So LL Cool J Likes to Poke and Get Poked By Trannies (Allegedly)

SonofBaldwin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cool.

This damn rumor has been around for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking long. lol

I remember this rumor being around from when I was like 15 years ago. The kids used to tell me that LL liked Latin bottoms. This was when that club in Queens used to be the spot--I forgot the name of it--was it Splash?

Lol I was bored i actually listened to the interview it was kinda funny/moderately interesting lol. The part about all the DL celebs though I am sure that is true its so taboo to be out and gay in sports you know damn well with all the sports teams in the world SOME famous players like some damn dick but are too scared of losing endorsements, etc to just be out and gay.

It seems more straight guys than gay are attracted to transvestites.

Right? It does seem that way.

Right? It does seem that way.

Not to start a big discussion about this but dudes who ONLY like trannys and NOT men consider themselves STR8. Now whether one thinks they are or not is debatable. I've heard ppl argue both sides pretty well tho.

This monthly shit of ppl putting folks on blast is beyond TIRED at this point.

I'm bored

When its the gossip sites making innuendos from random pictures of a celeb doing something that could be completely innocent then thats trash imo. But, stuff like this with ex prostitues and whores and hookers trying to make a buck after their tricking days are done then thats the celebs fault imo.

You know damn well if you are a celebrity you got to watch your ass(literally) cause there will ALWAYS be people trying to make a dollar off your success. Thats why I always roll my eyes on these fools that make sex tapes or send dick pics to gfs or tricks. You a fucking celebrity of COURSE that shit will leak if the reciever of the pics or videos can make a dime off it. And if the allegations arent true then you can sue the shit outta them.

I remember this rumor being around from when I was like 15 years ago. The kids used to tell me that LL liked Latin bottoms. This was when that club in Queens used to be the spot--I forgot the name of it--was it Splash?

I think I know what you are talking about.. I'm not sure if it's called Splash..

There have been rumors about LL for quite some time now. And even though I believe them to be true, I still don't believe in outing people. He gave LL his word that he wouldn't discuss this so why not keep your word? You got your money for performing your service. If he passed a former John on the streets walking with his family, he wouldn't walk up to him and be like "remember me?". So why put LL on blast? I get he wants to sell books, but morally its wrong.

Archived