Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might wanna try sucking your own dick....to remind you what a black dick is.

I'm not here for your forced bitchy rhetoric nor your failed shade. You haven't been remotely relevant in my life since Ciara had a number one album.

Education reads only work when you know someone...bitch you don't know my middle name let alone my life story.

The only thing I know about you is that not only do u suck at phone sex, you're now just as ugly inside as your unconventional outward appearance.

Now come for me.

#OOP

no you didn't :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That, between those two was some UNEXPECTED SHIT :mellow: ..completely unexpected

but anyway..I'm glad to hear Xtina will be doing something with substance again. I just hope it will be more soulful driven

that shit was some exciting shit

i thoroughly enjoyed sitting here refreshing my screen and reading that shit

i wanted more

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Really? ...I can't handle too much messiness ...and it was definately getting there :lol:

i usually cant handle messiness either

but this was some good shit

like it was pent up and they were dying to attack each other

and it was straight to the core

no mucking around

ugly this

ugly that

uneducated this

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

that was so messy

HOTASS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:cheer:

:shifty:

:rolleyes::shifty:

If shes going for rock like she said it wont be soulful, but maybe she'll mix it up with other shit (which is what I hope she does)

I'll take that too..but I hope it's more Rnbtina and Soultina! I think that's where she excels..and also Balladtina is great as well. :wub:

Archived