Awful Stans  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has the Worst Stans?

• Beyonce
    • Britney Spears
    • Ciara
    • Lady Gaga
    • Rihanna

This is the part that they don't seem to get.

I NEVER had any issues with Beyonce. I rather liked her. But her stans make me not want to support her any longer just out of general principle.

This opinion is echoed on messageboards all over the internet. I'm actually a fan of hers, and If I were younger, I'd probably be a stan myself. But i was raised on real icons and legends, so I know better. However, Beyonce is talented, and I will give the girl credit for that. But she is not the end all be all that her fans make her out to be. And when people point out her flaws her fans attack like animals. Its not always that crucial.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Beyonce has the worst stans but they are not as crazy as MJ and Bieber stans.

They're like suicide bombers when it comes to MJ. Justin Bieber stans too...they made sure Kim Kardashian stay away from him :lmao:

LOL True. I'm a MJ stan nd I can admit I go off when ppl come for Michael and Janet... but some of them just do the most.com

I tried not to generalize, but this is what I've observed in my experience...

* I would definitely add candyboy stans (aside from a couple ;)). They are really bigoted, and so are in need of some Rhythm Nation 1814. :P

* Many Madonna stans seem to have this superiority complex :lol:(a few shining exceptions though, I'm still a casual fan myself)

* Okay us lambs have the crazy reputation (I don't deny it -_-), but in my experience many of them are really nice ... and most of us love Janet too. :P (Same with MJ fans)

* Bee stans black out at even the slightest criticism.

* Britney fans don't seem that bad from what I've seen.

* Yeah I don't know the other fanbases well enough. :lol:

So to answer the question... candyboy. -_-

I tried not to generalize, but this is what I've observed in my experience...

* I would definitely add candyboy stans (aside from a couple ;)). They are really bigoted, and so are in need of some Rhythm Nation 1814. :P

* Many Madonna stans seem to have this superiority complex :lol:(a few shining exceptions though, I'm still a casual fan myself)

* Okay us lambs have the crazy reputation (I don't deny it -_-), but in my experience many of them are really nice ... and most of us love Janet too. :P (Same with MJ fans)

* Bee stans black out at even the slightest criticism.

* Britney fans don't seem that bad from what I've seen.

* Yeah I don't know the other fanbases well enough. :lol:

:lmao:

This opinion is echoed on messageboards all over the internet. I'm actually a fan of hers, and If I were younger, I'd probably be a stan myself. But i was raised on real icons and legends, so I know better. However, Beyonce is talented, and I will give the girl credit for that. But she is not the end all be all that her fans make her out to be. And when people point out her flaws her fans attack like animals. Its not always that crucial.

I bashed the shit out of a few of her stans on twitter. :thumbup:

If you have to go THAT hard for Beyonce, then somewhere deep down inside, you must think that either the criticism is true or that Beyonce really isn't all that.

If you were secure with your diva's talent, you would let it speak for itself. You wouldn't have to defend it so viciously. That Beyonce fans go in like that is very, very telling.

If you have to go THAT hard for Beyonce, then somewhere deep down inside, you must think that either the criticism is true or that Beyonce really isn't all that.

If you were secure with your diva's talent, you would let it speak for itself. You wouldn't have to defend it so viciously. That Beyonce fans go in like that is very, very telling.

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thats why when people clown janet and ciara I laugh with them its whatever to me... we don't know these celebrities.

Beyonce cool I just don't get the stan I used to stan for Janet back in the 90's but at some point you let the talent and the artist's accomplishments stand for themselves, Beyonce is talented but her "stans" be extra :thumbdown:

Stans in general are annoying and extra as hell but the Beyonce stans take the cake for being the worst. They go awf for the slightest things.

Poster: "I don't like Beyonce's outfit. She looks silly!"

Beytard stan: "SILLY? FUCK YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR DOG, YOU UGLY BITCH! HOW DARE YOU COME FOR BEYSUS? YOU MAD?! BEYSUS STAYS ON YOUR MIND AND WINNING!"

:sigh:

Exhibit A:

Once again Beyonce wins the poll. She never loses. :lmao:

*cackles*

Stans in general are annoying and extra as hell but the Beyonce stans take the cake for being the worst. They go awf for the slightest things.

Beytard stan: "SILLY? FUCK YOU, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR DOG, YOU UGLY BITCH! HOW DARE YOU COME FOR BEYSUS? YOU MAD?! BEYSUS STAYS ON YOUR MIND AND WINNING!"

Exhibit A:

*cackles*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Exhibit A:

*cackles*

Where's the "going off" sis? :lmao:

Stans of lesser girls ALWAYS have Beyonce on their minds. That's why we fans/stans have to keep you bitches in your place. B)

Also, very rarely have I see Beyonce fans/stans go straight for the ad hominem.

Beyonce to Be Honored with Billboard Millennnium Award at Billboard Music Awards

Beyoncé will be honored with Billboard Millennium Award at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, it was announced today (May 9). The iconic performer and international star will receive the honor at the May 22 show, which will air on ABC at 8-11pm ET/PT from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The Billboard Millennium Award will recognize Beyoncé's career achievements and influence in the music industry, from her role as the frontwoman of Destiny's Child to her three-chart-topping solo albums, which have collectively earned her 16 Grammy awards and ASCAP's Pop Songwriter of the Year award. Previously, Billboard named Beyoncé its Woman of the Year in October 2009, and Top Female Artist of the Decade in December 2009.

Beyoncé's Billboard Milliennium Award will arrive just as the star puts the finishig touches on her fourth studio album, due out later this year. The album, whose debut single "Run the World (Girls)" premiered in April, will be her first since 2009's "I Am...Sasha Fierce," which sold 2.9 million copies, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

Of course, Beyoncé will not be the only star appearing at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards: Rihanna, the Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Cee Lo Green, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull and Taio Cruz make up the the stellar lineup of performers so far, with more to be announced soon.

Rihanna, Eminem, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber lead the finalists for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, which reflect Billboard's chart rankings based on key fan interactions with music, including album, single and digital sales, radio play, touring, streaming and social interactions on MySpace, Facebook and other popular online destinations for music. These measurements are tracked year-round by Billboard and its data partners. The awards will be based on the reporting period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011. Top artists will be recognized in a variety of genres, including R&B, Rap, Pop, Country, Rock, Latin and Alternative.

http://www.billboard.com/features/beyonce-to-be-honored-with-billboard-millennnium-1005175122.story#/features/beyonce-to-be-honored-with-billboard-millennnium-1005175122.story

34fn1o7.jpg

Exhibit A:

*cackles*

:asham::lmao: :lmao:

Exhibit B:

Stans of lesser girls ALWAYS have Beyonce on their minds. That's why we fans/stans have to keep you bitches in your place. B)

KI!

Also, very rarely have I see Beyonce fans/stans go straight for the ad hominem.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!

Where's your proof?

BEYONCE STANS:

By far the worst group to come across. They are obsessive, relentless, aggressive, mean… and I can go on. Understand this, they don’t give a shit about you once you’ve come for Beyonce. They don’t care if you’re mother just died, you’re house burned down, you were involved in a ten car pile up, they’ll drag every bit of your character until you’re damn near ready to hang yourself with your Ethernet cord. This goes for light shade as well. They’ll swarm your Twitter/email/Facebook/Hack your computer/send viruses..etc. Once an offense is committed no amount of apology can undo the hit on your head. They do the most to end your career (see: Keri Hilson). They lock the offense away in their little heads for future reference. If you can help it do your best to not rattle the beasts.

http://www.allshadezone.com/2010/06/the-stan-database-pt-1/

BEYONCE STANS:

By far the worst group to come across. They are obsessive, relentless, aggressive, mean… and I can go on. Understand this, they don’t give a shit about you once you’ve come for Beyonce. They don’t care if you’re mother just died, you’re house burned down, you were involved in a ten car pile up, they’ll drag every bit of your character until you’re damn near ready to hang yourself with your Ethernet cord. This goes for light shade as well. They’ll swarm your Twitter/email/Facebook/Hack your computer/send viruses..etc. Once an offense is committed no amount of apology can undo the hit on your head. They do the most to end your career (see: Keri Hilson). They lock the offense away in their little heads for future reference. If you can help it do your best to not rattle the beasts.

http://www.allshadezone.com/2010/06/the-stan-database-pt-1/

Fallacy: Hasty Generalization

Description of Hasty Generalization

This fallacy is committed when a person draws a conclusion about a population based on a sample that is not large enough. It has the following form:

1. Sample S, which is too small, is taken from population P.

2. Conclusion C is drawn about Population P based on S.

The person committing the fallacy is misusing the following type of reasoning, which is known variously as Inductive Generalization, Generalization, and Statistical Generalization:

1. X% of all observed A's are B''s.

2. Therefore X% of all A's are Bs

The fallacy is committed when not enough A's are observed to warrant the conclusion. If enough A's are observed then the reasoning is not fallacious.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/hasty-generalization.html

Do you always just start listing fallacies when you don't have a response? :unsure::lol:

FYI, the question of this topic requires us to generalize.

In the time that I've been on Beyonce World, out of the near 20,000+ members, I would say there's only about 20-30 members who act like coons on the internet.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I wonder if it's because Beyonce stans skew young and that the median age of a Beyonce stan is 12. Maybe that's why they're so immature and sensitive.

Archived