Lil Kim is going off on Keyshia Cole on twitter right now.

bu.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All she said was she doesn't listen to JANET. I'm sure JANET doesn't listen to her or even knows what a keyshia cole is :wave:

bitch name sounds like a knock off brand of shoes :fart:

Reporter : Janet what you think about keyshia cole?

JANET: sorry i don't wear cheap shoes :sigh:

Reporter: no keyshia cole is a singer

JANET: oh :ph34r:

Keyshia Cole bringing up shit from months ago....she looks real dumb right now.

She baited Kim for publicity. Kim is the Chris Brown of Twitter and she knew that bitch was gonna indulge her late tea.

As far as that bitch commenting on Janet, she clarified herself on Twitter months ago...she never followed Janet. Which is odd because you can clearly hear the influences of Janet on some of her slow songs, I.e."Brand New."

She just mad that BET snubbed her this year. Should've keep your reality show #fail

All she said was she doesn't listen to JANET. I'm sure JANET doesn't listen to her or even knows what a keyshia cole is :wave:

bitch name sounds like a knock off brand of shoes :fart:

Reporter : Janet what you think about keyshia cole?

JANET: sorry i don't wear cheap shoes :sigh:

Reporter: no keyshia cole is a singer

JANET: oh :ph34r:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

D. you know we are good friends bordering on play cousins, but even if she didn't mean it in that way, when the questioneer co-signed and the audience clapped and fed into it, the classy thing to do would have been to say something along the lines of "Wait... nothing against Janet, but I don't really listen to alot of pop, I listened to Tupac.. etc..etc..." She knew exactly what she was doing, she was smelling herself and kicking Janet when she was down, and the overwhelming negative rating on that video tells that tale loud and clear.

D. you know we are good friends bordering on play cousins, but even if she didn't mean it in that way, when the questioneer co-signed and the audience clapped and fed into it, the classy thing to do would have been to say something along the lines of "Wait... nothing against Janet, but I don't really listen to alot of pop, I listened to Tupac.. etc..etc..." She knew exactly what she was doing, she was smelling herself and kicking Janet when she was down, and the overwhelming negative rating on that video tells that tale loud and clear.

You rite the bitch was feeling herself and she coulda kept it classy.

but i bet janet still thinks keyshia cole is an off brand shoe tho :whistle:

You rite the bitch was feeling herself and she coulda kept it classy.

but i bet janet still thinks keyshia cole is an off brand shoe tho :whistle:

yea she does sound like something off the burlington coat factory clearance rack! :lol:

Keyshia Cole bringing up shit from months ago....she looks real dumb right now.

She baited Kim for publicity. Kim is the Chris Brown of Twitter and she knew that bitch was gonna indulge her late tea.

As far as that bitch commenting on Janet, she clarified herself on Twitter months ago...she never followed Janet. Which is odd because you can clearly hear the influences of Janet on some of her slow songs, I.e."Brand New."

She just mad that BET snubbed her this year. Should've keep your reality show #fail

How exactly did she clarify herself on Twitter :unsure:

Archived