• Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Ciara
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised MJ stans aren't up there... :unsure: lol Though, I don't really think MJ stans are bad, we're just very defensive...at times. -_-

It's between Bey and Gaga's stans. :coffee:

back in the day, Michael Jackson had the worst stans. >_<

I'm surprised MJ stans aren't up there... :unsure: lol Though, I don't really think MJ stans are bad, we're just very defensive...at times. -_-

They're like suicide bombers when it comes to MJ. Justin Bieber stans too...they made sure Kim Kardashian stay away from him :lmao:

They're like suicide bombers when it comes to MJ. Justin Bieber stans too...they made sure Kim Kardashian stay away from him :lmao:

KIIIII we thought of JB at the same time :lol:

I do :lmao: She's even worse on youtube :sigh:

It still exists? :lol: Her and Dawo would get along like a house on fire.

Literally dozens of MJ stans would leave his concerts on a stretcher. I can't imagine them on a message board.

back in the day, Michael Jackson had the worst stans. >_<

We were never as bad the Bey stans...and we had a reason to "crazy" and "evil" since they were always trying to come for Mike. <_<

Bey stans are insane for no reason AT ALL... :lol:

We aren't that bad :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

It still exists? :lol: Her and Dawo would get along like a house on fire.

It constantly makes different youtube account to message people about the trials and tribulations of Scar :sigh:

We were never as bad the Bey stans...and we had a reason to "crazy" and "evil" since they were always trying to come for Mike. <_<

Please...weren't they trying to go at Janet a little while ago for her interviews with Oprah and Robin :rolleyes:

Yes...that bad -_-

Please...weren't they trying to go at Janet a little while ago for her interviews with Oprah and Robin :rolleyes:

Yes...that bad -_-

They currently hate the entire Jackson family... lol They believe Janet was lying during her interviews, but let's not go there. -_-

No, we're not. :umm:

Ah, okay.

To me, whether or not Beyonce stans have a valid reason to stan is beside the point. It's the fervor with which they stan that I think is meaningful here. The inane defense of anything that Beyonce does, regardless of the quality; the vicious attack on anyone who does not agree that Beyonce gave her only begotten son so that the world might live; the way they invade every forum to make sure everyone is drinking the Kool-aid as prescribed. I'm 40 years old, and in all my years, I've never seen such an intensely insane group of followers. I've never encountered any group of fans--not Whitney, not Janet, not Mariah, not Madonna--who are so certifiably insane and unrelentingly mean-spirited.

+1 :filenails:

Bey stans are insane for no reason AT ALL... :lol:

i guess boo. back in the day, ya'll were doing the most. :rolleyes:

then came the lambs, they were kinda crazy too...nobody really remembers their insanity because the Beyonce stans just took it to a whole nother level.

They currently hate the entire Jackson family... lol They believe Janet was lying during her interviews, but let's not go there. -_-

No, we're not. :umm:

:sigh: I would sign up for their forum, but I know I'd instantly get banned and hunted down after my first post -_-

Oh, your old partner is back -_-

i guess boo. back in the day, ya'll were doing the most. :rolleyes:

then came the lambs, they were kinda crazy too...nobody really remembers their insanity because the Beyonce stans just took it to a whole nother level.

Well I was never about part of that "crazy" group, so I don't really recall us doing the most. lol

Yes, Mariah's stans were scary!!! I hate Madge stans too...but Bey stans took it to a completely different level! :sigh:

:sigh: I would sign up for their forum, but I know I'd instantly get banned and hunted down after my first post -_-

Oh, your old partner is back -_-

I only go on the forums to keep up with news regarding the Conrad Murray's case and whatever info about things the estate/sony has planned...Other than that, I can't. There are times I want to go off for the constant insults toward the Jackson family. :umm:

Who is my old partner? :unsure:

I only go on the forums to keep up with news regarding the Conrad Murray's case and whatever info about things the estate/sony has planned...Other than that, I can't. There are times I want to go off for the constant insults toward the Jackson family. :umm:

Who is my old partner? :unsure:

So you're not a Janet stan like I said <_<

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/user/249-disco-diva/ It took me a good minute to realize who she was (starts here )-_-

Well I was never about part of that "crazy" group, so I don't really recall us doing the most. lol

Yes, Mariah's stans were scary!!! I hate Madge stans too...but Bey stans took it to a completely different level! :sigh:

Ive been apart of the Madonna community, they just feel like they are better than everybody else. ^_^ They have also been known to drag Madonna if they feel its necessary.

So you're not a Janet stan like I said <_<

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/user/249-disco-diva/ It took me a good minute to realize who she was (starts here )-_-

If I'm upset by what they're saying about Janet and want to go off, I think that means I am a Janet stan...bitch! :umm:

...and you and austineisha did WAAY more than what was required in that thread! :sigh:

I'm glad my fellow MJ stan is back tho. :excited:

e1f8md.gif

6sb22a.jpg

If I'm upset by what they're saying about Janet and want to go off, I think that means I am a Janet stan...bitch! :umm:

...and you and austineisha did WAAY more than what was required in that thread! :sigh:

I'm glad my fellow MJ stan is back tho. :excited:

6sb22a.jpg

That's just being a fan hun because you don't go off :coffee: A stan would have went off on them and tossed shade with a cool breeze of truth at MJ :filenails: I bet they call Janet all kinds of "bitches" and you just lurk :umm:

Surprisingly we didn't do enough.

She should have stayed in her dungeon. I almost popped her with a negative just for coming back -_-

Archived