So LL Cool J Likes to Poke and Get Poked By Trannies (Allegedly)

SonofBaldwin

There have been rumors about LL for quite some time now. And even though I believe them to be true, I still don't believe in outing people. He gave LL his word that he wouldn't discuss this so why not keep your word? You got your money for performing your service. If he passed a former John on the streets walking with his family, he wouldn't walk up to him and be like "remember me?". So why put LL on blast? I get he wants to sell books, but morally its wrong.

He was a tranny hooker sucking dick for dollas I don't think morals come into play when you decide to deal and pay these people. I know the last person i would trust to keep a secret is someone I picked up in an alley had a drink with in the back for 20 minutes then let fuck me in the butt.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you have ppl who KEEP their word and then you have MESSY ppl. Its a divided line down the population.

This is why LL should have gone through an agency. At the end of the day, its all prostitution, but its worth it for the discretion. People who dip into the general population always get caught. :rolleyes: Sometimes a high price hooker is worth the money. :whistle:

my understanding of it was LL was a sex addict, and that he has acknowledged, now was he gay? Probably not, but he probably was a freak, meaning he liked to do a lot of stuff and plenty of freaky shit, that's the problem we have talked about folks that like to put labels either or on this or that. Im just saying he probably a freak and a lot of dudes are, you have men out here that like to play with their own assholes, but they not into men they just like some other shit so I don't know what to think.

my understanding of it was LL was a sex addict, and that he has acknowledged, now was he gay? Probably not, but he probably was a freak, meaning he liked to do a lot of stuff and plenty of freaky shit, that's the problem we have talked about folks that like to put labels either or on this or that. Im just saying he probably a freak and a lot of dudes are, you have men out here that like to play with their own assholes, but they not into men they just like some other shit so I don't know what to think.

Exactly. I read his autobiography that he put out some time ago and it was very detailed and graphic about his freak level. He was very honest about how slutty he was and how he liked to get ate out. I get what you're saying about is labels necessary -why can't someone chop it up to just simply being a FREAK! Which interestingly enough brings me to Tevin Campbell,when asked if he was gay or into men..his response was "I'M A FREAK". He went on to say he don't consider his sexuality as anything specific becuz he's just freaky by nature and his freaky appetite knows no boundaries. So at the end of the day I guess that is the TRUE definition of a FREAK when I think about it but most folks cant comprehend that its less about an attraction for a certain sex and more about feeding your appetite for sex.

Exactly. I read his autobiography that he put out some time ago and it was very detailed and graphic about his freak level. He was very honest about how slutty he was and how he liked to get ate out. I get what you're saying about is labels necessary -why can't someone chop it up to just simply being a FREAK! Which interestingly enough brings me to Tevin Campbell,when asked if he was gay or into men..his response was "I'M A FREAK". He went on to say he don't consider his sexuality as anything specific becuz he's just freaky by nature and his freaky appetite knows no boundaries. So at the end of the day I guess that is the TRUE definition of a FREAK when I think about it but most folks cant comprehend that its less about an attraction for a certain sex and more about to feeding your appetite for sex.

Tevin was just scared to say he was gay gay gay.. 85% of men that claim the BI role are just gay gay gay..

Im still stuck on ppl needing to pay for sex :mellow:

I mean lets be real ..you are fucking LL Cool J!!!! Not only could you fuck any bitch of ur choice but you making str8 men wet! :lol:

Ppl make getting sex so complicated ..I dunno

They pay hookers because MOST of them will keep their mouth shut..

Exactly. I read his autobiography that he put out some time ago and it was very detailed and graphic about his freak level. He was very honest about how slutty he was and how he liked to get ate out. I get what you're saying about is labels necessary -why can't someone chop it up to just simply being a FREAK! Which interestingly enough brings me to Tevin Campbell,when asked if he was gay or into men..his response was "I'M A FREAK". He went on to say he don't consider his sexuality as anything specific becuz he's just freaky by nature and his freaky appetite knows no boundaries. So at the end of the day I guess that is the TRUE definition of a FREAK when I think about it but most folks cant comprehend that its less about an attraction for a certain sex and more about feeding your appetite for sex.

Honey you get a plus one +1 I wand to pull out my wand (pun intended) I didn't read all of it (yet) because Tevin another story, but as for freaks and labels chile if we can get past all that and let it be? Hell anything goes just depend on yo freak level, maybe we need a freak-o-meter level where folks can rate themselves :whistle:

Honey you get a plus one +1 I wand to pull out my wand (pun intended) I didn't read all of it (yet) because Tevin another story, but as for freaks and labels chile if we can get past all that and let it be? Hell anything goes just depend on yo freak level, maybe we need a freak-o-meter level where folks can rate themselves :whistle:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I didn't say I am about anything goes cause trust if there was a freak-o-meter my level would be pretty tame compared to this shit :filenails: all Im saying is know the game boo, know the game, and I know you do :whistle:

Is it that unimaginable to live in a world without labels?

for most yes, people feel like if they can put you into a "category" then they understand what you are, the world fears difference and not knowing or understanding so everybody wanna know are you gay or straight? Well listening to this shit it sound to me like there's a whole lot of in between.

Archived