RIP Lakers

SloLove

Irritated.

<_<

I don't care who wins now . . . my Knicks, and now my 2nd team L.A. bout to bite the dust.

All I can say is I DON'T want Chicago, Miami, or Boston to win. Fuck all'a dem bitches.

#salty lol

Can the Lakers really be overrated when they have the second most NBA rings? =\

their 15 minutes of fame is up...their too old now...give it up, like mariah says it's a wrap!...lmao

Their 15 minutes is up but they're 2-time defending champions?

boy shut that shit up...you're talking past we're talking present and right now you gettin that ass whooped...15 minutes UP!! its not even a close game!...lmao

boy shut that shit up...you're talking past we're talking present and right now you gettin that ass whooped...15 minutes UP!! its not even a close game!...lmao

:lmao: I love when ppl try to refer to the present when it's convenient for their argument. :lmao: 15 minutes isn't up. Funny how there was no shit talking in 2009 or 2010. :lmao:

dont know and dont really care...all i know is the overrated lakers bout to get swept

They should have just let Chris Paul and the Hornets get though the last round playing like this.

Damn shame.

:lmao: I love when ppl try to refer to the present when it's convenient for their argument. :lmao: 15 minutes isn't up. Funny how there was no shit talking in 2009 or 2010. :lmao:

lol talk all the championship rings you want...we aint talking titles...we talkin bout this ass whoopin yall ass just got!!...lmao bringing up how many rings yall got dont justify that! #shutthatshitup

Archived