The Official Beyoncé Thread

TwistedElegance™

It's not stealing if the same fucking company is behind it...

No one knew about this Lorella woman before this. Beyonce has just given her worldwide appeal. bow down.

Exactly

They prolly gav her the shit, and wanted her to use it

I've heard the company has had a flood of offers and deals come in since the performance. WHO RULE THE WORLD??

Exactly. The company is prolly licking her feet for giving them this worldwide attention exposure and business. Along with her paying them for their work she just brought them truckloads of new business, they sure as hell arent mad at her.

Just like people have been using samples in songs forever. If you paid for a sample you arent stealing someones song. If she paid for the company to work on the performance then she didnt steal it.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. The company is prolly licking her feet for giving them this worldwide attention exposure and business. Along with her paying them for their work she just brought them truckloads of new business, they sure as hell arent mad at her.

Just like people have been using samples in songs forever. If you paid for a sample you arent stealing someones song. If she paid for the company to work on the performance then she didnt steal it.

gif_PREACH.gif

I've heard the company has had a flood of offers and deals come in since the performance. WHO RULE THE WORLD??

qx0tub.gif

There is something wrong with u if u think this was just a Beyonce performance

She brought the house down

100,000 ppl going off

and oprah going crazy... she was speechless

chile im lost, are you saying Beyonce had Oprah impressed :filenails: I just wanna make sure I got this right, lace fronts borrowed graphics and booty shaking impressed OWN? :filenails:

In my opinion, as exciting as she is as a performer, Beyonce isn't that great of an artist, nor is she an icon. She hasn't contributed anything substantial to music or pop culture as a whole. She has her lane. She has her niche. She's successful at it....but that's my opinion. I'm sure her stans will disagree.

It doesn't take away from her talent. I just don't see her being an innovator of anything...and while innovation does not necessarily require the exclusivity of ones own original concept, it can be an idea or form of inspiration that is expanded upon...using ones own ideas.

One can make the argument that in the case of her BMA performance, she did just that. I disagree on many levels.

But eh...she never claimed to be original in the first place.

Which is why I will continue to anticipate her performances.

But as an artist, I'm not checking for her.

• Upvote 4