So LL Cool J Likes to Poke and Get Poked By Trannies (Allegedly)

SonofBaldwin

for most yes, people feel like if they can put you into a "category" then they understand what you are, the world fears difference and not knowing or understanding so everybody wanna know are you gay or straight? Well listening to this shit it sound to me like there's a whole lot of in between.

It's all about matchups..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honey you get a plus one +1 I wand to pull out my wand (pun intended) I didn't read all of it (yet) because Tevin another story, but as for freaks and labels chile if we can get past all that and let it be? Hell anything goes just depend on yo freak level, maybe we need a freak-o-meter level where folks can rate themselves :whistle:

I was using Tevin's explanation as an example to support what you were saying.I never said I believed Tevin :lol:

Is it that unimaginable to live in a world without labels?

For the general population,yes. For the free-spirited muthafukaz,no.

Oh..if its a celeb..thats even MORE of a bonus for them. I'm sure they brag.Who wouldn't brag about fucking LL.

They brag a little but they wouldn't tell the press because they would want a repeat and possibly some of his friends.

Tevin was just scared to say he was gay gay gay.. 85% of men that claim the BI role are just gay gay gay..

and you know this how?

You have NO PROOF of that .. :lmao: Blatin just because you're strickly into men doesn't mean everyone else is .. :thumbdown:

here we go wit his ass again :rolleyes:

Archived