I actually have all 3 of her albums. :asham: She may not the greatest singer but she still made a lot of great R&B music. Her last album Straight from My Heart is probably my favorite. "Are You Ready" deserved to be a bigger hit, and it also includes a really nice cover of MJ's "I Can't Help It."

All 3 albums:

1. Straight From My Heart

2. Pebbles

3. Always

Top 5 songs:

1. "Girlfriend"

2. "Mercedes Boy" (single version)

3. "Are You Ready" (single version)

4. "Always"

5. "Do Me Right"

------------------

Since this became a Karyn White thread too... I have all 3 of her albums as well (especially because she had no greatest hits at the time :asham:). She's the better singer of the two.

Favorite albums

1. Ritual of Love (it's like Jam & Lewis gave her the scraps from RN1814 :ph34r: but I still love it.)

2. Karyn White

3. Make Him Do Right

Favorite songs:

1. "Romantic"

2. "The Way You Love Me"

3. "Hungah"

4. "The Way I Feel About You"

5. "Secret Rendezvous"

Tell em ANDY!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Archived