Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly..She's the type of artist where I'll anticipate anything that she comes out with.

yeah yea... i don't know if her next album would be successful... but i'm betting my money against her... just because she doesn't have the kind of persona to make it in today's market...

2) i don't speak for myself.... i speak for the people... :shifty:

yeah yea... i don't know if her next album would be successful... but i'm betting my money against her... just because she doesn't have the kind of persona to make it in today's market...

2) i don't speak for myself.... i speak for the people... :shifty:

How unfortunate. :coffee:

LOL well... it starts with one... "extremist" member to say it... then then people jump on that bus... and ride it dry :)

it's the "in" thing to do... :good:

i cant fucking stand you @ times :lmao:

You might wanna try sucking your own dick....to remind you what a black dick is.

I'm not here for your forced bitchy rhetoric nor your failed shade. You haven't been remotely relevant in my life since Ciara had a number one album.

Education reads only work when you know someone...bitch you don't know my middle name let alone my life story.

The only thing I know about you is that not only do u suck at phone sex, you're now just as ugly inside as your unconventional outward appearance.

Now come for me.

You might wanna try sucking your own dick....to remind you what a black dick is.

I'm not here for your forced bitchy rhetoric nor your failed shade. You haven't been remotely relevant in my life since Ciara had a number one album.

Education reads only work when you know someone...bitch you don't know my middle name let alone my life story.

The only thing I know about you is that not only do u suck at phone sex, you're now just as ugly inside as your unconventional outward appearance.

Now come for me.

LMAO at your ad hominem rhetoric... i'm too old to be "coming for" adults with short tempers and a "teen" approach to an adult conversation on a forum...

i don't lose sleep over what you people... think of moi :coffee:

so happy i was relevant in your life at some point.. I can't say the same for... you

Archived