Lil Kim is going off on Keyshia Cole on twitter right now.

bu.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JessicaL20 Genuine Diamond ♫♪

@ @LilKim Lets review who u have beef with... shall we? Nicki Minaj, Keyshia Cole, Faith Evans, Drake, Diddy & Foxy TO NAME A FEW

7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

kim is trending worldwide and kc local? :clapping:

KC was trending in the UK. 'Keyshia' still is.

I never fucked w/ Keyshia like that in the first place, but i REALLY stopped fuckin w/ her when I saw this...

:flipoff:

I slapped her for that <_<

I never fucked w/ Keyshia like that in the first place, but i REALLY stopped fuckin w/ her when I saw this...

:flipoff:

please she is soooooo irrelevant she had to marry a ball player so when her funds are gone she can live :filenails:

please she is soooooo irrelevant she had to marry a ball player so when her funds are gone she can live :filenails:

:yep: yea. that's the primary reason why she stuffed them balls in her jaws and hurried up and farted out a baby.

:lol:

LilKim Lil' Kim

@keyshiacole My love & loyalty to u got u a hit, ur friendship with ur friend got u a flop.

LilKim Lil' Kim

@ @keyshiacole At the end of the day karma is as real as i am and it's coming to get u. oh wait...if it hasnt got u already...

LilKim Lil' Kim

@ @keyshiacole That warrants some type of loyalty and respect.

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LilKim Lil' Kim

@ @keyshiacole Only someone who's trying to build a sincere relationship does shows 4 free & supports. u did not pay me a dime 4 none of that.

LilKim Lil' Kim

@ @keyshiacole The whole world has seen me extend my hand to u over and over again.

LilKim Lil' Kim

@ @keyshiacole U got that right. We are not friends. The same way U take friendship seriously i take loyalty serious.

keyshiacole Keyshia Cole

N while we're addressing everything, Lil Kim and I a r not "friends" I take that term very seriously. We made wonderful music. That is it.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

when did celebs and tweet fights come in vogue? Isn't this B-list shit?

It probably hurt kims feelings shes a cancer. But Kim been in the biz long enough to know you work with people that are hot.... record label might have forced her to do it... keyshia don't even like nicki like that.

I mean you don't hear about Mary J blige shading kim because kim did a song with keyshia who some consider a copy cat and direct competition to mary. Money is money.... I'm sure keyshia regrets doing the song with nicki because it wasn't good and flopped nicki didn't even bring a hot verse to that song it seemed forced.

It probably hurt kims feelings shes a cancer. But Kim been in the biz long enough to know you work with people that are hot.... record label might have forced her to do it... keyshia don't even like nicki like that.

I mean you don't hear about Mary J blige shading kim because kim did a song with keyshia who some consider a copy cat and direct competition to mary. Money is money.... I'm sure keyshia regrets doing the song with nicki because it wasn't good and flopped nicki didn't even bring a hot verse to that song it seemed forced.

Yes, I don't see why Kim would take this personally. She did a song with KC, they didn't get married.

Yes, I don't see why Kim would take this personally. She did a song with KC, they didn't get married.

I think she just trying to find her place in the game right now. She running on emotions right now and not logic.... that will always get you in trouble.

If I was her I would have waited on the whole nicki thing until I had some really good producers... and a strong record label to back her. Right now she need to work on her face because she looking really crazy right now. I still love her but she messed herself up with the plastic surgery... to be a female rapper you have to be pretty also... might not be fair but thats just how it is.

Archived