Awful Stans  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has the Worst Stans?

• Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Ciara
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna

That's just being a fan hun because you don't go off :coffee: A stan would have went off on them and tossed shade with a cool breeze of truth at MJ :filenails: I bet they call Janet all kinds of "bitches" and you just lurk :umm:

Surprisingly we didn't do enough.

She should have stayed in her dungeon. I almost popped her with a negative just for coming back -_-

Why would I toss shade at Mike, when I stan for Mike? :mellow: Ya'll say certain things about MJ here, but I never shade Janet to defend Mike (if I reply at all)... I'm just not very active on the MJ forums. If I were, I would be constantly going off about negative comments made about Janet and the rest of the Jackson family.

You did WAY more than enough. :coffee:

She isn't that bad. :rolleyes: She was actually one of the best members. She even snatched you bald a few times with her gifs! :excited:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I toss shade at Mike, when I stan for Mike? :mellow: Ya'll say certain things about MJ here, but I never shade Janet to defend Mike (if I reply at all)... I'm just not very active on the MJ forums. If I were, I would be constantly going off about negative comments made about Janet and the rest of the Jackson family.

You did WAY more than enough. :coffee:

She isn't that bad. :rolleyes: She was actually one of the best members. She even snatched you bald a few times with her gifs! :excited:

You don't stan for him either...especially considering how you had the chance to see him but opted not to :filenails:

No I didn't :cheers:

I wasn't on the JJF.net for stolen gifs, wasn't on the original Planet Janet for stolen gifs, and I'm not here for stolen gifs :filenails:

You don't stan for him either...especially considering how you had the chance to see him but opted not to :filenails:

No I didn't :cheers:

I wasn't on the JJF.net for stolen gifs, wasn't on the original Planet Janet for stolen gifs, and I'm not here for stolen gifs :filenails:

Let's not do this again...I already explained why I didn't go see him in concert. :rolleyes:

Yes you did! :flipoff:

xc7urn.jpg <----- You after she posted a gif on the old forum. :excited:

The Beyonce fans on this board alone take the cake. :rolleyes:

There as bad as the MC fans of the late 90s early 2000s. You can't even speak on her without getting bitched out, reminded of her glory and having tired gifs thrown your way. Her stans actually do her a great disservice.

Yeah...a year later :filenails:

How so? :filenails:

Receipts?

I explained it when I first mentioned it! :rolleyes:

You two are ALWAYS doing too much! :flipoff:

They're all on the old forum. -_-

The Beyonce fans on this board alone take the cake. :rolleyes:

There as bad as the MC fans of the late 90s early 2000s. You can't even speak on her without getting bitched out, reminded of her glory and having tired gifs thrown your way. Her stans actually do her a great disservice.

-_-

Thats great news... This beyonce era will be special... since she will flop :thumbup:

:lmao: @ you hoping she'll flop.

We'll see, so far things aren't off to a good start. lol -_-

It constantly makes different youtube account to message people about the trials and tribulations of Scar :sigh:

Please...weren't they trying to go at Janet a little while ago for her interviews with Oprah and Robin :rolleyes:

Yes...that bad -_-

Chile they been coming for Oprah since 2005. Once you make the shit list you're on there for life :lol:

No you didn't -_-

This time we weren't ^_^

So is it safe to say that you don't have receipts?

Yes I did. :rolleyes:

You two ALWAYS do the most. :flipoff:

I have them, they're just on the old form. :rolleyes:

Just the thought of beyonce flopping makes my dick hard :w00t:

Damn....kinda makes me hope Beyonce flops. :excited::shifty::blush:

Ef the media, ef the Santa Barbara PD, ef Tom Sneddon and those thick @ss glasses he wears, ef Jordan Chandler, ef his lyin @ss mama, ef his dead @ss daddy, ef Gavin Arvizo, ef his fat @ss, lyin @ss brother, ef his crazy @ss mama, ef his dumb @ss sister, ef Diane Dimond and her wide @ss hips, ef that hairstyle she been wearin since '93, ef Conrad Murray and that whack @ss accent, ef propofol, ef Martin Bashir, ef ABC for giving him a job, ef NBC for giving him another job, ef Steven Spielberg for not casting MJ in 'Hook', ef.....I can't think of anything else, somebody help me out.

Chile they been coming for Oprah since 2005. Once you make the shit list you're on there for life :lol:

:lmao:

Yes I did. :rolleyes:

You two ALWAYS do the most. :flipoff:

I have them, they're just on the old form. :rolleyes:

If you say so :rolleyes:

Nope B)

So again, it's safe to say that you don't have them :)

Her stans actually do her a great disservice.

This is the part that they don't seem to get.

I NEVER had any issues with Beyonce. I rather liked her. But her stans make me not want to support her any longer just out of general principle.

Archived