Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you shade someone's education without knowing how educated they are, that's desperate.

Let's deal in facts.

I graduated from high school in 2004.

I've been employed ever since.

I live on my own.

I'm currently attending college.

You are ugly.

Keep reaching.

:clapping:

you're hurting my feelings.. please stopit... you can continue to call me ugly

congrats on you graduating HS.. and finding a job... living on your own... and attending college... and you... for being attra-... wait...

since when were you considered the "cute" guy of the forum?

:clapping:

you're hurting my feelings.. please stopit... you can continue to call me ugly

congrats on you graduating HS.. and finding a job... living on your own... and attending college... and you... for being attra-... wait...

Oh Norman....if that was an attempt to shade my looks, that's unfortunate.

Did I say I was attractive? :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....and unless you got a face transplant, I still want to eat a box of Count Chocula cereal when I look at you.

Wait, this is aged tea? :unsure:

LOL it's spoiled tea... it's not like it happened last night.. shit was 7-8 years ago...

i'm not here tryin to reminisce my teen sexual hobbies... :crazy: i let that shit go and continue living my life... not even remembering the encounter...

apparently someone been talking to her strink about this short period of time... :shifty: that why i'm still King... i will always be remembered... even 8 years down the line... y'all will remember me :coffee:

Oh Norman....if that was an attempt to shade my looks, that's unfortunate.

Did I say I was attractive? :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....and unless you got a face transplant, I still want to eat a box of Count Chocula cereal when I look at you.

hypocrite?

that's like a woman who is atheist... attend and fund a Christian church... you're calling me ugly but "beauty is in the eye..." ok.. yeah.. we should listen to you

With a boyfriend*

#ufail i never literally dated anyone until i was in college... :lmao:

hypocrite?

that's like a woman who is atheist... attend and fund a Christian church... you're calling me ugly but "beauty is in the eye..." ok.. yeah.. we should listen to you

#ufail i never literally dated anyone until i was in college... :lmao:

You sure should....beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I've beheld....and I have rebuked.

So you weren't a college student in 2006/07...you could've easily made him up as easily as you created the notion that you're royalty, princess.

You popped off and I responded.

You tried to justify. I just dont give a fuck.

You sure should....beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I've beheld....and I have rebuked.

So you weren't a college student in 2006/07...you could've easily made him up as easily as you created the notion that you're royalty, princess.

You popped off and I responded.

You tried to justify. I just dont give a fuck.

that makes 2 of us :coffee:

i don't even know who u are LMFAO

Archived